• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spectrum vs Disney, who is correct?

MoJoe2014

TMF Regular
It has been several days since Spectrum and Disney have had a dispute. Certain channels like Disney, ABC, ESPN, and FX have been taken off Spectrum. So my question is who is correct? I have Spectrum, and they said that they offered Disney a "Fair Deal" and that Disney the deal down. Spectrum that in the past, other cable companies had issues with Disney, ABC, ESPN and FX, and those channels were also removed from those cable companies. But I am sure that Disney, has a legitimate argument as well. I am sure they well settled it soon. But I just wanted to get some opinions on the Spectrum vs Disney dispute.

I don't know enough about the specifics to comment, but if past trends are any indication, Disney might try to buy Spectrum.

I feel that in most situations involving Disney vs another party, Disney is typically the guilty party. They're a very greedy, money hungry company who successfully spoonfeeds millions upon millions of people these beautiful tales of "happily ever after" "dreams coming true" and "sunshine and rainbows" meanwhile trademarking or buying up damn near anything they can get their greedy paws on, buying intellectual properties and ruining them (Marvel and Star Wars, etc.) and basically taking us for all our money.

Remember: this is the same company that tried to trademark a major Mexican/Hispanic holiday, Dia de Los Muertos, so they would be the only ones allowed to use the term. Don't believe me? Fire up Google and look it up.

Disney is a scumbag corporation. Nuff said.

I feel that in most situations involving Disney vs another party, Disney is typically the guilty party. They're a very greedy, money hungry company ...

Disney is a scumbag corporation. Nuff said.

I agree completely. Disney is despicable.

While Spectrum certainly has its flaws, my experience of their customer service is quite good.

I think that Spectrum is horrible.

Their rates seem to "Inch up " five dollars every couple of months, and their service/connection, at least in my building/area. always seems to have an outage every couple of weeks

Disney is by no means great, but it is not nearly as bad as Spectrum, in my experience

I swear to GOD if Disney consumes yet ANOTHER COMPANY...

I think that Spectrum is horrible.

Their rates seem to "Inch up " five dollars every couple of months, and their service/connection, at least in my building/area. always seems to have an outage every couple of weeks

Disney is by no means great, but it is not nearly as bad as Spectrum, in my experience

Maybe in terms of service, but when it comes down to morality, ethics, and compassion for their fellow man, Disney is at the bottom of the list. Maybe once they cared, but that day is long gone.

Both Disney and Spectrum is garbage dumps with Disney pretty much being the bigger dump.

I agree with everyone else, Disney is the bad guy almost 100% of the time, especially in cases like these. In an ideal world they would use the size of the corporation and their profits to allow more slack and spread access to their services, but instead they seem to use it to charge high prices and go after a lot of copyright laws. It seems like they're probably trying to get whatever amount of money they can.

I mean, the sheer fact that Disney profits off of child labor to manufacture their goods is bad enough.

Spectrum on the other hand has severely neglected their infrastructure while continuing to raise their prices.

What's even worse is that Spectrum is trying to rely on it's customers to improve it's own falturing infrastructure.

Both are pretty awful but that's what mega corporations are...awful.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back