• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Soooo I must fight..again.

Iluv2Btickled

3rd Level Orange Feather
So I had surgery done. They biopsied a lymph node cuz they suspected my cancer returned. Then I got sick w/ URI (Upper Respiratory Infection) while recovering from the surgery.

Now I get a phone call today telling me my cancer DID come back. After surviving for 7 years, I have been diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma, again.

I am not upset nor sad because of it. I look back at all of the opportunites and experiences I received from being a cancer patient and I wonder what this time around will bring. I will share everything with you all and answer any curious questions you may have. There is no such thing as a stupid question. This is gonna be an interesting journey.

You ready?

Let's go get em :cool2:

I don't know you, but I still want you to know I'm sorry about the bad news. :(

At least you seem to take it well, that is good. What sort of treatment will be used? Or will they operate? Either way, here's to a quick recovery! :)

You kicked it's ass once before, you'll do it again. Stay tough. We're all rooting for you. :twohugs:

And an inspiration to us all, you absolutely are!

Tear that shit up.Your attitude is strong and admirable which gives you the upper hand in any fight.Be sure to keep posting. :cool:

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers hun. You keep fighting that good fight. Give that cancer hell. I know you can beat it again. You ever need to talk my pm box is always open. :twohugs: :bubbleheart:

Last edited:
Cancer is the devil, but you kicked it's ass once, and you'll do it again!

Fight on!

At least you seem to take it well, that is good. What sort of treatment will be used? Or will they operate? Either way, here's to a quick recovery! :)

I dont know any treatment or surgery plans as of yet. My doc will call me tomorrow and tell me what the next step is going to be.

Everyone else, thanks for the love and support!

Thoughts and prayers are with you, hon!

I dont know any treatment or surgery plans as of yet. My doc will call me tomorrow and tell me what the next step is going to be.

Everyone else, thanks for the love and support!

Apparently cancer didn't learn the first time around! You beat it the first time around and you'll beat it this time too!!!

Go and kick it's ass girl! :twohugs:

15023728_125x125.jpg

It's good to see that you're handling it well. That's a big part of the battle...as you already know. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you as you fight.

I really admire your strength. Be well and know that we're rooting for you. :twohugs:

Apparently cancer didn't learn the first time around! You beat it the first time around and you'll beat it this time too!!!

Go and kick it's ass girl! :twohugs:

15023728_125x125.jpg

omg.. I luv that pic! It's abt to go on everything! lol

Great attitude! It's always better to have "I'm going to beat the shit of this cancer" attitude, than to start feeling sorry for yourself. Keep fighting hard, and before you know it, you'll be telling everyone you're 2-0 against cancer!

I am praying for you. I can tell how strong you are, and I know you are going to be alright. Bless you sweetheart.

This isn't much, but this is a verse from a song that is important to me that I listen to when I am at my lowest point....

"If you're going through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down.
If you're scared, dont show it.
You might get out before the devil knows you're there.

If you're going through hell, keep on moving.
Face that fire, walk right through it!
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there."

All good thoughts and positive energy to you. You shall prevail again.

Oh jeez, I am so sorry to read this news. I have a mother who just had two cancerous lumps removed from her breast, as well as the lymph nodes on her left side. I will always hold, in the back of my mind, the fear that it could come back. I wish you all the good fortune in the world, beating such a horrible illness once again. I will be praying for you.

Half the battle is having the attitude you do. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

I've been missing you around here; so sorry to hear you've been ill.

I almost feel sorry for the Hodgkins.........NOT!!!

It's gonna' regret messing with my String Queen!!

Stay strong and get well soon.

So I had surgery done. They biopsied a lymph node cuz they suspected my cancer returned. Then I got sick w/ URI (Upper Respiratory Infection) while recovering from the surgery.

Now I get a phone call today telling me my cancer DID come back. After surviving for 7 years, I have been diagnosed with Hodgkin's Lymphoma, again.

I am not upset nor sad because of it. I look back at all of the opportunites and experiences I received from being a cancer patient and I wonder what this time around will bring. I will share everything with you all and answer any curious questions you may have. There is no such thing as a stupid question. This is gonna be an interesting journey.

You ready?

Let's go get em :cool2:

Get em indeed!!! With attitude like this there is nothing that will stop you!

:wub:

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back