• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spy Games 2 - ex wife gets her revenge (F/M adult)

MikeMenace

TMF Poster
A couple of days after our little spy game (which you can read about here: https://www.ticklingforum.com/threa...ife-on-her-non-ticklish-day-m-f-adult.437717/) my ex wife got to have her revenge.

"Payback time, baby. We'll see how well YOU can take the spy game." she announced.

In the bedroom, I started undressing while she prepared the bondage kit.

"Keep your boxers on."

"Ok.", I agreed but my head was spinning in confusion. Why should I stay in my underwear?

A couple of minutes later I was tied to the bed, spread-eagled. She gave me a little strip-tease and started the clock.

"Same rules as before. I get to tickle interrogate you for 30 minutes. Whatever I do to you, don't give me the codes.", she declared.

I nodded.

She crawled onto the bed an straddled me. I felt her pussy pressing onto my cock through the fabric of my boxers. She even gave her butt a little wiggle.

And then she went for the kill. Her tiny hands went straight for my neck. My eyes grew wide but I barely registered my panic. Her fingers started dancing around my neck.

I thrashed my head overcome with giggles. Holy shit, I was in trouble. That fiend of a woman decided to skip the build up and immediatelly went for the worst spot.

"Not fair!", I screamed between peals of laughter.

"Awww... Ticklish neck?"

No matter how I twisted my head or scrunched my neck, her soft little fingers found an opening. One side, than another, and then a soft caress under my chin. Her fingers even found their way into my ears.

I was a mess. It felt like a thousand ants crawling around my neck and face. I was seriously considering tapping out when she stopped. I was desperately trying to catch my breath.

"Ready to give up?"

"Never." I kinda hated myself for saying that.

"Ok. Let's really drive you crazy."

She went for the type writer technique. Her tiny fingers started lightly poking all around my collar bones. I screamed. It was unbearable. I pulled against the restraints but I wasn't going anywhere. I could barely hear her baby talk.

"Coochie coo, you're gonna tell me. Tickle tickle, you're gonna break."

Yup, I was gonna break. I was laughing so hard I felt my bladder tensing up. Holy shit, if she doesn't stop I'll end up pissing myself.

"ARGH! I GIVE UP, I GIVE UP!"

"Wanna give me the codes!?"

"YES!!! MERCY!!!"

"Say you're tickle wimp!"

"I'M A TICKLE WIMP! JUST STOP!"

She did. She looked at the mess that was left of me, happy with her work. Then she checked the clock.

"You barely lasted 5 minutes, baby."

"No... fuckin'... way..." I was panting.

"See for yourself." she said showing me the timer.

She was telling the truth. The timer was at 24:30 and still counting down.

"You really are a tickle wimp today."

"Yeah, I guess I am." I had no willpower left to argue. I was beaten and we both knew it.

She smiled widely.

"Since I got you tied down and I got the timer, we can play another game."

She got off me and went to the night stand. She came back with a vibrator.

"I call this game 'Don't make a mess in your pants'." So that's why she wanted me to wear my boxers. That's some high level evil scheming.

She lied down next to me and flicked the switch. The vibrator purred to life. She slid it into my boxers and adjusted it to make sure it's buzzing against my cock head. My penis grew hard in seconds.

"If you cum before the timer runs out you're doing the dishes for a month." She whispered in my ear, sending goosebumps throughout my body

"Fuck you..." I could barely speak from all the stimulation.

"No, you won't. Not after me and my little friend are through with you."

My balls responded by getting tighter and tighter. And then I felt her bare foot caressing my calf.

"You like my little foot, baby?"

"Ohh..." I was only able to moan.

As her big toe kept teasing my leg I felt her hand press against my cock and rub up and down, adding an unbearable motion to the torturous vibrations. I was getting closer and closer to blowing a load in my underwear.

"Don't..."

"OH, GOD!"

"...cum." she whispered and gave my ear a little lick.

That did it. A tingling sensation filled my balls and cock and it felt like they were going to explode. And explode they did, all over my boxers. And they kept exploding for what seemed like forever.

"You made quite a mess.", my ex wife purred. "You lost."

We checked the timer - there were still 18 minutes left.

I got destroyed in twelve minutes. Twice. What's worse, she was right about one thing. After she and her little friend were through with me I was in no condition to fuck her that day.

And yes, I did end up on dishwashing duty for the next 30 days.

Last edited:
I suppose this is a good example of the moto, revenge is sweet? :D thanks for sharing

I LOVE a good revenge story! Superb! Thanks for posting.

My ex-wife's tickle torture policy was "If you tie me up, you're getting tied up next". So I always got my comeuppance. She was not a tickle fetishist but she did end up enjoying the tickle sessions, both as lee and ler.

Hell, her being vanilla paradoxically made her a more ruthless tickler. She had no need to savor the moment or build up the tension and that made her ruthlessly efficient. I only (barely) managed to win my first spy game as the lee. After that she pretty much knew all my spots.

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back