• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spanking!

AdamN

TMF Expert
Just curious to see how many others on here enjoy the art of the spank, either giving or receiving. As a top, this is something I have found that I really enjoy doing. I'm not into bruising or anything like that, so it definitely falls under the playful category for me. I've found that it's also fun to mix in some playful spanking with tickling, as a way to mix up the sensations a little bit. All constructive comments welcome. :)

I get spanked, but its mixed with tickling and an occasional "are you okay?"

Angel

Angel

That's good to hear. This is the way I am as well... checking in to see if who I'm playing with is OK or needs anything. But yes, the tickle/spank combo is a great one. :ggrin:

Angel

Sounds pretty weak. I can see what you mean when you said you didn't think your boyfriend was "getting it."

Sounds pretty weak. I can see what you mean when you said you didn't think your boyfriend was "getting it."

No its not weak to me.. it just means that he wants me to be safe, and its the level of comfort we chose to have... to love is to protect...

Angel

No its not weak to me.. it just means that he wants me to be safe, and its the level of comfort we chose to have... to love is to protect...

Angel

Have you considered using 'safe words'? (if you are not familiar with that term, it's a word you both agree on that lets him know that you really mean he should stop, not go further, quit doing what he's doing, e.g. "icecream" or something else you wouldn't use in a domination session)

That allows you go scream, yell, beg and freely shout "stop it! stop it pleeeease!" from the top of your lungs (ie. let go) without him going into a shock and asking you "is this too much...?"

For the record: I never practised any of this, but read about it. And this seems a good one for you. Maybe it also helps your boyfriend to get more relaxed and trusting and helps him dare to do more or take something a step further without too much worry as you'll stop him if he goes too far. In time he probably gets to feel and anticipate your limits better and heck, even have fun at it himself too?

I think it depends on what degree you're talking about. I know that when I'm meeting someone for the first time, I tend to check in on them every now and then just to be as safe as possible without overdoing it. Now the further our play stretches out, and the more familiar I am with her reactions, I don't need to do it nearly as much, if at all.

I'd never be able to get into that sort of play, myself. My boyfriend and I use safewords or safe signals if gags are in use, and after all this time he knows fairly well what I can take and tends not to exceed that. The constant "Are you okay?" would, for me, shatter the headspace completely and make me unable to feel as though I'm actually in someone else's control, which is primarily what I seek in a BDSM relationship. Having that control regularly given back would make the entire thing fruitless.

I'd never be able to get into that sort of play, myself. My boyfriend and I use safewords or safe signals if gags are in use, and after all this time he knows fairly well what I can take and tends not to exceed that. The constant "Are you okay?" would, for me, shatter the headspace completely and make me unable to feel as though I'm actually in someone else's control, which is primarily what I seek in a BDSM relationship. Having that control regularly given back would make the entire thing fruitless.

Fair enough. I suppose it depends on the individual. Though I can assure you that any use of the phrase "Are you okay?" is used sparingly in my case. ;)

My "safe words" are "Cramp!" "Back" and "Neck!"

Never been on the receiving end, guess I'm not a switch in this way, but I love giving a good spanking :)

I have had experiences getting spanked by women. Usually, over the knee on my bare bottom. What a lot of people don't realize is that a good spanking, even a bare handed one, can really sting. But more to the point, there is something very humbling about being placed over a knee, having ones bottom bared and being spanked, especially if it is a serious spanking done for discipline purposes, or just to keep someone in line, like a maintenance spanking. It is hard to explain just how small it can make you feel. Yet, I have found that for some reason, it helped me keep focused and in line. Hard to explain

Anybody ever heard of a "spanking therapist"? It is kind of an interesting concept as posted here:

http://www.spankingtherapist.com/

this is a real person (although clearly not a licensed therapist) who's services are intended to keep one working toward achieving their life goals through oversight and discipline.

I had my first experience with someone who is known as a spanking therapist yesterday. Anyone else ever hear of one?

It doesn't work for me unless I completely surrender. I never use safe words, and my spanker knows I don't want the spanking to stop until I am sobbing, and then it needs to continue through the sobbing.

I was once properly spanked. 50 sets of ten. It was excrutiatingly painful and did nothing for me sexually and the premise that it would make my bottom more ticklish didn;t turn out to be true at all.

A light spank or two is fun and good for tops who aren't actually tickle tops but who are tickling me at the same time. I seem to have one of those bums people like to spank.

So, I don't enjoy receiving spanking, my bum's ticklish enough already. I'm up for learning how to give spanking though.

Interesting you say so. I have been spanked by a lesbian before - over the knee and bare bottomed. She was very tough

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back