• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Southern Fried Tickling- September Munch Recap... JAPANESE FOOD! YUM! 😋

Sunriseticklee

3rd Level Orange Feather
I really enjoyed the food and fun with everyone who attended Southern Fried Tickling's very first munch!

Our munch had a Japanese theme. The menu featured familiar cuisine items such as chicken fried rice, pork buns, spring rolls, and (the dolphin of dessert ;) ) vanilla ice cream. But the spot also had many authentic food offerings such as takoyaki, sushi, sashimi, ramen, and soooo much more! Everything was fresh and delicious!

I had something called a jalapeño bomb. Nice, but I wanted it to be more spicy! And I had my first GIGANTIC plate of sashimi! It was absolutely glorious, and it was even more delicious than it looked. (The service was top-notch too as well!)

We ate our fill (I almost literally had to be rolled out), talked about tickling quite a bit, and just connected on real life issues as well. I had a whole lot of fun, and I can't wait until our next adventure.

IF your area is having a food festival or some type of food related event that you think would be worth checking out, let me know!

Join the group SOUTHERN FRIED TICKLING here!

Pictures are in MY BLOG here!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back