• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Space ghost coast to coast

Anyone remember space ghost coast to coast?

Ah...the GOOD OL'DAYS of ADULT SWIM. Yes, I remember it FONDLY along with the Venture Bros and other notables. Does anyone remember TOONAMI (before it became SHIT ON A STICK and then was CANCELED all together)? How about Power Puff Girls, Samurai Jack, and Justice League (also Justice League Unlimited)? GOD I truly MISS those shows!

Last edited:
They were just recently added to Netflix, too. Rewatched samurai jack. +1

That show. THAT SHOW...was one of the original factors to screwing up my sleep schedule as a teen. I could actually tolerate mornings before shows like this started popping on at late hours in my State. *groan*

That said, sure I remember it! xD

This was my show back in the day, I loved the episode with Busta Rhymes. "What kind of hospital was that?"

I looooved Space Ghost, and now that it's been brought up again I'm probably going to go to various lengths to watch all the episodes again.-3-

Btw Toonami is back, on Adult Swim, if you didn't know, Rox. It doesn't have the same power as it used to, but it's pretty much back. But I'm sure you know about it.

What I'm surprised about is, I'm not sure if it's still airing, but, Cartoon Network started airing a cartoon block with Brak acting as he was from the Brak Show. It's pretty funny. lol

Also the one with Jeff Probst was amazing despite my hatred of the man

I wasn't a big fan of anything starring Bobcat Goldthwait, his voice just irks me :c

I guess I'm lucky in that regard, not a lot irks me. :3

Yeah well then you sit down and listen to him for an hour and tell me you didn't cut your ears off ;o

Thread uses Nostalgia!

It's Super Effective!

Mash became sad!

I was just watching the ep when macho man was space ghost's grandpa xD

Btw Toonami is back, on Adult Swim, if you didn't know, Rox. It doesn't have the same power as it used to, but it's pretty much back. But I'm sure you know about it.

o_0...I did NOT know about this and am absolutely CURSING the fact that the t.v. in our home is BROKEN!

ARGH! Is Adult swim still on? Have they finally brought back Samurai jack? God I was so ANGRY when they canceled it without FINISHING IT. :(

To anyone who ever watched the amazing masterpiece The Room, the director/actor Tommy Wiseau did an interview with Space Ghost during commercials when it aired on Cartoon Network. Next to impossible to find now on the interwebs but if you can find it, certainly worth a watch.

Thank you, honey, this is a beautiful party! You invited all my friends. Good thinking!

As far as I'm concerned, you can drop off the earth. That's a promise.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back