• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

song lyrics

Ayla ny

Verified
ok, I have this habit of interpreting the lyrics of song to mean something... well... ticklish. but these lyrics... what else could he mean?

This Love - by Maroon 5

I'll fix these broken things
Repair your broken wings
And make sure everything's alright
My pressure on your hips
Sinking my fingertips
Into every inch of you
Cause I know that's what you want me to do

it’s not just me, right?

Well, one might be able to interpret those lines as a reference to mere... fondling, but one might be mistaken. :)

That's pretty funny; I hadn't noticed that before. I think it's mainly the wording that's used: "My pressure on your hips / Sinking my fingertips / Into every inch of you". It couldn't sound more sadistic. :D

Could there be a chance that everyone in the band is a tickle fetishist...?

Cool! :cool:

There's also a song by Shaggy (I don't remember the title), containing the line "wiggeling and tickeling your toes". At least that's what I understood... :p

Re: Thanks, Joker...

AffectionateDan said:
(snicker)

told ya

must be a heavy burden to bear, being right all the time... :sowrong:

I happen to like my illusions/delusions, thank you very much. :p

Haltickling said:
Cool! :cool:

There's also a song by Shaggy (I don't remember the title), containing the line "wiggeling and tickeling your toes". At least that's what I understood... :p

I'll have to look for that one! makes them even nicer to listen to when you put that certain spin on them, don't you think? :D

(see! I'm not the only one who does it!)

Oh, your certainly not the only one, Ayla! ;)

Even though it may be wishful thinking sometimes, I'm always shivering during Shakira's song line: "I'm at your feet". Help! What is Shakira going to do to my feet? (I'd rather be at hers...) :p

there is another song..

a Ludacris song, where he says something to the degree of "Just call me doctor giggles, I cant stop until it tickles"

hey Mama!

PM me if you've any cute kinky gfriends in the Phoenix area--I have a male friend in need of some fun <giggles>

XOXO

LOL!

well it's for him, but that's ok--no biggie...I'll come up with something else, but keep your ears open honey??

XOXO

well...

There is a social club here in Phoenix if he is interested in that...kind of a cool place to go

I think due to physical condition he can't drive but I'll PM you w/more--we're such hijackers...Sorry gang! Come on TS--(steph hops off.)

XOXO

Ayla ny said:
ok, I have this habit of interpreting the lyrics of song to mean something... well... ticklish. but these lyrics... what else could he mean?

This Love - by Maroon 5

I'll fix these broken things
Repair your broken wings
And make sure everything's alright
My pressure on your hips
Sinking my fingertips
Into every inch of you
Cause I know that's what you want me to do

it’s not just me, right?

I can't think of anything better to do with fingertips then tickle so I am with you my friend!!

I've Got a Crow

In the song "I've Got a Crow" from Peter Pan, the line, "How can I hide it when deep down inside it just tickles me so" used to give me chills when I was a kid. I did not understand why, but I could not even sing that line back then, but I know now. ;)

Ayla ny said:
must be a heavy burden to bear, being right all the time... :sowrong:
Well, normally I'd say something like, "You have no idea," but that's just not true in this case. So instead, why not SHHHHHHH!!! :Kiss2:
Originally posted by Ayla ny (see! I'm not the only one who does it!)
LoL a door bell!
smilz030.gif
(I LOVE this little guy!)

LOL now THAT works even better than shouting “Parlay”!

smilz030.gif
back at ya, Ding Dong! :p

There's some song by some guy (informative I know) that a friend of mine used to listen to in high school, where the guy says "don't kiss right there girlfriend I'm ticklish." I remember she used to rewind it and rewind it over and over again to listen to that one part. Hmmm...what's the verdict on her?

A Cars song from the first record called "Don'tcha Stop" features the line, "Your long black hair tickles my chin"

And personally, I've always liked the line from the Pretenders song "Brass In Pocket" where Chrisse Hynde says, "gonna use my fingers"......for what, eh? ;)

I dont remember what it sounds like, because I havent heard the song for a while, but Carly Simon has a song asking THE question called "Are you ticklish?". I dont know if this counts as "lyrics", but I guess the title of a song is something, since it deals with our favorite subject. If anyone can remember the lyrics to this song, then I'd appreciate if they could kindly post at least a portion of the song, because Iam just drawing a blank on how the song goes. Thanks.

Mitch

Mitchell said:
I dont remember what it sounds like, because I havent heard the song for a while, but Carly Simon has a song asking THE question called "Are you ticklish?". I dont know if this counts as "lyrics", but I guess the title of a song is something, since it deals with our favorite subject. If anyone can remember the lyrics to this song, then I'd appreciate if they could kindly post at least a portion of the song, because Iam just drawing a blank on how the song goes. Thanks.

Mitch

I have the lyrics to that song on cd. it goes like this:

da doo doo da doo doo da doo doo

Are you ticklish
Or did I just hit a funny bone
Are you ticklish
Are we really alone

Do you like me
Or am I just askin for too much
Do you like me
Do you like to touch?

You say, you got another side to you
well there's another side to me too
Let's get over to the other side real soon

you say there's an underneath to you
There's an underneath to me too
Let's get down underneath real soon

Are you lonesome
Well, everybody's lonesome
So, it's safe to say you're lonesome
but are you ticklish
Are you ticklish! (this last not, she gets really high. It tickles my ears! lol)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back