• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SPACECITYSOLES MEMBERSHIP WARNING!!!

feetncheeks

TMF Poster
Last month I bought a membership to SpaceCitySoles expecting to have access to the entire site as one would when buying a membership, and I was wrong. When you buy a membership to this site you are only able to download a few pictures of a few models, and you get the availability to download maybe 10 to 12 old videos, and you can't even choose them. There are no daily updates for the membership like it says, and the administrator did not respond to any questions I asked, and I tried contacting him more than twice. So if you were thinking about buying a membership to this website thinking it's going to be like a Tickle Abuse or a CzechTickling website, think again. I do not recommend this membership to anyone, I think the owner is purposely ripping people off, and I don't think what I got from the website was even worth $20 compared to what a membership like Tickle Abuse offers. Compared to a Tickle Abuse membership I would say a SpaceCitySoles membership is stealing from you. You can't even stream the videos on his clips4sale site. I think memberships that only let you stream videos are stealing anyway, but SpaceCitySoles membership is even worse than that. I'm just trying to save some people money. There are so many loopholes in the membership contract, and he obviously doesn't care about whether or not his members are being helped. I even tried contacting him on a social media website, and got no response, and I think it's because he knows he's ripping people off. If you like SpaceCitySoles videos, just buy them from the clips4sale site, don't let him rob you of $20 or more.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back