• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spring is awesome

pribyljr

TMF Regular
I have a story about how awesome the first day of spring can be. I was walking through a favorite park of mine and came upon a beautiful vision. No it wasn't tree's or an animal. It was a very cute twenty-something with raven black, midback lenght hair. She had a sun dress on and the cutest sandal heels I have ever seen. She had it dangling off her right foot. She immediately made eye contact and smiled. She noticed I looked at her dangling shoe and purposely let it fall off. She wiggled her toes and showed her wrinkled feet and flexed showing her arch.

I approached her and introduced myself. She returned my greeting and said her name. I reached down and picked up a long blade of grass by the table leg. It might have been a lone weed not sure but anyway it would work. As I spoke to her keeping her distracted.(LOL) I took the blade and slowly ran it up and down her sole and arch.

She tried not to move but became very fidgety and lost her other shoe as her covered foot jumped to protect her exposed sole. She never complained. I then took it and managed to slickly get it between a toe and saw with it. Pay dirt she started giggling and said how it tickled her so bad. She said she can handle attention to her feet and it feels incredible. She continued saying her toes are way to ticklish and it cracks her up everytime. She also said there was another bad spot and winked saying it was for next time. She got ready to leave and said she would love to meet here again tomorrow.

very cool story....
need to make a mental note to head to the park one of these days

Pribyljr okay great story now you have to give us the sequel to this, did you meet her the next day. You are a lucky guy to find women like this who tell you they like the attention to their feet.

TicklesFemales

The next day

I arrived at the park and was a little disappointed...She was there but wearing leather calf length boots, jeans and a knit top. She smiled and said that she had fun things in mind. We walked over to the playground equipment and she sat at a bench. She removed her left boot revealing her tan colored nylon foot. She gave me the right and asked for help. I took it off and she walked over to the ladder of the slide. She climbed up to the top and played like she was admiring the sky.

I noticed she was on her tip-toes so I tickled her soles making her swirm and gasp. She then sat down ready to slide down. I tickled at her feet as she sat there. Her feet cutely twitched and curled. She went down to get away. She then went to the monkey bars and did a chin up then hung. I noticed I could see her belly button so I took a stick and poked it. She tried to act tough but I could tell it was having an effect as she began swinging and trying to avoid the pokes.

Her eyes grew wide as I approached her underarms. I never heard her beg but she was pleading not to get her there. She jumped off and ran. I was able to tackle her legs and we went down. I asked her about the under arm thing. She smiled and said thats for next time. Wanting more....She offered a change of setting. She set up a meeting at her place.

Sorry, I'm throwing the BS flag on this one..story belongs in the fiction section

Sorry, I'm throwing the BS flag on this one..story belongs in the fiction section

I'm throwing the "Who Gives a Shit?" flag. It's a good story whether it's NF or not. If you don't like it, don't read it.

She opened the door. She had knee length white socks on. Shorts and a t-shirt. She said she had just got back from the gym. We talked a few minutes and enjoyed a drink. She teased me with a foot show that I tried to ignore. She finally got my attention by taking her red finger nail and drawing it slowly up her sole making it shiver and twitch. I couldn't believe it. She teased futher by asking if I wish it was my finger doing the tickling. I was speachless. Especially at her next request....

alright you may not have been around for awhile but heres how this goes

it doesnt matter when it comes to pyb if the story is real or not, its a good story so dont start this stuff again.
this happens everytime he posts. just read enjoy and encourage more to come

Her next request was to play a video game. It was strange but I agreed. She had a Wii and then I saw her plan. As it was my turn she would push or playfully kick at me. So when it was her turn I poked aat her side or scratched the soles of her feet. She tried to concentrate but found it hard. She then made a bet that she could take my worst tickling and score better than me. If she won the evening was over. If I won then I got 5 minutes of time to torture her.

Hmmmm....what to do.

you better have won

its a said day when a chica beats a guy at video games

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back