• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SOUTH CAROLINA MUNCH - Columbia

Hi brb,

I wish to share with you an association I've made more than once - Tickling is like kissing.

I kiss my mother
I kiss my child
I kiss several friends whose friendship runs deeply
I kiss my lover

None of these are the same kiss. Feeling is EVERYTHING, but with it must come trust.

Otherwise one burns with jealousy whenever one's partner kisses, touches, or interacts in any way with others.

I realize that this assumes that I am without cheating ways. I am. It thus assumes the same of everyone, and I know this is not ALWAYS true. I assume this is true for you, as you're here, and still with him.

I hope you come to where an interest in tickling is a) not the same for every person into this, b) is much like kissing or even dancing with others, and c) requires faithful awareness of one another.

Thank you for coming here to learn of us. Welcome to being part of us. :)

Hi brb,

I wish to share with you an association I've made more than once - Tickling is like kissing.

I kiss my mother
I kiss my child
I kiss several friends whose friendship runs deeply
I kiss my lover

None of these are the same kiss. Feeling is EVERYTHING, but with it must come trust.

Otherwise one burns with jealousy whenever one's partner kisses, touches, or interacts in any way with others.

I realize that this assumes that I am without cheating ways. I am. It thus assumes the same of everyone, and I know this is not ALWAYS true. I assume this is true for you, as you're here, and still with him.

I hope you come to where an interest in tickling is a) not the same for every person into this, b) is much like kissing or even dancing with others, and c) requires faithful awareness of one another.

Thank you for coming here to learn of us. Welcome to being part of us. :)

That means a lot coming specifically from you. Thank you.

brb, if our munch helps you in any way, please come. Glad you are here talking to us all!!!!

My husband will be there and he is not into tickling, but he will attend because he loves me. Perhaps there is insight to be gained by talking to another spouse. I didn't mean to make you out as the bad guy/gal. You freaked me out. It was my 1st munch ever and your time with us made quite the impression. I don't know you any more than I do Will. I think you will find we are good listeners and a funny group. Glad you are getting your say! Hugs, Jenny

told ya Britnee that nobody disliked you here! we are all understanding people :p

@brb - what Jenny5309 said. Good to speak to others who are partnered with one of us. Too, it can be very good to know a few of us, just to get comparatives. Much like the initial social changes in high school, realizing that adulthood has more of them, and that subcultures like this are one of those learning situations, it's easy when you approach it openly.

You've got a good crew there, one that focused on the social interaction as primary. Always a good sign.

Glad my words could help you. You're welcome to PM with questions or comments. As the saying goes, "This ain't my first rodeo." Happy to assist if I can.

Yall missed a very good turn out, those that were not able to make it, hope to see more next time, but for the ones that did come I had a blast!

I am very disappointed missed this event. Sounds like a great turn out! Hopefully next time I will be in town.

I wouldn't count on it. I Co hosted munches in Charleston and it got nowhere.

I'm here too! Would def. participate and happy to help. Can't believe it's so sparse in the Carolinas. Where are the NC peeps? Hope you're well, Tortuga.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back