• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sorority hazing

feetadell1

TMF Novice
Do sororities still use tickling as a form of hazing? Back when I was in school in 2007 I had heard a few stories about girls being tickled as a part of initiation. I know schools have taken a major stance against hazing. Has anyone else heard any stories of this?

Whether true or apocryphal, sorority tickle torture is always HAWT!

It's been done.

The degree and extent tends to grow is stories. But I've met enough women over the years who said tickling played some part in their initiation. But as hazing has been about for decades, just about anything has been used. A sorority at my college had their pledges have to get signatures on their body. Points were higher the more intimate the spot they let be signed. So imagine it, and somewhere, someplace, sometime it happened.

Myriads

Hazing should be outright banned. Tickling someone is one thing, but someone dieing from drinking a poisonous concoction of chemicals?! When they start doing things like that then it becomes a serious danger.

The most fortunate thing that happened in my tickle life was my wife (then girlfriend) being tickled, mostly by having her feet written on but also with fingers, during a sort of "initiation" when she became a dorm assistant in college back in 1986. I know they continued some version of that when she became a senior member, but that was so long ago there's no telling what they do today. My guess is mostly nothing.

Probably. Not nearly to the "let us tie you down and do it for 6 hours straight" though, since that's time consuming as fuck and would get awfully boring for people who weren't getting off on it. Maybe "tickle your feet with a feather as you drink a beer" type shit, but I doubt it's been used as hardcore hazing.

As a fraternity guy that's had my share of sorority girls....I've never heard anything like that. Doesn't mean it doesn't happen though.

It probably happens. I doubt they're stripping down naked, tying each other up and having to tickle orgies (which actually sounds fun.) But it's probably something that A) isn't sexual, or at least isn't meant to be and B) Could also get out of hand. Given all of the horror stories involving hazing, I'm not a fan of the idea in reality.

I know a lot of sorority girls, and I've never heard of it happening. But who knows?

I definitely heard of at least one such occurrence at a prominent girl's school in Va.

Why are ya'll being so voracious about hazing? It's not like they're being forced to. If they don't want to, they don't. Simple as that.

Sorority hazing via tickling would seem to be one of the most ideal, made-to-order and potentially real life situations to appeal to the TMF crowd, no? Its relative incidence may be somewhat in question, but whether "true or apocryphal" as C.A.B. suggested, it provides a plausible (and compelling) vehicle for a lot of art and fiction. I certainly don't think many of us are "down" on it. My very first fetish short story, circa late 80's, was set in a sorority situation,..... a very specialized club, actually. The girls called themselves The Pied Pipers, and that's where I first came up with my TMF handle.

I have personally been tickled as part of a "Hazing" It was horrible but so were the other things I had to endure. I have never imagined that young pretty girls could be so sadistic. Let me tell you the girls that were assigned to me were methodical and cruel. I think there were 3 of them, but I couldn't tell because blind folded.

Last edited:
In the case of my wife, it wasn't true "hazing" as much as team-building. A goofy, silly group of things that newer members did to "break the ice" with each other and with older members. Some of it was embarrassing or uncomfortable but not terribly mean-spirited. A few personal things between specific people perhaps but nothing got out of hand.

Michelle ryan how bad did they tickle you and for how long? did they tickle your bare feet? how did you act as it was done to you? and was there other girls who were very ticklish getting it as well?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back