• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spoof the TMF contest results!

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
Inspired by Myriads' thread, and the recent quote-unquote unpleasantness from Crystalgate, Max Speer came up with an idea...

We dare you to parody the TMF. We're going to have a contest to see who can come up with the best photo-manip or video or other format spoofing the forum. The winner gets a video clip from MTP or Lee Allure, plus an e-comic from MTJ Publishing.

Second place gets a free video clip.

Third place gets a punch in the face.

Fourth place down gets banned.

(obviously those last two are a joke :cool:)

Hmmmmmmmm...

Very^99999999999 interesting challenge! *wicked thoughts running*
How can anyone leave TMF if there are stuff like this?

:bouncybou

When is the deadline?

Deadline

Any entries for this challenge must be in
by 8:26pm EST July 21, 2008.

Jeff

Join in folks! This is your chance to get even and have fun at the same time! We have many talented members here and all are welcome to give it a shot..

If you have questions or need input feel free to pm me and I will do what I can to answer....

Ray

Any entries for this challenge must be in
by 8:26pm EST July 21, 2008.

Jeff

Rats, I won't be home until after then. (This is being posted from an internet cafe in L.A.)

Not that I would have won anyway. :D

This was the first idea to spoof TMF that popped up in my head! :evilha:

question

Are we each limited to one entry? Or can we submit multiple?

Somebody has to make one as a HUA forum.....head up a$$.....just for those lovely people who can't stop complaining. I would give it a go, but don't have any of the right kinda stuff to pull it off.

Somebody has to make one as a HUA forum.....head up a$$.....just for those lovely people who can't stop complaining. I would give it a go, but don't have any of the right kinda stuff to pull it off.

Well, I think it's a free country and folks can offer the entries they want, but I think the great wisdom of this contest (and it is a very smart idea on the part of leadership) lies in its ability to allow those who feel like outsiders for whatever reason to feel included in something, and give them the opportunity to poke fun back at the pranksters, the way the Forum operates, the Leadership or anyone by whom they were annoyed or felt excluded during recent events.

I have faith that after what they admit was a "debacle", the Leadership here can weather a few jokes at their own expense in the interest of inclusiveness.

Everyone's entitled to throw in what they want, but I'd hate to see what could be fun for anyone become just another divisive or controversial issue here, and hope more than the usual suspects will take this opportunity to participate. I would myself, if I wasn't otherwise creatively occupied, and something of a procrastinator.

Here's hoping this lives up to its potential. :)

Uggghhhh, I so want in this! I could use my awesome photoshop skills!

I need to be creative, I need some motivation.. bwhahahha..I know! I'm gunna brainstorm with Mistress Aura later!

I was simply being a wiseass. It definately is a great idea. People who have the know-how should go for it.

I love this idea!

(omg... first time EVER that the 60 second rule got me... :ermm: )

great idea- thanks mods...

Third place gets a punch in the face.

Fourth place down gets banned.
That's pretty funny. I prefer these door prizes over the set of steak knives. If all goes as planned, I just might be able to swing getting banned :mhorns: !

that punch in the kisser is looking awful nice right now

I am going away for a bit (the looney bin?), so I'll submit my entries early. They are my conception of what the TMF will look like, or rather be like (because the look hasn't changed much), a year from now. Good luck to all :bubble: .

(Edit: I'm scrapping the PNGs; they look off. TGIF.)

I am going away for a bit (the looney bin?), so I'll submit my entries early. They are my conception of what the TMF will look like, or rather be like (because the look hasn't changed much), a year from now. Good luck to all :bubble: .

Nicely done!:cool:

The judges deliberations will be secret and solemn, but as a private citizen let me say, that was awesome. I love the little details like having 90 unread pms.

Unless you really have 90 unread pms...

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back