• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sonicare....

ticklemepls

Verified
So I know we've talked about this before.... the sonicare toothbrush......... heres the thing:

He's returning from his deployment soon... and we have plans to catch up on lost play time (mostly meaning him destroying me a few hundred times lol) ... He says have an electric toothbrush waiting... I went on the hunt for a sonicare, but theres a few different ones. I pose this to you folks WHICH ONE?! Someone help lol ....

I'd say track down the basic model -- they're spendy, yeah, but any Sonicare model is superior to any lesser brand for this purpose, and you're not exactly concerned about them for dental hygiene. ;)

Any model will do Manderz, I've been using a relatively cheap CREST model the past few years and it's worked out great :) Go for a rotating brush head, as opposed to a shifting one.

Get the basic sonic care model. Oh and enjoy the hours of fun

Maybe get a few to test out?

yeah, that's a good idea but rather costly :p

I'd say track down the basic model -- they're spendy, yeah, but any Sonicare model is superior to any lesser brand for this purpose, and you're not exactly concerned about them for dental hygiene. ;)

hahaha :) Thanks a million :)

Any model will do Manderz, I've been using a relatively cheap CREST model the past few years and it's worked out great :) Go for a rotating brush head, as opposed to a shifting one.

I might do that just to have when he gets home and look into the others together once he's here... good idea :)

Get the basic sonic care model. Oh and enjoy the hours of fun

2nd person to say that, so sounds like thats the one I want :) I was looking at them and got so confused lol

The other side of the coin re: BbT's suggestion, is I got a bargain electric toothbrush from a drugstore, opened the package and the thing didn't work at all, which is something that's just not likely to happen with a Sonicare. :) The plus side is I was only out a few bucks, but I /was/ out that few bucks, so ... That said, Crest is likely to be reliable. Good luck! :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back