• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spa Idea

WildTlkr52

This may never come to pass, but there ought to be a Tickling Spa available.
Services that would be offered wuld be:

Tickling Massage
Full Body
Feet
Spot Tickles

Services of a Personal Tickler

Stress Reduction (Tickle Therapy)

Monthly Tickle Parties

Rooms to rent for Private Tickling

There would also be the usual spa and gym activities as well.

What do you all think!

:D

Wild Tickler

Not too bad of an idea, but it won't sell. Not all that many people that aren't on here would go there.

WildTlkr52 said:
Rooms to rent for Private Tickling

Actually I know it is not what you meant but this is very close and I would say even BEYOND what you proposed. Check this out!

http://www.craigslist.org/eby/roo/158200294.html

Which is:

lower rent 4 a tickling male college student
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected]
Date: 2006-05-06, 2:27PM PDT

large sunny romm in a big house in oakland, if you are ticklish and will let me tie youand tickle you acouple times a week i will give you lower rent. utilities encluded no sex just tickling, bi, gay, straight

spruce at park blvd

that would be kool place to go they should have one in every city etc

MUAHHAHAAH
HUGS

I like that idea but don't see it happen

That would be sooo much fun...Hot tub tickling is one of my fantasies anyway...all that hot water makes one even more sensitive!

I would be glad to be a client of such a spa, but I don't think there are enough people like me to keep it in business.

Last edited:
Love the idea. But I think you'd have a hard time attracting a non-kinky crowd, and the kink community wouldn't be big enough to sustain it.

Could be fun, but spas are absurdly expensive, and my friends and loved ones are always happy to provide me with those "services" for free. ;)

I think that's the main problem with the spa idea - judging by my experience at gatherings, you're on the wrong side of the supply-demand thing - many more-than-willing employees, but not enough potential clients. :p

I think that would be an awesome idea! I doubt it will ever come to pass but it sounds like a lot of fun.

:2poke:

LindyHopper said:
Could be fun, but spas are absurdly expensive, and my friends and loved ones are always happy to provide me with those "services" for free. ;)

I think that's the main problem with the spa idea - judging by my experience at gatherings, you're on the wrong side of the supply-demand thing - many more-than-willing employees, but not enough potential clients. :p
I think the market for this thing would the same people who go to dungeons for paid sessions - or perhaps a subsection of that market that thinks that dungeons are sort of "eeww."

I'm just not sure that there are enough people in that market to make a go of it.

How much i,ve pondered this as a business idea. I thought about starting a spa with all the usual massages, waxes, mani's, pedi's and so on but adding "tickle therapy" or perhaps "laughter therapy"(as a less threatening term) as a service as well.. If only I had the money to make it happen.. Someday... lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/9/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back