• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sometimes this fetish sucks.

Yes, I can sympathies. I've been there. yes, sometimes it can suck.
There is a friend of a friend who has fantastic feet and goes barefoot in the warmer months. My first friend had told her I have a thing for feet, so there's been times she would tease me with her feet, but then her fears and nervousness would take over, and she'll isolate. I asked to take some photos once, and she balled up into a giggly girl, and said that was a bit too intimate. Okay, but since them, she's had occasion to tease with her feet again, and then get scared again. I feel like I'm being jacked around, though I know it's coming from her own insecurities, and she likes the attention. I generally only see her when she wants a favor, but when she's barefoot, I don't know if its safe to look or not.
Now in the colder weather, she keeps her shoes on when I see her, but when she talks, and starts waving her hands around, I get distracted and think of her feet waving around like that. I've wanted to stop doing favors for her, but I like her. Otherwise, she's very grounded, intelligent, and I like talking with her. However, the not knowing what's going on with her foot teasing and not wanting to talk about it makes things stressful for me, more so than I'm comfortable with.

Everyone is saying the right thing. We all have inappropriate thoughts about all sorts of things... even killing sometimes, blowing something up, or whatever. What matters is what you do in reality. All kinds of things go on inside of our heads, but you did the right thing. You didn't take advantage of her. It sounds like you listened to her, you noticed she had nice feet, you thought about tickling them, but you got her home, and you didn't do anything to cause an issue. Good for you! :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back