• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Space Adventure (Hogtied BDSM and alien bugs)

WooouTK

TMF Expert
Follow me on Patreon and access a total of 16 angles of this scene: https://www.patreon.com/posts/space-adventure-92746042

Space Adventure 1.jpgSpace Adventure 2.jpgSpace Adventure 3.jpgSpace Adventure 4.jpg

"In the upcoming episode of "Disaster Trek," Commander Shepherd leads a mission that will take you to the edge of the galaxy in an epic quest for knowledge and adventure.

A remote colony, situated in the farthest corners of the galaxy, has sent out a distress signal that has shaken the foundations of the Interstellar Federation. The reason: they have made contact with an entirely unknown alien species, and the initial encounter seemingly turned hostile. However, what has followed that distressing communication is even more disconcerting: the colony's subsequent transmissions have been reduced to an unsettling sound, the echo of hysterical laughter resonating in the endless abyss of the cosmos.

Commander Shepherd and the Millennium Sparrow's crew face the challenge of unraveling this mystery and discovering the truth that lies at the heart of this colony in crisis. What horrors hide behind these disturbing laughs? What is the secret that threatens the galaxy? This episode of "Disaster Trek" promises to reveal shocking truths that will alter the fate of the galaxy. As you immerse yourself in this galactic journey, you'll be engrossed in a captivating blend of science fiction, exploration, and bravery.

Don't miss this thrilling chapter of "Disaster Trek" that will keep you on the edge of your seat, exploring the unknown and uncovering the mystery behind the laughter that echoes in the deep space. Get ready for an experience you'll never forget!"

The classic 1960s-70s style space adventure, but starring Morena Baccarin asCommander Shepherd ... Well, more like a character for DAZ Studio inspired by the actress, which I was eager to try out 😉. I hope you like it.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back