• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sorting my heels out - amazing cream!

TinyToes

TMF Novice
Hi all,

Over the last year or so, I was starting to notice that my heels (which I’ve always been ludicrously lucky with really!) we’re starting to go quite dry, and the usual moisturiser I was using twice a day was just not doing the job.

I stumbled across some different cream when I was looking online for advice and found this stuff which a lot of people recommended from a popular high street (U.K.) shop (picture attached) and it is actually amazing. My heels have genuinely not been this soft since I was a teenager. Even then they were probably not quite as good!

I just thought I would spread the word. I promise I’m not being paid to promote stuff - and you can of course remove my post if it looks like I’m pushing something. It just really really worked for me. If anyone is fighting the good fight and trying to get their feet to behave, this is worth a go! My bf loves my heels even more now! It means more tickles for meee! 😅

I’ve attached a pic of my heels post-treatment - proof! 😊

Lucie x

B741899B-5D29-470D-AE9C-9C4EFC9759F5.jpeg C445874E-9848-4981-BFA4-7479DB7B0A78.jpeg

Good old Boots stores, sell everything you need.

Great pic thanks for sharing

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back