• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sophie is back - upperbody-, nylons- and barefeet-tickling in HiQ-preview clips

What do you think about mp4?

• great, because of quality and size

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • too early, rather stay with wmv or mpg-1

Votes: 34 72.3%

• Total voters

jpbfc

TMF Expert
Please check out the following clip. It is with Sophie and is coming from our friends from gates-of-eva. They prepared a preview in the same quality as it is available in our clipstore. You need a mp4-player, which is available for free at quicktime.com.

cl223_13.jpg

Check the quality, as this clips are running ~20 secs and are just 2.8 Mb of size. Please rename the clips to mp4. so that the quicktime-player will open them automatically.

And we would like to ask you, whether you like this quality or rather wmv-files with less quality and larger of size. Therefore - please participate at the poll above.

More preview pics - click here

Last edited:
mp4 was very good quality. great to see tan nylon tickling woohoo keep the good work up :couch:

May I ask you for your vote again - only 26 clicked on the poll. As it were more than 370 downloads, and it is just one click, it would help us a lot, if you vote or say whta you think about the video-format mp4.

thanks

My WMPlayer will not play the file! :ranty:

Trust me when I say I'm disappointed. :cry1: After all, I'm a self-certified expert in nylon foot tickling!
A legend in my own mind!

sole seeker said:
My WMPlayer will not play the file!
That's why I wrote:
jpbfc said:
You need a mp4-player, which is available for free at quicktime.com.
and why I asked for your opinion. If the majority say, that there is no problem, it will be fine. Nobody knows, when a codec for WindowsMediaPlayer will be released. But we can offer a comparable quality on DVD - we'll launch a special Sophie DVD in the next days.

We also released a shorter version of the clip chairbound and tickling, which concentrates on tying her up and tickling her upperbody.
223-Sophie-ChairTicklingTorture.jpg
sole seeker said:
Trust me when I say I'm disappointed.
There is still a chance: http://www.quicktime.com ;)

Last edited:
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back