• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Southern Fried Tickling- October Munch Recap!

Sunriseticklee

3rd Level Orange Feather
I completely forgot to post this on TMF because it was rescheduled!

Some of the attendees had to cancel, so I took the time to travel and cheer up one of my best friends. My local friend, Gargalesis Ghost, and I met up soon after my trip out of state to try out the Persian food on the menu.

You could tell that the food was authentic because it was full and busy at a time where most restaurants experience a lull. The service we received was quick, attentive, and professional. All of the food was hot and fresh.

Just to note- I had the BEST falafel I have ever had in my life at this spot. It literally melted in my mouth. Everything was flavorful, rich, and delicious. The portion sizes were humongous! And the endless warm pita and feta cheese with herbs were a nice touch. I really wanted to take the bone from my lamb shank home with me to make a stock. Alas! It didn't fit in the carryout box. That's how yummy everything was.

BONUS... It isn't too far from me, so I'll be treating myself from time to time.

Click image for larger version.

Persian1.png
Persian2.png
Persian3.png

Whether you are in the area or traveling from outside the region, you are all welcome! I hope to see you at the next one!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back