• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

sounds of possible tickling at work today /f

saratk

TMF Master
I work in a general office setting, no tickling should be happening...I'm sitting there at my desk and there is a woman screaming and laughing at the top of her lungs...happens once...everyone just kinda looks around like...something must have reeeally been funny. Then it happens again and the laughing goes on for like 10 seconds...shreiks throughout and it's just one woman laughing....the woman next to me said "Jeez, is someone being tickled to death?" It sounded like it was coming from the hallway. It kept happening and no one had a clue what it was. If I had known better, somoene was watching a tickle clip on their computer. I walk around the hall, and see nothing...it's a total mystery.

My advice is to tickle every woman you work with until you recognize the laugh you heard before. I'd be glad to help you with that effort! ;)

Possibly but I doubt it, sounds like someone was being tickled to me.

BS

You think it is because you WANT it to be. I doubt anyone is that stupid.

So let's see so far I've seen this name Banshee come up twice, one for busting while tickling family members and now for coming at someone else's story. Do you have an issue bro?

Well

1: Learn English, I never posted anything about tickling MY family Members.

2: The most likely cause of the laughter was a joke. Most people are NOT stupid enough to touch, let alone tickle anyone at work. Both are illegal in most places of employment.

3: WTF is this Bro crap? Did we wake up in the 70s?

4: In any event I am not now and never will be your "bro"

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back