• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spectacularly Ticklish Spider-Friends. (An Ultimate Spider-Man tickle fic) MF*/MF

Lake Superior

TMF Regular
May Parker had never had Children of her own, her and Ben had never wanted for them. She'd been overjoyed to take in young Peter. Sad to lose her Ben but the two of them had soldiered on and been strong. When the horrible things had happened in Massachusets, she'd opened her home happily to take in Robert and Katherine. When his father had passed and he couldn't stand Manhattan anymore she was more than happy to take in Johnathan as well. After the horrible red thing had murdered her father, she was happy to take in Gwen as well and she'd cried just as hard at her passing as she had for Ben's. When she'd come back, she hadn't fully understood how but she was still happier to see the girl alive than she'd ever been.

Occasionally still, she stopped and remembered that she'd had never had children of her own. Somehow though she'd ended up sharing a home with three boys and two girls that she loved just like her children. She worries about them when they were home, she worried about them when they went to school and she was white-knuckle terrified for four of them when they went out to save lives. She'd lost Gwen once and even if she had returned it had still broken her. It's why she bit her tongue over things like walking into the kitchen and noticing she was able to see her breath. Sure enough, there was Bobby at the table reading a comic book and not noticing the frost building up on his shoulders or under the X-logo bandanna he always wore.

"Bobby, dear. You're doing it again."

"Huh? Oh! Sorry, Ms. Parker!"

The little sheet of ice on the mutant's chin retreated and the frost crumbled off him. She'd have to pick that up before it meltedor else Gwen would have tobmop it up later. She shouldn't have to do that after everything that had happened to her.

"It's fine, Bobby. Call me May though, I wouldn't feel right calling you Mr. Drake."

"Hey! Is Popsicle causing trouble for you again Ms. Parker? You just say the word and I can light a fire under the nerd and get him back on track!"

Johnathan coming in is what she'd feared. She already saw literal steam coming off the young hothead and knew if she didn't pick up that he'd melt it himself unthinkingly.

"Johnny! No powers in the kitchen! I've told you before!"

"Bobby was already doing it! I'm trying to warm up the room enough for humans AND snowmen to be in here Ms. Parker!"

"It's May and the two of you are going to steam up the whole house again and this time YOU'LL iron it all. I won't let Gwen do your share again!"

A shrill squeal rang through the house at this and May took off running upstairs towards where it came from. There she found a brown-haired girl up to her elbows in the door and a mischievous look on her face.

"Katherine! What exactly are you doing?!"

From the other side of the door came giggles and chuckles as the young mutant tried to adopt an innocent expression, despite very clearly still rummaging around at whatever she had on the other side of the door.

"Ms. Parker call me Kitty, please. And it's nothing! Peter was just being a little silly and taking his time in the ONE bathroom so I was just-oh now hey wait a minute!"

May opened the door to find her beloved nephew pressed up to the other side of the door, with a pair of hands running up and down his sides. Kitty smiled from the other side of the door at May and the flushed Peter but didn't poking at his ribs.

"This is thr best way to get him to hurry up Ms. Parker-He-Hehehey!"

Kitty could dish it out but didn't seem like she could take it so when May started tickling the girls neck, Peter was able to slip away quick. The auburn-haired mutant tried to twist away but May had plenty of experience. Her fingers traveled up her neck and the heroine fell to the ground squealing. Tickling away at an unruly Peter from when he was little so there wasn't much she could do to get from an experienced tickler like May Pa-Oh, wait sinking through the floor could do it.

May frowned at having been shaken so easily but she could get her later. Little did she know that a frazzled and giggly Kitty had just plopped right down onto the dining room table and spoiled Johnny and Bobby's breakfast. They pounced on her themselves as May checked on Peter.

"Thanks Aunt May, I was jus-He-Hey! Hehehee stahap!"

May's fingers shot into Peter's pits and she was quick to pull the hero up to his feet as he slipped about still in his nightshirt and pajama pants. May danced her fingeras around in his pits while chastising him despite his squeals.

"Peter Benjamin Parker! I know that I raised you better than to hog a bathroom while a lady waits!"

"May I'm sohohrry-"

"That's Aunt May to you young man," she said flicking a finger behind the heroes ear.

"Ahahauhnt May, I'm sohohorry! I was ahahalready done but then she stahahrted pounding and I wahahas trying to be fuhuhnny!"

May slipped a finger down beneath Peter's nightshirt and swirled it about in his navel, enjoying the way his hands flew to his mouth.

"Then why are you the one laughing hmm? I want you to march down there on those barefeet and apologize to Kitty and to Johnny and Bobby as well while your at it!"

"For whahaht?!"

"Kicking up such a din! Now you march Mister unless you wanna stay here and push it? I can ground you now! There's more than enough Superheroes in this house alone that Spiderman won't be missed!"

Peter ran off down the stairs andright into quite the sight. Kitty stretched out over as Johnny and Bobby treated her to a "Hotfoot" and "Cold Shoulders" respectively with some naughty fingers. Them looking up at Peter let Kitty get her composure back just enough to phase away from them and she ran right out of the house still in her pajamas. Leaving poor Spidey trapped for quite the hot/cold treatment at the hands of the two.

May broke them all up later and gave Johnny and Bobby's ear quite the bending. However, what nobody saw was the blonde young lady who watched the whole thing silently. Gwen had been having quite the tough time of things with her new changes but something about seeing Peter helpless and laughing like that...excited her. She left her room once the others were gone and forgot to close the door behind her. She paid zero attention to the red tendril that came out of the cuff of her pajama pants and closed it behind her, only letting out a little squeal as it slipped back up the sole of her bare size 6 to retreat into her back.

She knew she should go with the others to school but something in the back of her mind said she should stay here today instead...and prepare. It was a convincing voice and so the blonde listened to it and took its suggestion. Gwen had been different ever since she'd run into that...horrible red thing. Walking home one night she'd heard a noise like an animal in pain coming from an alley and investigated thanks to Peter's damn heroism rubbing off on her. She'd seen something there, red and drooling. She felt herself be swept right off her feet and then...and then...she remembered laughing. So much laughing, who had been doing that? Was it her? A tongue? She remembered a tongue?

Thinking about it made Gwen cover her mouth as she remembered a tongue that had definitely not been hers. She wiggled her toes and rememberes it between them. Claws? Had there been claws? She giggled as she remembered claws shredding her top but then...they'd become soft? She remembered sharp claws changing and becoming soft gloves. It had been days later when the others found her but she'd been hung up in a web in only her panties. So much laughing is what she remembered, and so much red. Gwen licked her lips as she remembered the tickling but was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't even notice as her tongue slipped down to her chin. All she could think of was how much she wanted to hear more laughter...

Peter let the others know that May wouldn't be home till later so the four of them had the house to themselves for now as they all gathered in the kitchen. Johnny and Bobby high-fived at the news but like always it was Kitty who had the best idea.

"We should check on Gwen. I didn't see her all day and heard she never came to school."

The boys agreed with her, suspecting nothing. She stood aside as Peter went to the door but shot a sneaky poke to his back right as the web-slinger went to push on the wood. Activating her mutant powers, she giggled as Pete's hand slipped right through the solid wood. Pulling away from him and admiring her handiwork of Peter's arm now trapped solidly in the wall. He pulled at it in frustration but the creaking of the old wood made him stop, he knew that breaking a door first thing after May told them they were home alone was not a good look.

"Haha, very funny Kitty."

"Oh it is. Look guys! The guy who sticks to things is stuck! Isn't that funny?"

Bobby gave a little polite chuckle while Johnny adopted a look of confusion.

"I don't get it...is this a mutant thing?"

"Wow, Johnny. Peter finds it funny!"

"It's more annoy-Iihihihng hehehey!"

Kitty decided to make Pete laugh by slipping her fingers right through his shirt and dancing her nails inside the chestnut-haired heroes pits. He danced from foot to frustration but she followed along and tickled away inside his pits.

"See? He thinks this is the funniest thing!"

"Alright, alright I can see your point now," Johnny said as he dropped to his knees. Peter tried to twist away but hothead was quick to dig his hands into Spidey's stomach and started wiggling his fingers all over the flat surface. The web-slinger danced from foot to foot because of it and lost a shoe in the action. Peter started to sweat and looked down to see Johnny lighting a mild flame on one finger and waving it over his skin to heat it. Peter wondered why until he used his other hand as a claw to dig into the sweaty skin. The increased sensitivity made him let out a squeal and he instantly understood the tactic. Doubling over, Pete didn't even see Bobby slide in until he felt a jet ice cold air being blown into his ear.

He stood straight up and shivered as cold fingers attacked his now, making him giggle and squeal while trying to fight off three tickle-crazed villains with only one hand. Something got his sock apart and slipped between his toes and that was it. The web-slinger dropped to his knees as all his friends kept tickling away at him with teases about how he was stuck in a web now. They all heard the door crack and stopped instantly, knowing that Aunt May would murder them if she came home and saw that broken. Kitty let Peter out of the door with a giggle as the boys laughed too.

"You see why it was funny now Pete?"

"Haa-haa, your hilarious Kate," Peter lifted his leg up to see the tattered remains of his socks hanging off his poor abused socks and frowned.

"Which one of you animals did that?" he asked to a trio of shrugs from them. Nobody saw the red tendril slipping under the door with a big scrap of Peter's sock. It went up the stairs and under a closed door to deliver it to what they once called Gwen. She closed a clawed hand around the fabric and took a deep whiff of it before shuddering with pleasure at the scent of rooftops and pigeons that Peter had no idea he'd cultivated. More tendrils slipped around the room busying themselves with the construction of something in Gwen's room. The flirtatious four downstairs moved from the kitchen to the living room, still laughing at the blushy Peter. Johnny laughed so hard at the embrassed Parker that he fell back over the couch and kicked his legs.

"How am I JUST finding out that Spiderman of all people is ticklish? Like embarassingly so too! Oooh Pete what if you ever fight a villain like covered in feathers! Or-or with like extra arms! Haha or a big nasty tongue! Haha what are you gonna do man! Punch them while being all blushy! Hey, it's me your friendly neighborhood spiderman...please don't tickle me! Haha-HEY!"

Peter's webbing was organic and it even degraded over time. Still, it did stain and now Peter was in for a hard time scrubbing it out of the fabric of the couch before it did so. The look on Johnny Storm's face as he pulled at the webbing that had trapped his wrists above his head and secured them to the armrest of the couch though made it so worth it. Walked up to the trapped matchstick and smiled before lifting his shirt to reveal the lightly toned abs that Johnny spent so long on for the purpose of taking pictures. Peter dropped to his knee's over them and looked up at Johnny who he could see weighing the cost/risk analysis of just burning his way out and ruining the couch.

"You know Johnny, your the only guy I know who tells jokes for himself. You never see anybody else laughing but yet you just a bust a gut even though they're...well. Go on, tell a joke, Johnny. Lemme show you."

The Storm boy pulled at the webs in frustration trying to get loose a finger running a path between his abdominal muscles made him hitch up.

"Jooooohnny, come on tell us a joke. Your sooooo funny Johnny! C'mon!"

Kitty smirked down at the helpless Johnny before ducking behind the couch while Bobby did his best to not make it obvious how interested he was in the Fantastic socked 12's of the flaming hero.

"Fine! Y-You wanna joke Pete? How did the pirate afford such nice ship?"

Peter's body tensed, his spider sense telling him this was going to be reeeeal bad, or maybe something dangerous was in the house? Whatever..abs!

"How, Johnny?"

"It was On SaAHAHA-"

"*PBBBBBBTPPP-*" a loud and wet fart sound cut off Johnny's awful joke. It was made by Peter putting his lips to two of those pretty little Johnny worked on so hard and blowing a big, wet and sloply raspberry into them. Johnny kicked his legs widly at that and tried to buck Pete off but found that Spider-Strength was more than enough to keep him down. One of his passed within inches of Bobby's face though almost kicking right in the nose. The smoky scent of the Torch's socks though went right up it instead.

"That's a fart, Johnny. That's how your jokes usually go over. Tell another!"

"Ihih'm gohonna so GET you for this-EEE!"

Peter simply took his thumb and forefinger and used them to pinch at the opening of Johnny's navel. He made a point of showing Johnny the forefinger of his other hand before slowly lowering it towards the puckered button.

"Tell a joke, matchstick."

"Pehehete you behehetter geheht flahahme retaharde-"

The finger came down and started flicking the puckered button, making Johnny arch his back. He nodded furiously and Peter gave him a reassuring pat on the stomach to let him tell his next joke.

"Okay, okay so Professor X asks a girl, what is your mutant power?

The girl replies I can guess how many pulls to turn a ceiling fan off on the first try!

She points up and says 3 pulls

Professor X stands up and pulls 3 times. After the third pull the fan turns off.

Professor X says That's an interesting power.

Girl: Yeah I was jut kidding, I can heal paraplegics

Professor X, still standing "Oh my god"

He looked around with shitty grin that was only enhanced by the blush on his cheeks at the shocked Peter, the still entranced Bobby, and...wait where was-

A pair of hands came up from beneath him, phasing right through the couch! They dug right into Johnny's sides as a brunette sprite he knew all to well stuck her head out from she was lying down beneath the couch.

"Yeah your definitely getting tickled for that one hothead. Pete?"

"Actually I thought that one was really funny. Rare win but what the lady wants..."

Kitty slipped a hand under Johnny and swiped it back and forth along his back, phasing right through his shirt. He arched his spine to try and get away, making a great bridge for Pete to put his lips to those abs again and...

"*PPPPPBBBBTTPP!!*"

Johnny was a handsome young man, his friends all knew he was hot but would never say it within earshot of him. The laugh coming out of him right now was ugly enough to get him teased by a certain big orange friend of his for life. Kitty and Pete kept up their tag team of setting Johnny up into a U for Spidey to drive him down with raspberry after raspberry. They both escalated their games too, with Peter sticking his hand onto Johnny's abs knowing that when he pulled away the stickiness would feel like little suction cups on the sensitive muscles as they pulled away, before reattaching after Kitty scritched his back right back into that nice arch.

He didn't notice the size 5 foot that came sliding up put of the couch, the phasing powers giving away who it belonged too. When it's little toes got into Johnny's pits and started sliding up and down the well-groomed blonde fluff in them though, that ugly laugh was out and proud

"Pryde! Dahahmit! *hhhnrrk* I'm soohoorry! Guhuhuuhu uhuhuhahaha stahahap! *hhnnrk* it's tooohooo muhuhch!"

Something slid up the couch and under all the ticklish heroes, starting to run a bristly tendril up and down the cheeks of Johnny's tight ass after getting under his waistband. When Bobby grabbed hold of Johnny's ankle though, everyone froze. The young mutant ripped off the Torch's sock and blew a stream of near-zero air down the big sexy sole he'd revealed. Once Johnny's toes were curled and shivering, Bobby was happy to help them warm up. He put cold lips to the blonde's sole and started nibbling along the arch. Bobby's teeth were cold as ice but somehow the boy's breath was hot. Peter and Kitty saw steam actually coming off him Johnny and both giggled, unlike Johnny who screamed with laughter from everything. Inside the Torch's trousers, something else was happening. Yes, his matchstick was getting lit, but he also felt something sharp traveling up his ass and cutting his underwear. It ripped the destroyed garment off but Johnny couldn't think about it due to Bobby's teeth nibbling the pads of his toes and-

Peter's spidey sense went wild, alerting him to what was about to happen. He shot out a strand of webbing to Bobby and pulled him with him as he dove away from the couch, just in time to avoid the burst of flames that scorched not just the sofa but also left char marks all up the wall behind it. Kitty was fine due to being phased but the room was very much not, Johnny lay there in the center of all the black destruction with a silly expression on his face.

"What, you don't say Flame On anymore?"

"No, Pete. Not for that. Bobby, we're gonna talk about that later but for now which of you had a knife and took my underwear cause that was...alot."

The assembled heroes looked about in confusion at the statement as again a red tentacle slipped up the stairs and, pulling Johnny's ruined underwear. The clawed hand from Gwen's room closed around it and a big sniff was taken of it before it was suspended in the web. Back down in the living room, damage from Johnny's eruption was being assessed and Kitty Pryde made a decision.

"This is something we need to clean up. Before May gets home, preferably."

"Little hot, cold treatment from me and popsicle will do it just let me get a shower first..."

"Hang on, Johnny," Peter said standing over the still reclining Torch. "You did all of this, because of tickling?!"

"Look tickling and I have a complicated...I told you about that one villain with the Glue Gun right?!"

"You told me he stuck you to a chair and he kept you for an hour with a big villain speech till Ben clobbered him."

"Yeah, well...he didn't actually talk that much. He...kinda had his mouthful of..."

"Wait, what?!" Kitty exclaimed, interested suddenly.

"The creep stuck me with flame-retardent glue and then got my shirt off! Next thing I know I'm in for a wild ride as he starts making out with my belly button!"

"Why didn't you just...y'know..."

"What? Flame on? It wouldn't do anything to the glue and then I'd be stuck in a room with a dead guy on top of me! Leaving alone the no-killing thing that I know you X-folks aren't that interested in, it's not a much better situation."

Johnny's ears were burning as he told the story, literally. Bobby iced his fingers up and gave them pinches to extinguish them, earning him a glare from Johnny.

"You don't know what it's like! I've got an sister who can just appear in any room I'm in and suddenly I'm wrapped in invisible carpet and helpless as she tickles my ears with a toothbrush for getting the wrong peanut butter. Oh and her boyfriend who can be in any room but have his fingers down my shirt in another tickling my pecs cause my headphones are too loud. Or just Ben who's fireproof and can just grab me to carry me over to watch his favorite video over and over. The one where I get my foot stuck in a hole while we were fighting Mole Man and spend the whole time squealing cause some little bug-eyed freak from under the earth decided my toes are the ultimate snack!"

Bobby cut in and said
"I actually watch that video alot, it's how I knew your feet were-"

Iceman's sheepish admission was cut shott by the Torch leaping off the couch and tackling him to the ground. The Cryopath tried to ice up defensively but fiery fingers meant that all Bobby managed to do was end up soaking wet, with his tank top clinging to his skin. Johnny ran a hand through the puddle forming under the mutant and flicked it on his face with a smile.

"Okay, guess we can skip the shower!"

A different idea overtook Johnny, as he flipped Bobby over onto his stomach. The chilly mutant shivered as he felt a flaming finger burning through the sole of his sneaker as Johnny ripped off the bottom of the shoe. He looked at the icy foot and set to using his finger to make Bobby's shell melt and expose the cutely flushed size 10 sole. The hot finger slipped down the wet sole and enjoyed both how nicely it slid and how Bobby covered his mouth.

"Oh? You said you liked that vid right, Bobby? You didn't ever wonder what it felt like? Tickle, tickle snowboy!"

Johnny's finger got between two of Bobby's toes and twisted back and forth, enjoying how he twisted because of it. He looked up with fear as sure enough, those vultures Peter and Kitty were on him quick. Pete slipped in to use some webbing and tie Bobby's hands behind his back, essentially, cuffing him. It meant he was good and helpless when Pete's hands got under his shirt and started squeezing about on the cute little snowdrift that was his babyfat. Those sticky fingers meant that he couldn't get away and Pete sitting down on his back reinforced it.

"Kkkkehehehe! Guhuhys! Stahahp! It's too much! Ahahaha!"

Kitty slipped in, next with her fingers phasing right the material of Bobby's pants and boxers. They skated along the skin of her teammates ass and she loved the way he tried to pull away, but not TOO hard. She'd been about to say something before Johnny had tackled down her favorite icicle but she knew he didn't dislike this at all. More than a few times it had been painfully obvious that the pranks he'd played on his teammates Hank and Warren had been performed for no other reason than for him to relish they'd take on their ticklosh junior. Replacing Hank's shampoo with hair dye or all of Warren's silk socks with KFC bags then running away juuust slow enough for some furry blue arms to scoop him up or let some big feathery wings embrace him. Bobby would end up laughing his head off as strong fingers got into his sides or fluffy feathers would slip into his pits. He'd still plan and execute another prank on them though, never bothering to cover his tracks.

She ran her fingers back and forth over Bobby's ass and smiled, she knew that feeling well. If anything she'd driven it into him herself after a good few times of giving those chilly ribs a tickl-

"NNnnnnee Jo-Johnneeheee! Ahhh thahat's sohoho grohooss!"

Kitty looked over to see Johnny running his tongue up and down Bobby's trapped sole. He gave her a wink that god help her she found hot, before leaning in to do it again but this time getting between the toes.

"Ahhh, nothing better than a popsicle on a hot day."

"Johohohonny it's Dehehehcember!"

"It's always a hot day when I'm involved. *sluuuuurp*"

"Gahahahaha! Grohohooss!"

Bobby beat his fists on the ground, feeling something tickling beneath his balls but not able to tell what it was. Peter had his face buried in Bobby's shoulderblades, nipping at the skin there and due to the bandanna falling down over his eyes, Iceman was practically blindfolded. Not that any of them were very aware at all due to their focus on their fun but these were the excuses for why none of them noticed the symbiotic tentacle that pulled Bobby's shirt off him and took it up the stairs as another slid about down his pants, tickling his solid icicle. The Hulk could have kicked down the door and the four wouldn't have noticed.

Johnny nibbling the pads of Bobby's toes, Peter leaving hickies down his spine, and Kitty tickling that ice cavern between his cheeks, it was only natural that it happened eventually. This time though it was Kitty who felt it about to happen as Drake's body hitched up. Grabbing hold of Pete and Johnny, she phased them both along with her as the ice spikes erupted out of the shy mutant. She giggled at the new mess they were all going to have to clean up as Bobby pulled himself out of it. Letting Johnny and Peter go, she watched her fellow X-man get up and take off, up the staircase.

Bobby ran down the hall, right by the ajar door to Gwen's room and didn't see the creature in their taking big whiffs of his stolen shirt. No instead he went right into the bathroom, slamming the door behind him. Kitty followed behind, feeling bad. She'd known of Bobby's crush on Johnny and THAT must have made that whole thing, quite the experience for him. She'd known Bobby to watch that video of the Torch getting tickled over and over but actually doing all that must be defrosting him right now.

She thought back on her own fetish and how she'd discovered it. Her first crush had been on an actor who was so inconsequential now that she had forgotten his name, Simon something or other. In her early nights in the mansion, she'd been reading a magazine with him doing an interview and gotten flustered. Falling back on her bed and kicking her bare legs in glee, she hadn't even noticed one phasing through the wall. It had landed heavily on the head of one of Xavier's new recruits, Kurt. The fuzzy blue mutant had been angry at first thinking it was a slight. So when he'd grabbed the foot by the ankle he hadn't expected to hear Katherine laughing from the other side of the wall.

The german's fur had tickled quite a bit, more so once his other three-fingered hand had started stroking up and down her bare sole. Her concentration disrupted, Kitty couldn't phase and so her foot was stuck in the wall, right in Kurt's lap. The way his thick fingers pinched at her toes and wiggled them about had her in stitches and she'd liked it! The next night she'd been reading a different book and stuck her foot through and found that Kurt spent the night using a rag to polish her heel, before flossing it between her toes.

Her putting her foot into Kurt's room had become a regular thing before she knew it. She couldn't miss a day if she'd wanted as the pushy german would just port over into her room and put those naughty fingers in her sides until she'd concede and put her foot in the wall.

She'd thought about seeing if Bobby wanted a similar arangement but-HEY! Kitty's reminiscing was interrupted by her foot coming down on a sheet of slick ice. It slipped right out from under her and went right into the door to the bathroom. She phased it just in time to avoid injury but some cold fingers were waiting to pluck at her toes on the other side.

"Here, Kitty, Kitty. Knew you'd fall for that~"

Kitty had indeed fallen and now with Bobby's fingers twiddling her toes about she realized it had been a trap. Some webbing pinned her wrists to the floor as Peter and Johnny descended on her.

"Didn't think you were getting away now did you, Kitty? It's your turn!"

Peter reached his hands under her shirt and undid her bra before letting his sticky fingers start to glide along her ticklish breasts. Johnny knelt down and simply put one finger right into her navel to start rimming it about. In the bathroom, Bobby blew cold air on her shivering foot before raking his nails up and down her sole. He took great joy in the way the toes curled and splayed in response to each action. He thought of something he'd seen in a video where a guy had cosplayed as the torch and before he knew it, he was crafting a nicely shaped ice cube in his hand and sliding it up and down Ms. Pryde's sole.

Back in the hallway, Kitty shrieked with laughter at the feeling of ice sliding up and down her sole. Her cheeks were hot due to Peter tickling her breasts but somehow Johnny's finger in her navel was making her even more excited. Her other foot kicked at the door in frustration due to her not being able to phase but didn't do anything but make Bobby laugh as he pinned back her baby toe and scratched at the stem.

None of the four saw the door to Gwen's room open. The tendrils slipped out silently and hooked them just light enough for them not to notice. Kitty by the wrist, Peter round his waist, Johnny by the neck. All Bobby heard was a yelp as all three were pulled away and when he opened the door, the Silly Symbiote was waiting for him and dragged him off too.

Peter, Bobby, Kitty and Johnny all struggled, suspended above the ground in a web made of red tendrils. The four of them had their arms tied to their sides and for some reason couldn't activate their powers. The giant-toothed monster walked in and smiled at them so widely that it's head opened up. They let out a collective gasp as Gwen Stacy smiled now from inside it's mouth.

"Hey guys~ Little bit rude not to invite me along for all your fun, isn't it? Good thing I made a new friend in here to keep me company. He says he's called...Clownage? Silly name but he's very interested in you all!"

A tendril shot from Gwen's back and targeted Iceman. It wound it's way through Bobby's toes. It wrapped around each of them and started to vibrate, making the mutant cackle in ticklish fear. Their wiggling frustrated it and it pulled them back to still them as it kept vibrating.

"Ooh Bobby it just called you little snowball toes! That's adorable? What? Ohhh they can't hear you? That's such a shame!"

Another protrusion bubbled up out of Gwen's side and became a tentacle. This one snaked towards Johnny, shifting as it moved. When it reached the Torch a head formed on tge tip that matched the one that Gwen came out of. It's huge teeth opened as it approached the Heroes stomach and a tongue came forth to explore inside the blondes navel.

"Smoky flavor? Haha, your funny. Oh? Well I suppose that is a clown's job!"

Gwen's conversation with nobody continued as a hand came from behind her head. It's long claws snapped and the web shifted. Kitty's bindings moved to her wrists and pulled her arms above her head. The hand then stretched over and started trailing a claw up the girls armpit. She bit her lip at the feeling as Gwen squealed.

"So I get Peter right? Yaaaay! Now change the hands like we agreed!"

Gwen approached Peter slowly with her hands extended. To his horror they changed before his eyes, seeming to grow thick red fuzz. She wiggled her fingers and grabbed the waistband of his trousers, yanking them and his boxers down before kneeling down to see his exposed privates.

She ran a fluffy finger over the head of his cock and he tried to turn away as she began to sing.

"The itsy bitsy spider..."

The fluffy fingers formed a V and ran up and down either sides of Peter's hardening cock. Upon reaching the bottom, Gwen added her thumb and started to tickle along his sack and beneath it.

"Ran up the waterspout..."

One of the fingers extended and curled around Peter's cock like a vine, the fluffy material making him squirm. The tip of it began to drum on the slit of his manhood as the rest started to vibrate against his skin.

More tendrils came from Gwen's back and approached the others, forming themselves into similarly fuzzed hands of various numbers.

Four went for Kitty, two slipping under her shirt to run their fluffy palms over her small breasts and nipples. One of the others started to trail around her neck with light tickles while the final one ran up and down her back roughly, tickling her spine. This all happened while the claw continued it's teasy journey down her armpit, twirling its tips in the deepest portion.

"Down came the rain..."

Gwen's finger turned to an even bigger tuft of red fuzz which she used to start feathering the tip of Peter's cock. He crossed his legs to try and hold it in but the fluffy hand on his genitals was driving the hero mad. Gwen used her other hand to run her fluffy hand up and down Peter's bare thighs and force those legs back open.

Three hands came for Johnny. One simply ran a fluffy finger up and down between his ab muscles, tickling the sensitive canyons in there. The other ran it's fuzzy fingers over his nipples, alternating between them at random. The third however slid down the back od Johnny's jeans and started fluffing the cheeks of his ass as he wiggled back and forth.

"And flushed the spider out..."

Despite what the song said, Peter held on trying to resist the fluffy fingers teasing and tickling his privates. Gwen leaned in and started the song again, whispering it right into Peter's ear.

Two hands came for Bobby, one pawing at his exposed arches, forced taut by the bindings at his toes. The other ran its fluff up and down his calf, enjoying how he squirmed in the web. The tentacle between his toes started a new game twiddling them back forth after submerging them in the fluff.

Extra hands sprung forth from Gwen's back, all of them sliding down the trousers of the other three heroes and stuimulating them similarly to Peter. One hand didn't though.

As Peter came in Gwen's fluffy hand, One hand came for Gwen. On her knee's like she was, the soles of her feet were exposed as the Symbiote skin opened them up. Her creamy soles were defenseless as the fluffy hand teased and tickled them.

"Out came the sun, and dried up all the rain..."

More sprung from Clownage, but these weren't hands. No these were more heads, one went to the ear of each of the five and started whispering the song over and over to them as the others all came violently like Peter had.

"And the Spider and his friends, had tickles on the brain~" the heads whispered to them as the tickling continued, now amplified due to their post-orgasm sensitivity.

May came home later, eager to check on Gwen. To her great surprise, the blonde was seated at the kitchen table with all four of her other superpowered "monsters". They greeted her in unison as she entered, their barefeet visible under the table all watching the television attentively.

"Well, this is a welcome sight! Everyone getting along, and nothing was broken...my goodness did you all clean as well?!"

"We did May, all of us pitched in and cleaned the house together. Scrubbed it nicely!" Gwen said with a huge smile on her lips, it might have been May's imagination but had her smile always been that big?

"And so what's with the eagerness awaiting for me hmm? Doing all this good, even for superheroes...you must want something."

"Why yes actually May. Peter and the others we've all agreed but we want to ask you as well of course. What do you think this going forwards as a shoeless hom-"

"Breaking news! We go live to midtown with ace journalist Eddie Brock. Where it seems the mother-daughter Supervillain duo, The Bombshells are robbing first national bank with the aid of none other than the Black Cat," the news interrupted, switching to a special report.

"Oh? Don't you all have to get that? We can talk about this later Gwen."

"Oh of course May, but I'll be going with them this time. However...we may be having some more guests when we return. May? Do you think we have space?"

May didn't see the tendril slipping around her ankle.

This was amazing, *pleeeeeease* tell me a sequel with May and Felicia being next is on the way?

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back