• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Southern Ontario Ticklephiles

gathering

How was the gathering? I'm sorry I coundn't make it.
Was there any talk of scheduling another party? Or even
a play party?

Just got back from our Munch and I must say I had a great time! :) It was a pleasure to meet Morning Angel, Tina and Ogre. Thanks so much Ogre for your efforts in getting this thing started, it was great! I'm sure we'll have more opportunities in the future to meet again. And ofcourse, others will be most welcome! Sorry for being late guys, but I'm very happy I was able to meet with all of you :)
Like Angel said at the end, soon we'll all be saying "Toronto's where its at!" :D Cheers to a great time and hopefully this will be the start of many more occasions in the future! Let's keep in touch!

Leaf,

I must say I'm certain Ogre, Morning Angel and I are flattered by your drive straight home to the PC to post. I also throughly enjoyed meeting a small faction of the Southern Ontario Ticklephiles hiding within reach of the GTA. I suppose we could begin addressing ourselves has S.O.T. How does everyone feel about this acronym? I'm looking forward to another meeting. I hope Ogre's PC difficulties are resolved soon.

Let the movement begin!
Tina

Certainly, Tina. I'm looking forward to another meeting too and I echo your call of "Let the movement begin!" :) S.O.T sounds fine to me. Good luck with the PC Ogre and hopefully we can all meet again soon :)

I'm so pleased that there are Canadians gathering together. I hope to see more of it. We have a like percentage of us, here, as Americans do, across the border. It would be great to see us pay touch...

...especially since indoor sports are a necessity for over half the year!

Hope to see more of it! Congradulations!

dvnc
former Gatherings host, way back when...

Lunch with Friends

Hello all!

Well, it is Monday and I am back at work and once again dodging IT security.

I must say it was my pleasure to meet you all over the weekend past. To finally put names to faces was very nice and even better get to know the personalities behind the names.

I don't mind the acronym SOT, but be aware it is also a term for a drunkard. You may want to consider such terms as TiSo (Ticklephiles of Southern Ontario for example). When we have settled on something, we can open our own forum for the collective and go with that.

For those who were unable to attend, i'm sorry we missed you. We agreed as a group that another meeting in the future would be nice (and less fraught with nerves). So, I'm sure there will be more opportunities to get together.

Yours in Ogredom,

Ogre :couch:

LOL! Okay, so SOT is out :rolleyes: It was nice to meet as friends, I'm sure we won't be so "fraught with nerves" when we meet again. You guys made me feel pretty at ease and it wasn't long before I felt more comfortable. So thankyou Ogre and all who helped TiSo (?) get off to a good start :)

Good point about the indoor sports DVNC, LOL ;)

Hi all!

Sorry it took me so long to reply... my computer here is evil and has been giving me problems.

I've got to echo everyone's sentiments and thank the people who came out to the Munch. It was great meeting you all, and I look forward to doing it again sometime, whatever we choose to call oursevles (all the names I can think of have worse acronyms than SOT... Ticklephiles In Toronto probably won't work, lol), so TiSo is good for me.

It only gets better from here!

Seems that evil computer problem is catchy, lol :rolleyes: Funny, I had thought of that one too! T.I.T.? :D Yeah, we'd better stick with TiSo, LOL! ;)

Still Alive

Hello all,

I am still fighting computer problems..both home and now at work. Our work server has been down for several days now as well... however, that is neither here nor there.

It is my wish that our conversation and posting not suffer a quiet fate. For now, this thread seems as good as any unless the collective would like to ask for a link from the section of the page with all of the other groups with a cool acronym.

Essentially, despite my computing difficulties, I don't want to see our fledgling group go silent. You are a bunch of cool people and I would hope for us to remain in contact with each other.

Also, if there are any others out there from the Southern region of Ontario...or anywhere else in the province for that matter, please say hello here so we can meet and get to know you as well. Communities grow by single members...and we are a small community at the moment. I know there are many tmf members from the Toronto area alone... please don't be too shy to just say hello.

Yours in Ogredom,

Hi Ogre,

Sorry to hear the PC difficulties are spreading. As for myself after May 15th my home became a "Mini Hotel"; once one out of town friend left I was preparing for out of town family. It's nice to be loved but I'm glad to have my privacy back. Not to worry I'm sure our little group is determined to survive. It just takes time especially with shy Canadians.

Take Care,
Tina

Hi Ogre, Tina and all :)

Glad to see you two post here again, I think we should try to keep in touch more too - though I understand the PC issues can be a source of frustration, lol. I thought we got things off to a good start back in May, so hopefully we can help that to continue. Surely there are others out there from the area, our own link would be a good idea, Ogre. Hope to hear from everyone soon, take care and enjoy your summer :D

leafs

New in Toronto

Hello canadian friends, i am originally from Peru (SouthAmerica), i am 28 and i just moved to Toronto two months ago. Unfortunately i read about the gathering too late but i would love to be in touch with canadians ( males or females ) who are into this lovely fetish. I only tickle women but i like talking with everyone about common interests. So if you plan to have another gathering or just wanna chat, email me to [email protected]

Bye and take care
Martin

hello

Hello Martintickler

We are pleased to meet you and have you aboard. I suspect we may look to at the very least another lunch or dinner in the fall. The group that met was a very friendly one and would happily welcome another to our ranks. Take care and we look forward to hearing from you.

I may be reached currently at [email protected]

Yours in Ogredom,

TISO

Hi all,

I guess we are now communicating on the TISO thread (Ticklephiles of Southern Ontario) to figure out when to meet again for a meal and discussion.

Hope to see you posting,

Yours in Ogredom,

Hi Ogre,

I'm definitely in for another meeting but I can't see it happening until September. Start tossing out possible dates and we'll eventually have a consensus. BTW how did you manage to obtain your Nom de Plume. Having met you, Ogre is the last image I would have; you remind me more of a "Friendly Biker". Do you have a motorcycle?

Tina

Nics and Names

Ogre's are creatures from African myth..big, loud, hairy and known for a good appetite. First year of university, I booted a guy's door open at about 3 in the morning. I knew he was in my bio class and his light was on and the door, ajar. With a fist full of paper with calculations I couldn't make work, I booted his door open, tilted back my head and..well...roared in frustration. He could only see this big, long haired, roaring black outline set against the bright hallway. He cried: "MY GOD...ITS AN OGRE!!" the rest is history. We have been best friends ever since. :D

Yours in Ogredom,

ps -no bike...although we'll see what the future holds..I love travelling on a bike.

Hi Orge,

I'd definitely agree, at that moment you were an Ogre and your friend a Saint;)

Thanks for the story,
Tina

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back