• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spider-Gwen/Miles Morales: Tickle Training Session (M/F

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
Spider-Gwen/Miles Morales: Tickle Training Session
By MrObscura101

“You sure you’re ready for this?” Gwen asked
“You know it!” Miles nodded back confidently
“Ok, masks on. First one to web up the other wins!” she called, pulling her white mask over her face and Miles did the same

The two Spider-People were in a large abandoned building in Miles’s universe with Gwen having travelled there to help train the new Spider-Man
“Ok 3…2…1… Go!” she called and immediately leapt up, Miles was amazed at her agility, the way she could gracefully jump around the various walls and beams as though she wasn’t even trying! Her body contorting to the most unbelievable positions to twist and turn as she swung around on her webbing

“Come on Miles! Focus!” she then called, making him snap out of it, although it was somewhat difficult given how his eyes were drawn to her lithe body… and the tight spandex costume that clung to her figure…
“Oh yeah right!” Miles replied as he began wall crawling upwards. The pair engaged in aerial combat, jumping about and trying to web up the other to win the session

Even though Miles had only a few weeks of being Spider-Man under his belt Gwen was impressed at his natural instincts after a somewhat rocky start of receiving his powers, his invisible camouflage technique also made things more difficult for the heroine as they continued trying to catch each other until..
“Got ya!” she grinned as a web-line hit his shoulder and she got ready to pull at it to knock him off balance, however Miles instinctively grabbed the webbing and launched a venom strike that ran through the webbing back to her

“AARRGGHH!!!” Gwen cried as she lost her grip on the ceiling and began to fall
“GWEN!” Miles shouted as in a panic while instinctively firing his own webbing at her to stop her descent
“Are… you ok?” he asked worriedly as he ran over and pulled her mask off to check she was breathing, his webbing had grabbed at her wrists and ankles to secure them to the floor and ceiling, leaving her vertically suspended several inches above the ground
“Yeah… good save…” she replied, a little stunned

Miles was glad she was ok
“So… I guess I won?” he then said
“What?” she replied
“The challenge, you said I had to web you up to win”
“That doesn’t count! You sucker punched me!”
“Hey that’s not true, I used my spider powers and won!”
“No way! Get me outta here and we’ll start over!”

Miles looked at her in disbelief
“Oh really? Are you saying I cheated?”
“What if I am?”
“Maybe you should break free then” he replied
“Grrr… what do you think I’m trying to do?” she huffed, he then noticed that her arms and legs were straining to pull free but her muscles were obviously still zapped since Miles didn’t yet have full control over the intensity of his venom strikes

Miles looked over his bound friend, then an idea came to him
“Ok, the webbing lasts for an hour, right? What if I get you to admit by then that I won?”
“Sure, do your worst… but there’s no way you will” she replied confidently, knowing that she wasn’t in any real danger from him
“We’ll see” he smiled back with a grin

Gwen watched as he begun circling around her
“You’re wasting time you know… Is this your plan? To hypnotize me? Cause it won’t woorrfffhfhffmmm!!!” Gwen said confidently before suddenly finding him behind her and digging his fingers into her sides
“Whhaat aahhrree yoouu dooiinnhhg??!!!” she called out as she looked back at him
“Winning” he replied confidently

Miles continued skittering his fingers up and down her sides, as Gwen tried to move away
“Sstt…Ssthhhaapp thhahatt!!!!” she ordered
“Why? Could it be that maybe the amazing Spider-Woman is secretly a bit… ticklish?” he asked, whispering that last word into her ear to make her shudder, then Gwen’s spider sense went off a fraction of a second before his fingers moved to her underarms
“GHHFMMFHHH!!!! MIihhlleeess!!!!!” she struggled to say
“Yes?”
“Knnoihhcckkn iihhtt oohhff!!!”
“Sure… just admit I won!”
“Noohhoo waahhy!!!” she replied back
“Ok then guess I’ll keep going… until you’re ready to admit defeat!”

Miles then placed his hands against her underarms and focused, activating his wall crawling powers, Gwen gasped as she realized when he pulled his hands away that attached to his palms and fingers was some of her spandex costume which meant that her underarms were now exposed
“HEY! THESE COSTUMES ARENT CHEAP!” she snapped
“Don’t worry I’ll pay you back” he winked as he removed his own gloves and wiggled his now bare hands

“GGMMNHHFFF!!!! Whhaatt wiihhthh yyoouurr alloohhwwaahhnncce????” Gwen struggled to retort but it was getting harder not to laugh as his nimble fingers began wiggling against her now bare skin
“Oh, really funny… in fact it makes me laugh how about you?”
“Nnoohhooo iiihhtt dooessseennt!!!”
“Really? Cause your face is going bright red!” he smirked

Gwen was getting agitated now, her muscles still were numbed so all she could do was vainly try and move about in an attempt to knock the invasive fingers away, however with his spider sense he knew every time she was about to move and was able to counter by changing what spot he would tickle
“Come on Gwanda… Ready to give up?” he asked teasingly
“NEHHVAAHAHH!!!!!!” she cried back, still fighting to keep her laughter in although it was clearly a losing battle
“Ok your choice!” he shrugged back as he suddenly grabbed at her sides and before she could react he had ripped away more of her costume

“HEEYEEHHYYY!!!!!!” Gwen shouted now that her bare sides were exposed, only to then tightly snap her mouth shut when his hands dug against her ribs
“You ok Gwen?”
“GMGMGMHHNNN!!!!!!” she squealed back
“Really?”
“GGMFMFMFHHH!!!!!” she repeated, nodding her head for emphasis even though her face was getting redder and redder with every passing second!

Miles was impressed at how she was holding out… then decided to catch her off guard as he dug his fingers into her hips instead
“HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!” Gwen screamed as her body bucked within the webbing, her spider sense being too distracted to warn her of this incoming tickle attack until it was too late

Now that she was laughing fully Miles immediately returned to her ribs, tickling each one individually then started tickling her left side with one hand and her right underarm with the other, before randomly switching sides again and again
“HHAHAHAHAHAAA GGEHEHEHHETT AWHAHAHAAYYY!!!!!!!” she cried over and over but he ignored her

“Well how are you feeling?” he asked when he stopped and walked around to face her, Gwen’s face was beet red and she was taking deep breaths “Ready to admit defeat?”
“Thahaat…ahhll…yoohoo…goohhtt…?” she replied, glaring at him. Miles was shocked by this but for Gwen it was now a matter of pride, she also knew it had been around 15 minutes so far, all she had to endure was another 45 of this and the webbing would dissipate so she could turn the tables
“If you insist!” Miles replied as he placed his hand over her stomach and ripped away the costume there

Gwen tried not to shudder in worry as Miles looked over her taunt, toned stomach, especially her deep belly button which had a small piercing
“Ok time for more!” he announced, cracking his knuckles for emphasis but she just glared silently even though inside her mind she was worried… she knew how ticklish her stomach was

“Ggghhfmfmfm…” she grunted as his fingers started exploring her navel
“Something to say?” he asked, his fingers continuing
“Nnhhfff…” she replied, shaking her head and not looking down, she hoped that by giving no reaction he would give up trying her and move on… but then he broached her belly button…
“GGNFNFHFNFNFNF!!!!!!” Gwen shrieked but caught herself at the last second, however she was unable to stop her body jolting in reaction, then she saw Miles make a Cheshire cat grin as he knelt down to have her belly button at eye level…

“HHAHAHHAHAHAA STHAHHAHAHAPPP THAHHAHATTT!!!!!” she cried as his right index finger began scratching around the edge of her belly button
“No problem… just say I won!”
“HAHHAHAHAAA NEHHVVAAHHH!!!!” Gwen snapped back, shaking her head defiantly
“Man you sure are stubborn Gwen!” he added as his finger moved inside and lightly scratched around within
“HAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAA NHOOHOHOOOOO!!!!!! GGEHEHEHHTT OOUUUHHTTAAA THHEEHHERREEE!!!!!!!!” Gwen threw her head back and screamed with uproarious laughter, her body furiously shaking around so Miles grabbed her waist with his left arm and used his hand to tickle her hip

“HAHHAHAAA YOOUURR’EEE SOOHHOHOOOO DEEAAHHDD!!!!” Gwen screamed at him as she thrashed around as best she could, but did little to dissuade him! Soon he went back to using both hands to dig and poke at her navel causing Gwen to scream at him, but he was as stubborn as she was and wouldn’t quit until she admitted defeat
“I bet this will make her cry uncle!” he thought as suddenly he lifted his mask to reveal his lower face and moved in closer to press his lips against her belly button
“Hhhaha…no…no… wait… what are you… HHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHA IIHHHLLL KIIIHHHIILLL YYOOHHOOUU!!!!!!!!” Gwen tried to ask, then screamed as her entire body felt a shockwave when he blew a raspberry against her navel!

Gwen lurched back as much as the webbing would allow as she tried to do anything that would knock him away, but Miles just continued on, each raspberry causing her to squeal and cry in response! Soon he began alternating to blowing raspberries at her navel then jumping behind her to torment her ribs and underarms then back to her belly button once again, all without allowing Gwen time to recover from laughing
“HHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAA NNOHOHOOO!!! GEHEHHETT AWHAHAHAHAHYYY!!!!!”

“HAHHAHHAHAHHAAA YYOHOHOUURREE SOOHOHOOO DEAHAHHAHDD!!!!!” Gwen growled once again when he at last stopped and she hung there gasping for air
“Well… guess I might as well enjoy my last moments on Earth then!” he winked as he moved down… right by her feet…

Gwen fought every urge to react as he began undoing the laces of the teal ballet slipper on her right foot, but inside she was worried
“Damn it how long until this stupid webbing dissolves!” she thought, then watched as he took the heel of the slipper and began to pull it away
“Gggrrffhh!!!!” she growled threateningly, but Miles was too enamored to stop as he pried it off and gazed at her bare size 5 foot

Befitting her agile, dancers’ body, Gwen’s feet were petite with perfectly shaped toes capped with alternating blue and purple nail polish as well as a toe ring on her second toe, Miles watched as her foot inadvertently wiggled once the air gently caressed her skin
“Miles… I’m warning you…” she said threateningly as he started to undo her other ballet slipper, this time she fought to keep it on, moving her feet around but within a few moments he was able to get it off as well, noting that this foot had a toe ring on the pinkie toe

Gwen braced herself for the next tickling attack, but Miles however spoke up instead
“You know Gwen… my webbing is gonna dissolve soon… it would be a shame if you got out before you admitted I won…” she just glared at him stoically but inside she was panicking
“Damn it… need to get out of this…” she thought worriedly as she tried to see if her spider strength had returned and to her relief the webbing holding her arms began to fray

However, Miles calmly placed his index finger on her navel
“Hey…” he said as he gave her the look…
“Miles don’t you DDAAAHHRRE!!!” Gwen threatened before a mild venom strike hit her, again numbing her muscles, she hung there limply in the air as Miles found a shard of broken glass and used it to carefully cut Gwen down before placing her face down on the floor, then used some new webbing to cocoon her completely from shoulders to ankles
“Gghffmmfmf….” she moaned weakly, her body numb and unable to scream at him
“Much better!” he said aloud as he sat down by her feet

Gwen’s numbness began to slightly wear off and her power of speech returned just after he had finished webbing her up
“Miles… don’t you dare! I’m warning you!” she ordered as he grabbed her ankles and bent her legs up so that her soles faced the ceiling
“Anything you say Gwen… once you admit I won!” but she just glared at him
“Your choice!” he said calmly “Now then…”

“GHGHGMMFMFHFHH!!!!!” Gwen grunted as she tightly clamped her mouth shut when his fingers nimbly skittered over both her arches
“Oh, this again huh?” he quipped as he continued, watching how Gwen’s feet began trying to kick at him but he was undeterred as he kept going

Gwen was now instinctively kicking at him every time she felt his touch, so Miles decided to focus on one foot only, her spider sense went off just as all his fingers were about to touch her right foot
“HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAA STTAHAHHAHAHAPPP!!!!!!!” she squealed as all his fingers skittered around, trying again to knock him back but his own spider sense warned him each time, so he was able to continue tickling her without interruption

Miles grinned in delight at how ticklish she was here and her sweet laughter contrasting with her earlier drill sergeant style demeanor
“Wow Gwen I can’t believe how stubborn you are!” he noted as she writhed and kicked about
“HAHHAHAAA SHHAHAHTT HHAHAHAPPP!!!!” she snapped back, her body trying to wriggle away until some more webbing at her upper body pinned her down to the floor to keep her still
“HAHAHHAAA DDAAHHMMMNN IIHHHTT!!!!” she screamed in frustration at finding herself now unable to move as Miles gleefully continued

Miles was now exploring every inch of her foot to gauge her reactions, her instep was very ticklish as was a spot just in the middle of the ball of her foot… but nothing made Gwen react more than the undersides of her toes…he knew this was her worst spot by her going deathly silent when he pried back her toes before another explosion of laughter…

“HAHHAHAHAHHAAA IIIHHHLLL SQQHHUUAASSHH YOOHHOOUU LIIHHKKEEE AAHHH BAAHHHHGGG!!!!!” Gwen screamed as his fingers began tickling the undersides, laughing so much and so unable to think straight that she was just repeating what villains would normally say to her in battles
“Oh wow you’ve sure got the villain clichés down!” Miles joked as he continued

Miles couldn’t get enough of Gwen’s helpless frantic laughter as he skittered his fingers up and down her arch, finding it was almost like playing an instrument as Gwen’s laughter would lower and rise, reaching a crescendo when he got to her toes. Gwen meanwhile continued flailing her feet about in her best attempt to kick the invasive fingers away, until Miles countered by using a string of web to bind her big toes together

“HAHHAHAHAAAA IIIHH SSWWEEHHAAARRR YOOUUHRREEE DEEAHAHDD!!!!!!” Gwen shrieked as she tried vainly to separate her feet to no avail, Miles then placed his left hand against her foot tops to hold them still and allowing his right hand to tickle both soles at once to his heart’s content
“Hey Gwen wanna play itsy bitsy spider?” he then asked innocently
“HHAAAA NOOHHOO!!!!!” Gwen cried while shaking her head wildly
“Great!” Miles grinned sadistically as his index and middle fingers began “walking” up both her soles and poking in between her toes before skittering down the arches again and again
“HAHHAHAHAHAA GGEEHHTT AAWAAHAHYY!!!!!” she cried over and over, her muscles straining with all their might to break out of the webbing, but she remained helplessly trapped

Gwen was a laughing wreck when he finally stopped after ten minutes of nonstop tickling
“Wow who would have guessed Spider-Woman’s weakness would be a bit of tickling” he chuckled
“Hhaa sshhuu…sshhuutt uuhhhpp…” Gwen growled as tears ran down her cheeks. Miles then checked his watch, there was about 15 minutes left before the webbing dissolved and he wanted to try something else while he had the opportunity

“Ok Spider-Woman, let’s see if this gets you to admit I won…”
“I swear you’re gonna pay… I’m gonna get you back so baHHAHAHAHADD!!!!” Gwen shrieked as suddenly his tongue moved up her arch, even with her spider sense warning her of this a few seconds before it still caught her off guard as she bucked around
“HAHAHAHHAA NNOOHHOO!!! SSTHHAHAPP!!!!” she cried loudly as Mile’s’ tongue began freely moving against the wrinkles of both her feet

Gwen tried to evade him but his grip on her feet refused to loosen, keeping them perfectly still for him so all she could do was splay her untied toes open and closed as he continued, then before she could even think…
“HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA GEHEHHHHTT AWAAHHAHAYY!!!!!” Gwen squealed as his tongue weaved its way in between her toes, slowly licking around before nibbling on them as well

“Hhahahahaaa… yyyoouuhhrree…. deeaahhdd…” Gwen gasped when he finally pulled away, he head resting against the floor, Miles allowing her some time to stop laughing which worried her “I don’t know what you’re planning now but I’m gonna kick your ooohhhhoo….” Gwen braced herself for more tickling and began to threaten him… before letting out a gasp as Miles suddenly kissed her arches, then another and another…Gwen was totally lost for words, having her feet worshipped was a huge turn on for her.

Miles was ecstatic to see this, they had enjoyed a few make out sessions but he had always wanted to see how she might react to having her feet worshipped and he was relieved that she was clearly enjoying it

Even without spider sense it was obvious she was enjoying this, Gwen’s angered threats from the tickling session had slowly melted away and been replaced by soft moans and deep breaths
“Ooohhh…” she cooed as Miles continued gently exploring her feet with his lips and tongue, no longer tormenting her but pleasuring her instead as he kept on going
“Dooonntt…dooohhnntt sttoohhpp…” Gwen moaned, wiggled all her toes invitingly then gasped as his mouth opened and he planted her big toes within to start sucking on them
“Oooohhhh... Gwen gasped loudly, lost in a swell of pleasure, the early tickle torture now only a distant memory as she enjoyed every second of this

Gwen was enjoying this so much that she didn’t even notice the webbing start to dissolve, she continued laying there even when her body was free as Miles kept on kissing and worshipping to Gwen’s delight until finally…
“Hey Gwen you ok?” he asked sheepishly as he finally stopped
“Wha… oh… yeah… totally…” she replied, blushing as she regained her senses and rolled onto her back to face him

“So…” he said nervously “That was…”
“Nice…” Gwen replied, blushing and smiling at him
“Really?”
“Yeah it was… well the last part anyway…”
“Well we could always do that part… again…you know…”
“Yeah…” Gwen replied as she stood up “But I swear if you ever tickle me again, you’ll regret it understand?” she then added, punching his arm for emphasis
“Ow! He grunted as he rubbed it… “Oh really?” he smirked
“Oh yes” she replied, acting stern but with a definite smirk as she picked up her flats and put them back on

“Well then Spider-Woman, how about we go again, best 2 out of 3?”
“You’re on!” Gwen grinned as she pulled down her mask “And this time you’ll be the one going down… then you’ll be at my tickling mercy!” she added
“We’ll see about that! I’m betting you’ll be laughing hysterically withing a few minutes!” Miles grinned back as he likewise pulled his mask down and the pair of them webbed back to the top of the building for another round

“Ready? And GO!”

The end?

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back