• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Split Digital personality?

TKL_Rebel

TMF Expert
A lot has changed with the Internet since I first became a member almost 10 years a go, social Media has expanded and ther eare so many sub-groups within them.

I guess my question is, have people here signed up to tickling discussion groups within social media such as FB or IG using your main profiles with all of your AFK friends on? Do you make seperate accounts?

I have chosen to keep my tickling/feet interests completely seperate from my "real" digital identities and just have this account on the TMF as my "fetish" outlet.

I hope everyone is doing well, its been several years since I was last on here, the number of stories I have are to many. If I find time in the future I may have to write some down.

Take Care

TR

I mean, I guess you can, but I've given those areas a "look" and I'm just like "there's better places...don't do that". In my head, tickling is prettymuch as indicative as it gets of wanting physicality of an excited nature. And given how great Facebook is at making people "secure" on the web by screwing them over with their privacy settings, I wouldn't even call Facebook a "friend". I guess if you're going totally off the grid and making an email dedicated to your fetish, you can do that, but to the same token, do you want to friend other people? I haven't seen a lot of "Facebook exclusive" content (Hint hint, there is none, Hint hint).

I would keep it all separate. But I find pretty much all I want here, so haven't look around social media for tickle groups.

i keep my real life and my fetish life completely seperate

This to an extent....though my "fetish" life is "REAL", it's my private business. I don't even touch this stuff on FB or anywhere else non-fetish related on the net.

What can I do on facebook that I can't do here ( tickling wise that is )

This to an extent....though my "fetish" life is "REAL", it's my private business. I don't even touch this stuff on FB or anywhere else non-fetish related on the net.

THIS!!!^^^^ Considering that anyone from you kids to your grandmother to your boss or neighbors, or anyone can see your FB account!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back