• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spy Gets Clowned F/F

TheHyena7

Kelsey Henderson, international super spy. Expert in judo, wing chun, karate, and kickboxing. Fluent in 8 languages. 5 ‘10, 160 pounds, H cups. Country of origin, unknown. Her defining features were her silver tongue, amazing curves, large bust, and long, natural crimson hair.

She was no push over in her field of expertise, either. As a spy she knew how to get in and out of any situation. But of course, as with almost all things in life, there is an exception to the rule. A high paying client whom only Kelsey knew the identity of was paying her a ridiculous amount of money to not only slip into the biochemical corporation based in London, but steal their secrets as well.

However, for the first time, she was caught. But instead of calling the police on Kelsey, she was strapped down onto a padded table, her wrists above her head and her legs spread apart as she was in her professional outfit. Her hair tied up into a bun, reading glasses, nylon stockings, a long black skirt, and a whie button down shirt.

The CEO of the company, a woman in her 70s with short white hair and a pointed nose in a wrinkly, almost bird-like face looked down on her.

“This is your one chance. Tell me who hired you. And I promise we will not only match the price of what you were offered, but we will release you with no consequences. Refuse, and I bring in our… ‘expert.’” She threatened.

For her part, Kelsey was more annoyed with herself for having been caught than she was scared of any so-called ‘expert’. She was no amatuer and she had, up until this point, a perfect record of completing a mission without a single setback. She knew that a perfect record wasn’t always going to be kept, but to have failed for such a simple mission and be caught by this old hag rankled with her.

Keeping her cool, Kelsey simply put on an innocent face at her captor’s words “It’s just been a misunderstanding. I was looking for the bathroom when I was discovered. That’s it! You have to believe me!”

She knew the old woman wouldn’t. But Kelsey wasn’t worried. Whatever this ‘expert’ was going to do to her, she had been well trained to resist whatever someone did to her. She laid back and mentally prepared herself for whatever her captor would dish out. It’d be unpleasant, but she’d get through it alright.

The old woman sighed and shook her head, “So be it.” She said. Before turning around and leaving the room, leaving the door open behind her.

There was maybe 3 minutes of nothing before Keley heard the sounds of cart squeaking in the hallway before entering into the room.

Keley raised her head, just barely being able to see past her bust to see the cart that was emitting the sound. It was like a circus tent on wheels. Bright yellow and red stripes going down the sides of it, topped off with a little red flag at the very top.

Soon, appearing from behind the cart was a… clown?

She was maybe 5’2, a slender build with big green eyes and curled hair dyed like a rainbow. She was wearing the most ugly and ridiculous clown suit that was squeezing around her small frame covered in fluffy red buttons.

Her face was painted white with a red nose painted on, big red lips, and blue triangles painted around her eyes.

With her foot, she used her large red clown shoe to kick the door closed behind her. “Hello! Hello! Hello! You must be Keley! I’ve heard you’ve been a very naughty, naughty girl!” Her voice was obnoxious and goofy.

When she had been left alone, Kelsey had instantly gone to work testing her bonds, pulling on them and seeing if they had any weaknesses she could use to break them. She hadn’t expected to get far as the padded straps were very tight and strong, but she had hope. Her attempts came to an end when she heard the squeaking and she looked over to the door.

She had expected an ominous figure. She had expected a tool bag. She had expected curt words and promises of pain.

She had not expected… that.

Kelsey could only stare dumbly at the figure before her after she had kicked the door closed, her mind basically shut down. Was this… Was this some sort of joke? Was it an internet prank? Should she be looking around for cameras recording her expression? Kelsey didn’t know how to respond to this beyond utter incredulity.

Eventually, she managed to find enough of a voice to speak, but it was limited to only a single, halting question “What… What are you?”

“What am I? What am I?” The clown girl responded, raising an eyebrow. “Uh…” She did a quick spin and motioned up and down her body, then motioned around her face.

“Am I your… first clown?” She asked, before clasping her hands together, “No way! I’m your first EVER clown! You don’t know what clowns are?!”

Did this girl have brain damage? Of course Kelsey knew what a clown was, it was obvious Kelsey’s question was more about why the hell a clown girl was HERE of all places as a torturer.

“Well, you see. Clowns derive from court jesters back in the medieval times! The modern day painted faced clown was actually Joseph Grimald. An english entertainer and my great, great, great, great, great… great…” The girl got confused and held up her fingers, whispering ‘great’ to herself as she counted on her hands just how many ‘greats’ she needed to say to be accurate.

“Well, he’s old.” She said, giving up and shrugging. “Oh! My manners! I must have left them in my other clown shoes.” She said with a wink, as if she was actually being funny. “My name is Dolly The Giggler!” She struck a pose, stretching her arms out and shaking her hands for a good few moments before going back to her original position.

“I’m gonna be torturing you! Isn’t that fun?!” She said, excited, as if she was about to go on a rollercoaster.

“This is some kind of joke, right?” Kelsey asked as she looked… Dolly up and down. Was this a test? Something one of her employers had set up to see how she’d react to an utterly ludicrous situation? It had to be, there was no way this could be happening like it was, Kelsey decided.

Kelsey hated being made fun of. She was very proud of herself. Her skills, her profession, her looks, her… vast tracts of land. All of these were attributes that she polished and used to their greatest extent. To be mocked by some short moron in a clown get up made her blood boil. She wanted to reach up and grab onto Dolly to do some damage, but she was bound to securely for that.

“And torture? What’re you supposed to do, tell bad jokes?” Kelsey went on, looking her ‘torturer’ in the eye as she said so. She had nothing but contempt for the figure in front of her. Whoever was behind this was going to pay, but she’d settle for the rainbow-haired idiot in front of her if she could.

Showing just how little she thought of Dolly, Kelsey got to work on pulling at her bonds free, confident that the slender woman couldn’t do a damn thing to stop her.

“I’ll have you know I am not capable of telling bad jokes. I’m freaking hysterical.” Dolly said, before rolling her cart up further by Keley’s body. Before climbing onto the table and mounting Kelsey’s hips.

“Quite the comfy seat!” She laughed, looking down at Kelsey. “Wow! You’re SUPER pretty!” Dolly reached down and took off Keley’s fake glasses, and undid the bun in Keley’s hair, letting her long crimson locks flow freely.

Dolly eyed Keley’s hands as they attempted to free themselves from the bondage. “Oh, you’re not gonna get out of those. Believe me.” She said, “So! Normally I don’t do this, but are you sure you don’t wanna take the crazy old lady’s deal? I mean, not to brag but, I’m pretty good at this.”

Kelsey would have been content to ignore Dolly, but then she clambered up onto the spy’s hips and made it impossible. Now, even her large bust wouldn’t block the view of the gaudily dressed crown, perfect. The compliments didn’t help either as Kelsey felt like she was being mocked again. And she hated being mocked.

Once the glasses came off and her hair was free, Kelsey glared up at Dolly, giving her a withering look. Was she supposed to feel intimidated? By what, this idiot? She’d been on so many missions and risked herself so many times and she was supposed to crack because of a clown? Please.

“You can tell that hag I’m not taking any deal. And you can go to Hell. There’s nothing you can say or do that’ll make me say anything.”

“You’re saying something right now, aren’t you? See! We’re already making progress! We’re practically best friends at this point!” Dolly said gleefully. “And… to be honest, I’m really, REALLY happy you turned down that deal. I don’t know what I’d do if I didn’t get to have my fun times with you!”

Dolly raised her hands and slowly peeled off her gloves, exposing her hands, which were also painted white, and brandished with finely manicured red painted fingernails.

Dolly flashed her nails in front of Kelsey’s face, “I got these especially for you! And for all the fun times we’re going to have!”

Dolly reached down and began to unbutton Keley’s shirt. One by one the buttons were opened up, exposing the spy’s toned, yet still soft torso, and black bra that was a size too small for the woman’s large breasts as they poured out the sides of the bra.

Dolly clasped her hands together, “Ah! You’re even sexier than I imagined! Ohhhhh, I just don’t know where to start!”

Dolly thought for a bit, “Oh, I know! Let’s start with the classic! Can’t go wrong with that!” Dolly reached over to the circus tent cart and propped it open, the upper half of the tent acting like a chest as it opened up to all the compartments inside. Dolly reached in and pulled out a long, soft, pink… feather.

Dolly twisted the feather around and raised her eyebrows up and down, looking down at Kelsey with a smile.

‘Fun times’. Honestly, what was with this woman? Had she hit her head or something? Kelsey would have been happy to add another blow or several if she could. Instead, she had to put up with the indignity of having her shirt unbuttoned and her body exposed as it was opened. Her huge tits jiggled from being free of the material, although they were mostly held in place be her bra.

Despite the situation, Kelsey didn’t blush at all. She was used to people openly ogling her chest and she even actively encouraged it to help with her missions. When you had breasts like this, modesty tended to be a luxury rather than an instinct. The compliment about how sexy she was did get Kelsey to grit her teeth though. God, this woman was insufferable.

Still fairly confident that she could handle whatever this idiot would dish out, Kelsey barely even bothered to look as Dolly rooted through her tent. Her chest got in the way anyhow. Then the clown reappeared, feather in hand and Kelsey blinked, her confidence suddenly taking an unexpected knock.

“What… What’re you gonna do with that?”

Dolly giggled, seeing Kelsey’s face get slightly worried at the sight of the feather. “My name is Dolly. But my full title is ‘Dolly the Giggler.’ You know why? Not just because I love to laugh, but I have a knack of making others laugh…”

Dolly lowered the feather and slowly dragged it across Kelsey’s bare stomach. “Especially when they don’t want to…” She smiled.

It became crystal clear what Dolly was going to do…

“... Tickle tickle…”

Kelsey couldn’t believe it. Of all things, why'd it have to be… this?! The redhead hated being mocked, but she hated being tickled even more. Being forced to laugh by someone else, squealing and losing all control was utterly humiliating for her. Why did she have to go against someone who knew the perfect technique to get under her skin like this?

Even the small, soft feather was enough to get Kelsey to grit her teeth and let out a small whine as she tried to block out the tickling. But Dolly had done it again when she’d chosen a very weak spot for the spy. Her belly was excruciatingly ticklish and even that soft feather drilled into her mind as she tried to keep up her defenses.

“Kn-Knoohock thaatt offfff!!” Kelsey hissed, clenching her hands tightly as her face went almost as red as her hair from the effort to keep the laughter blocked. She began to pull at her bonds even harder, desperate to escape now while the feather continued to lightly tease her midriff.

“Knock what off?” Dolly asked, “It’s just a little feather on your tummy, what’s the matter?” Dolly’s teases were awful, her squeaky voice just adding to the layers of uncomfortableness for the red headed woman.

“Such a pretty widdle belly welly! And it’s shivering!” Dolly commented, seeing the skin on the midriff quiver as the light touches of the bristles glided over it, “I think it’s trying to tell you something, Kelsey! I think it’s trying to tell you to laugh!” Dolly looked up at Kelsey and said; “It’s not nice to ignore what your precious belly is trying to tell you. Your tummy is practically begging for some release…”

“Nnnnn!!! Mmnnnn!!” Kelsey responded through gritted teeth. She would not laugh! She refused to be undone by this idiot and her childish techniques! Kelsey shook her head, sheer pride making her resist all the harder as she wouldn’t allow Dolly to get to her. She wouldn’t!

This was much easier said than done though. The feather continued its torture, sweeping over her belly constantly and with a teasing touch. Her midriff shook from repressed mirth at each tickle and Kelsey did everything she could to block it out. Every mental technique to resist interrogation was called to mind so she could withstand this punishment.

But that little, soft feather and Dolly’s words wormed into her mind. All those techniques were useless when all she could focus on was the soft plume stroking her bare tummy. But she had to hold out, she had to!

“You feel that? How about this?” Dolly asked as she swiveled the feather around Kelsey’s midriff, tickling her navel, then her ribs, then her sides.

“Look at you, quaking, trembling. Your big tits wobbling! It’s like your whole body is malfunctioning! What do you think? That I’ll stop? That if you hold out even longer I’ll think you’re not ticklish? That you don’t have a ticklish tummy wummy?”

Dolly leaned into the belly, and started talking to it. “Oh what’s that, Ms. Tummy? You want me to stop? Oh but it’s so much fun! I know you love it! I can see you dancing and jumping for joy! But your master is such a prune! She refuses to play our little game! But don’t worry, just keep dancing and having fun and she’ll laugh in no time? Sound like a plan? Good girl.” Dolly laid a quick kiss into the spy’s shivering belly before looking back up at Kelsey.

“Hey there, sexy. How you holding up?”

Every stroke of that feather, every brush and flick was enough to send a jolt through Kelsey. How could she make such use out of such a tiny feather? Even when it moved up to her sides and ribs, that was enough to make her groan as the spots changed and her ticklish skin was exploited.

But then came Dolly actually speaking to her belly. Every word was caught by Kelsey as the clown talked about the game and how her belly danced. The strain on her keeping the laughter built up was becoming almost overwhelming. The redhead spy felt tears form in her eyes from the repressed laughter and her face burned with humiliation.

Then Dolly had the gall to ask how she was doing. Kelsy was so close to breaking, so close, but she couldn’t let it go without a response “G-gooooho toohoo Heheelll!!” She squeaked, only just able to keep the laughter bottled up.

“Sure thing.” Dolly responded, “But I’m bringing you with me.” Dolly dropped the feather, and all ten of her fingers dug into Kelsey’s sides, tickling the soft toned tummy viciously.

“I hope you don’t mind, but I brought ten special friends that want nothing more than to make you laugh! So go on, be a good guest, will ya? I got a name for each one of my little friends! G-O-O-C-H-I-E G-O-O! But I just like to call them, goochie goo!”

Dolly’s fingers tickled the belly, scribbling her fingers all around it and digging into the redhead’s most vulnerable spots. “Goochie goo! A goochie goochie woo on this tummy wummy tum tum!”

That was it. All ten fingers on Kelsey’s belly at the same time was enough to make the spy finally crack as the laughter came pouring out of her mouth. In a way, it was a relief to not keep it bottled up, but the humiliation and shame that came from her being broken like this drowned it out.

“NYYAHAHHAAA STTHAHAHAAAAPPPP!!” Kelsey cried out, still trying to order Dolly about through her laughter, but it was no good. The clown was merciless.

Every finger scrabbling about her belly sent Kelsey into hysterics. She shook her head from side to side and the free laughter made her tits jiggle hard. The tickle taunts only added to things as they just made Kelsey feel so utterly small and helpless, almost as much as the fingers digging into her soft belly did.

“That’s it, honey! What a good little spy! Finally laughing like a happy little spy should be! And such a pretty smile, might I add! Such a pretty laugh, too! This is going to be so much fun!”

Dolly’s fingers tickled and tickled, the soft and smooth skin of the spy being just perfect for Dolly to tickle. And Dolly was loving every moment of it, the feeling of power, the laughter, and a metaphorical blank check to go as hard on this beautiful woman as she wanted to.

“And your boobs! Ah, they’re so BIG and WOBBLY! Look at ‘em go!” Dolly commented, watching the breasts bounce and jiggle around in their tight bra as she continued to tickle.

“I’ll cut you a deal, you tell me the cup size of those things, and I give you a one minute break. Sound fair?” Dolly offered. To Dolly it made perfect sense, it was only one minute, not like she couldn’t ever tickle her again. And she really, REALLY wanted to press the spy about her fun bags.

Kelsey had never been so humiliated in her entire life. The tickling, Dolly's words and just being so utterly helpless to stop it. It was beyond words in how it made her feel. She wanted nothing more than to break free and throttle her tormentor, but it was a hopeless cause. The fingers scratching away at her belly sapped what strength she could have put towards that and she instead was forced to endure the torture.

When Dolly mentioned Kelsey’s huge, jiggly tits, the spy felt as if she had reached rock bottom. She knew what was going on, but did the clown have to bring it up? Then she mentioned the break and Kelsey saw her chance. She didn’t want to do it, but a minute might be enough to let her think of a way out of this and it’d just make the tickling stop.

“SIIHIHIIZZEEE HHHHHH!!! NOHOHOWWW STTOHOHOOOOPPP!!! STOHOHOOOPPP TIIHHIICKLLLINNGG MEHEHEEEEE!!!

“Size H? Hmmmm, impressive. They certainly look that big… but… I dunnoooooo…” Dolly sang, her fingers spider-tickling Kelsey’s sides, the spy’s belly pulsating and wiggling from the tickling.

“Are you sure? You’re not just lying to make me stop, are you? You know what would make this clown very very sad. And what kind of person makes a clown sad?” She asked, her thumbs digging into the soft flesh around Keley’s belly button.

“You pinky winky pwomise you’re telling widdle ol’ Dolly the Giggler the truth about your big, juicy, hot, wobbling, massive boobie woobies?”

“NOHOHO THERHEHEEE OOHOHHO GAAHAHAAAAWWWDDDD!!!” Kelsey cried out as she felt the fingers get close to her bellybutton. She lurched forward, making her bonds actually creak from the pressure of her straining against them.

Why did Dolly have to do this? She’d told her, hadn’t she? Her huge tits were size H and she’d never found a bra to fit in her entire life. Even now, with all her shaking and the pair jiggling so hard, the fact that they hadn’t spilled out of her bra was something of a miracle. Dolly running through all those words to describe her tits just made Kelsey feel even worse as it made her feel practically naked.

“YEHEHEEESSS!! THEY’RE HHH!!! STOHOHOHOPPP!!! JUHHUUSSTT STTTHAHAHAAPPP!!!”

Dolly FINALLY pulled away, her fingers leaving Kelsey’s belly alone for the first time in what was likely only a few minutes, but what might as well have been a century for Kelsey.

“H… Wow… That’s quite the cup size. You must be so proud.” Dolly said, looking down at her B cups, full of envy.

“They sure look hot! And they look even better on someone as naturally sexy as you!” Dolly smiled and looked at her fingers, some of the white paint having come off from the excessive movement of her fingers from tickling the captive spy.

“Ugh, can you believe it?! The freakin paint is chipping! Isn’t that just awful? Literally the worst, can you imagine ANYTHING worse than having that happen?” Dolly asked, looking down at her torture victim.

Sheer, sweet relief went through Kelsey as the tickling stopped. Tears streaked down her face as she breathed in deeply. She could still feel the tingling on her belly as the ticklish sensations lingered and a smile was plastered on her face as she couldn’t quite get herself under control.

Hearing Dolly moan about her cup size and paint was just adding salt to the wound at this point, but it did offer Kelsey an opportunity. Despite everything, Dolly really didn’t seem to be the sharpest knife in the draw. Maybe there was a way to use that…

“I-I know how t-to fix that.” Kelsey said “I c-can show you, j-just unbind one of m-my hands…”

“Really? Which hand?” Dolly asked, perking up and looking at Kelsey. “I can make my boobs grow and all I have to do is unbind one of your hands?! That sounds awesome!”

No way, was this really about to work?

“Well come on, spill the beans! Which hand do you need me to unbind first?!”

Kelsey stared dumbly at Dolly for a moment. How could she not realize she meant her body paint and not her breasts? Either way, it was an opportunity that couldn’t be missed.

“My right. That’s the best hand for it.” The redhead said, knowing it was the one that could unleash the strongest punch.

“Right, got it.” Dolly said with a smile, before using her left hand to dig in and scribble inside Kelsey’s right armpit. The fingers attacking the smooth, ticklish surface with lightning fast agility.

“Wow, you REALLY think I’d be THAT dumb?” Dolly asked, “Here I was, TRYING to be nice and give you a minute or two to breathe, and then you try and pull something like that? Honestly, you’re the rudest person I’ve EVER tortured!”

The sudden attack on her armpit caught Kelsey completely off guard and her hopes were dashed as she felt the fingers scratch inside her smooth, hairless hollow. Letting out a shriek of laughter, she began to struggle in her bonds again, left undone by the sudden attack.

“I’MMM SOHOHOHOHOHORRREEEHEHEHEEE!!” She cried out, barely able to believe the words coming from her mouth, but she was too worked up to stop them now.

“Oh don’t be too sorry! This just means I have a new place to tickle! Your sexy armpits! I know a lot of people don’t see armpits as sexy, but what can I say? I’m a girl of culture, class, and elegance!”

It was debatable if Dolly was a woman of any of the adjectives, but Kelsey wasn’t in the best position to argue as the fingers tickled her armpit like a spider digging into its prey.

“How’s that feel? A little bitty armpit tickle? Does that feel good? Is it fun? Come on, give me a big girl laugh! After all, this spot is much closer to those knockers of yours!” Dolly commented, her other hand reaching down and groping Kelsey’s left breast. The soft flesh overflowing in the girl’s rather small hands as Dolly smiled at the arousal she felt groping that massive tit.

“GEGEGEETTTT AWHAHAAYY FROHOHOOMM THEHEHEEMMM!!” Kelsey cried out as she felt the hand groping her tit. Outrage and humiliation welled up within the spy, even more so than before.

Added to that was the underarm tickling that Kelsey simply couldn’t stand much of either. That finger wiggling into her hollow drained her ability to focus and the smooth skin was certainly susceptible to whatever attack Dolly had in mind.

What was the absolute worst, was the fact that Kelsey’s nipples were quite hard and a warmth was running through her as her tits were groped and squeezed by the wicked clown. It was only adding to Kelsey’s torment and making the spy wish she could do anything to make this stop.

“Ohhh, getting a little turned on now, are we?” Dolly teased as she leaned down and placed a quick kiss on Kelsey’s cheek before whispering in the woman’s ear; “Got a thing for clowns?”

Her other hand reached up as now she grabbed a hold of Kelsey’s breasts with both her hands, “Which part is it? The white makeup? The big red nose? Maybe the fact that I’m grabbing your tits?”

She kissed her?! What was with this woman? Kelsey pulled her face away instinctively as she felt the lips peck on her cheek, but it was too late, she couldn’t do a thing to stop it. Her attempts to scowl went nowhere and she was still left laughing as the groping and teasing went on. Her huge tits had basically spilled out of her bra at this point, leaving them almost completely exposed.

“N-No! Stohohopp!! I hahaatee thiisss!!

“Oh but you’re got such a big smile on your pretty widdle face!” Dolly said, “And you’re such a big bad tough girl, aren’t you? You don’t like it when I make you smile, do you?” Dolly smirked and put her fingers at the top of Kelsey’s arms and slowly walked her fingers down.

“Oh uh! Looks like the tickle monster is coming to get youuuuuu!”

There was something entirely new about the level of dread that Kelsey felt when the fingers began to ‘walk’ down her arms. She wasn’t being tickled at the moment, but it was coming and it was coming soon. She yanked down on her arms, trying to pull them free of the bondage, but it was no good. They were stuck and she had to feel the fingers slowly move down towards her smooth, sensitive armpits.

“N-No! Don’t do this! Stop! Stop! Plllleeehasseeeee sstttooopppp!!!”

“Why are you begging me?” Dolly asked, her fingers working their way down slowly but surely. “It’s the tickle monster doing this! I’m just watching!”

The fingers had reached Kelsey’s elbows, they were getting closer to their destination.

A whimper escaped from Kelsey’s mouth, the formerly tough spy losing all traces of pride and dignity thanks to those fingers and their light touches. She shook as she could feel the fingers play around her elbows, straining hard to get away from them.

“It is you! You’re the one doing it! Stop it! Please! I hate this!

“I’m not doing anything!” Dolly said, “If you wanna beg, beg to her! She’s the one that’s got the taste for armpits! Can’t say I’ve got that craving… at least not right now.” Dolly laughed, her fingers almost to Kelsey’s armpits.

“Better start begging, she’s about to take a bite!”

Had this been only a short while ago, the thought of begging would have made Kelsey scoff. But it was tickling that she was being threatened with and Dolly knew exactly how to work her up. Throwing her pride to the wind, Kelsey broke.

“Please Miss Tickle Monster, don’t tickle me!” She pleaded almost pathetically “I hate it! I Can’t stand it! Don’t tickle my armpits!”

Dolly smirked, she had Kelsey eating out of her palm. Metaphorically, but at this rate she probably could get her to do it physically.

Using her index fingers Dolly traced her fingers around Kelsey’s armpits. “Mmmmmm, she’s listening… But I don’t know if you’re begging good enough.”

This was pure evil, how could Kelsey beg more?!

Panic surged in Kelsey as she felt the fingers trace around her armpits. She could feel them slowly tracing around the outsides and she began to splutter and giggle from the light touches. What else could she do that this point? She had to try even harder!

“Plleeheaseee, Miss Tihhiickllele Moonsttheer!!” Kelsey broke out, still holding out hope her tormentor would see reason “Pleleheeasseee!! I’ll behehee goohohood!! Juuhustt stahahappp!!”

“What’s that tickle monster? … Mercy?” Dolly asked, her index fingers finally stopping their movement but staying in place.

“Did I hear you right? Did you say ‘Mercy?’”

Was this it? Was it mercy for Kelsey? Finally?

Was it happening? Would she finally get a break from the tickle torture? The feeling of the fingers being pulled away from her armpits sent a surge of pure relief through Kelsey and she almost broke out into grateful tears on the spot.

“Thhaankkk youooo…” She mumbled, resting her head back onto the chair, feeling that now she could try and think of a way out of this if she could stall for just a little longer…

“... Hmm? Oh, my bad.” Dolly said, before her fingers began scribbling on Kelsey’s armpits, tickling viciously inside the smooth ticklish hollows.

“THIRSTY!” Dolly said, rolling her eyes as she tickled. “I thought she said ‘mercy’ but she said ‘thirsty!’ I just didn’t hear right, whoopsie daisy!” Dolly explained, her fingers tickling like spider legs on top of the smooth shaven skin of Kelsey’s armpits.

“I think she’s thirsty for tears! I think Miss Tickle Monster wants to make you cry!” Dolly leaned down closer to Kelsey’s face, “Go on, you little sexy spy. Cry for her…”

“YOUUUOAHAHHHAA BBIIHIHIHIIIIITTTTEHEEEEEE!!!” Kelsey cried out as the underarm tickling began once more, the curse dying amid her frenzied laughter.

Lurching as much as she could in her bonds to try and escape, Kelsey pulled and strained, but it was no good. Her huge tits wobbled almost violently with every attempt to pull herself free, brushing up against Dolly’s arms as she did so. How?! How could she be so cruel?!

There was no answer to that as Kelsey continued to laugh and scream from the fingers dancing in her smooth hollows. She cackled, squealed and howled with hysteria as the fingers did their work, tickle torturing her beyond all ability to withstand it. Kelsey simply couldn’t take the tickling at all and it wasn’t long before the torment and despair actually did have tears starting to peek out of her eyes.

“Awwww, pretty little girl gonna cry? You gonna cry at some tickles from the clown?” Dolly mocked like she was a bully in a bad Disney movie.

“Is it too much? Is this clown making you laugh? You’re such a big tough girl but these fingers are making you cry!”

Her fingers tickled faster and faster, “Oh look at you giggle! Oh look at you squirm! Goochie goo! A goochie woochie woo from the tickle clown! Miss Tickle Monster is eating good tonight! Yum yum yummy yummy armpits!”

The tears fell freely down Kelsey’s face as the taunts did their job. Humiliation, like nothing she’d ever felt before, overwhelmed the redhead spy and she cried freely as she continued to be tickled by the clown. The words just added to it as they broke down any hope Kelsey had to rally her thoughts to defend herself. She was just a weak little girl who the tickle monster could play with.

Without the ability to resist, or even think properly, Kelsey howled and screamed desperately, praying for some sort of miracle to save her from the ticklish torment that was working over her underarms. She had nothing she could do now, except endure it and beg.

“MMEEHHEERRRRCCHEHEEEEEE!!! PLEEHEHEEASHHEEEE!! NOHOHOH MOREHEHEEEEE!!”

“No more! No more! No more!” Dolly mimicked, faking crying, “Waaaaah, waaaaaaaah, I’m a little who got caught and begging to a clown!” Dolly laughed, an obnoxious cackle rang through the air as Dolly laughed and watched the woman thrash underneath her.

“It’s just too much, isn’t it? My fingers? God, I had girls like you making fun of me my whole life for wanting to be a clown. They had all the grades, they had alllll the boys, all the trophies, all the hot bodies and abs. But you people kept picking on me? Didn’t you?” Dolly asked, her demeanor changing to something more sinister as this was getting a bit more personal for her.

Dolly leaned down, about an inch away from Kelsey’s sweating, crying, laughing, screaming face. “Well who’s laughing now?”

Had she been in much of a position to follow what Dolly was saying, Kelsey would still have been utterly confused by what the clown was saying. Despite her looks, she hadn’t really been a snob or bully growing up, preferring to keep to herself. All that registered for her now though, was the fact that Dolly was tickling her and she seemed mad for some reason. If it meant that there was a chance for her to say anything to make the tickling in her armpits stop, she was going to take it.

“I’M SOOHOHOHOOOORRHEHEEEEEE!!” Kelsey cried out, her head thrashing from side to side as her tits continued to jiggle like jelly from her body shaking from forced mirth as the torture carried on.

Dolly finally pulled her fingers back, “It’s okay!” She said, her voice back to its cheery, obnoxious clown voice she had used before. “Because now I get to tickle sexy ladies like you all the time! All’s well that ends well!”

Dolly had finally stopped tickling Kelsey. For real this time, at least for now.

When the tickling suddenly stopped, Kelsey continued to squeal as she could still feel the tingly ticklish sensations assaulting her armpits. She took several long moments to calm down, her tear-stained face bright red and her body heaving as she took in huge gulps of air. Was that it? Was it over?

Scarcely believing that it could be so, Kelsey looked up blankly at Dolly, wondering if she was going to ask her anything. The redhead doubted she could hold on for much longer and would probably hand over some information to make the tickling stop at this point. For now, she just got what air she could as she blinked the tears out of her eyes, waiting for what was next.

“Well…. You having fun so far?” Dolly asked, as if everything that had just taken place hadn't taken place at all.

“I mean, I’m having a great time. And you must be having a good time, it’s not every day a girl like you just lets the twins out.” Dolly said, pointing at Kelsey’s massive breasts.

Bringing attention to her two huge tits made Kelsey blush deeply. With her bra all but having fallen off in her struggles, Kelsey felt even more vulnerable thanks to how exposed she was. She could barely even see Dolly at times thanks to the two huge mounds before her taking up much of her viewpoint.

“C-Couldn’t stop them…” Kelsey mumbled, more embarrassed than anything else at this point and just wanting this nightmare to end.

“Well, we’ve reached a very important point in our little interrogation. You understand what I’m capable of. No doubt about it. But I still haven’t gotten what my client wants.” Dolly informed Kelsey, reaching down and brushing some locks of hair off of Kelsey’s face as the spy had them stuck on her from all the tears and sweat.

“So. You’ve got two choices. Tell me who hired you. Or… well…” Dolly reached down and gave a quick poke to Kelsey’s armpits. Just reminding her what the vicious tickling felt like.

The temptation was there to give right in on the spot. Kelsey opened her mouth to do so… but then stopped. What if this got out? What if everyone found out about her having given up her clients because she was just a helpless, ticklish girl beaten by a clown? Her reputation would be ruined, she’d never be able to get any job again. Plus, she’d made plenty of enemies in her time as a spy. How many of them would be eager to use this against her if they found out?

Fearing the consequences of giving up more than keeping quiet, Kelsey tried a different tactic “I-I can’t tell you, but I can pay you! I have lots of money stashed away. If you let me go, it’s all yours! Five million dollars! Please, just let me go!”

Dolly smiled nice and wide, “Really? You mean it? You’re not gonna tell me?” If Dolly could smile any wider, her face would have likely ripped open.

“I can keep going?! Really?!” Dolly stretched out her arms and did something unexpected. She wrapped them around Kelsey and hugged her, squeezing the woman tight in her grasp.

“Ohhhhhhh thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank yoooouuuuuuuu!” Dolly said, “I’ve never gotten to tickle torture somebody this long! And you’re so much fun! I thought for sure you’d give in but you didn’t! Oh you’re the best!” Dolly let go of Kelsey and looked down at her, “Once all of this is done, let’s be friends! I’m a freelance agent, you know.” She winked.

“Buuuuuut, until then.” Dolly cracked her knuckles.

“W-Wait! No!” Kelsey cried out, not having expected that kind of reaction from the clown at all “Don’t tickle me, please! I’ll pay you not to! Five million dollars, I’ll give you that much! Just let me go! I’m begging you, don’t do this!”

Dolly ignored her, opting instead to start humming herself as she shuffled down to be more on top of Kelsey’s thighs. She reached back into her big top circus tent case and pulled out a long, fluffy, rainbow colored feather duster.

“They say a worker is only as good as the tools they use. Not sure if my fingers count as tools, buuuuuuuut I’d say if they do, I can agree.”

Dolly twirled the feather duster in her hands, looking down at Kelsey’s incredibly toned and ripped midriff. “Take a look at that toned tummy!”

Kelsey felt her heart stop as she looked at the feather duster, dread welling up inside her like never before. Of all things to use, why did it have to be that?! The soft looking plumes on the duster made the spy shiver in outright fear and she pulled hard at her bonds, her mind and spirit breaking into pieces.

“N-No! Not that! Anything but that! Not the feather duster! I’ll talk! I’ll tell you everything! Please! Don’t use that on me, pleeeeasseeeee!!”

“Oh you missed that opportunity…” Dolly said, slowly lowering the feather duster, twirling it around. “Here it comes, all these bristles are gonna stroke your sexy belly and you’re gonna laugh so much your gorgeous, precious abs are going to turn into jello! Your flat, muscular tummy is about to wobble and jiggle!”

The teasing was immense, Kelsey doubted that tickling could turn her belly soft and render the abs she worked so hard for useless, but regardless, she didn’t want to be tickled!

Whatever Dolly had in mind with that feather duster, Kelsey didn’t want to find out. She was all but screaming desperately at this point, yanking at her bonds and crying out for mercy as her eyes were locked onto the feathers before they ducked down behind her huge tits and out of sight, making it impossible to know when they’d strike.

“Please! I’m begging you! I’ll tell you! Her name is Natasha Kirov! She contacted me last week! I can give you everything! Just keep that away from me, please!”

Her pleas, and even valuable information fell onto deaf, or rather, ignoring ears. “Here comes the airplaaaaaaane!”

The feather duster made contact, brushing and twirling around, dancing on Kelsey’s abs.

“Tickletickletickletickletickletickle!”

As someone with insanely ticklish abs, the reaction that came from Kelsey was in no doubt. The instant the feathers touched her belly, she let out a scream like no other, the soft touch against her hyper-ticklish midriff beyond everything she’d felt before and it was enough to render her almost crazy with laughter.

“NYYYAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAA!!! STTHAHAHAAPPPP!! SSTTOHOHOOAAAAPPPP!!”

“Look at this duster work! Every little bristle is exploring and having so much fun in your midriff! Every little line getting brushed and tickled! Look at your squirm!”

The duste began to twist in circles, around and around the belly, going to the ribs, then the sibes, then around the belly button, all over the spy’s belly.

“Round and round the garden, like a teddy bear! One spot, two spots, tickle you right there!” Dolly sang as the duster tickled faster and faster over and over and over.

There simply wasn’t a word for the kind of torture Kelsey was experiencing right now. She cackled, screamed and howled as the feather duster played with her belly. Every stroke over her toned tummy was simply too much for her. She would have told Dolly anything she asked, no matter how secret or embarrassing it was for the spy, simply to get her to stop.

But that wasn’t going to work. Dolly had made it clear that she was doing this to torment the redhead and little else. The soft plumes teasing around Kelsey’s midriff were a kind of agony the spy had never thought possible and she screamed with forced hysteria while crying from laughter as well.

Even the tickle taunts added to her woes and just made Kelsey feel exactly what she was. A helpless, ticklish girl with a deathly sensitive midriff.

“Shake it, come on! Shake it for me!” Dolly teased, watching Kelsey’s breasts wobble back and forth, up and down as she tickled. “Look at you go! So much energy in you! I think I’ll tickle you until you empty the tank, then tickle you some more!”

The duster pressed in slightly deeper, getting all the little unknown spots of sensitivity on Kelsey’s belly. “Riiiiiiight there! How’s this? I’m digging for gold, here! And you’ve got nice little spots alllll around your tummy!”

Dolly almost felt bad, this woman gave up the information, and was clearly not enjoying herself. But the sadistic side of Dolly kept her going, this is what she lived for!

The jiggling of Kelsey’s tits was almost violent with how much they were shaking about. Every swish of the feather duster against her belly brought forth fresh new hysterical suffering from the stacked spy. She felt like she was going to go insane from the tickling, her belly just the centre of her universe as she was made to suffer from every little tickle and prod.

Cackling as the feathers tormented her, Kelsey couldn’t even form words anymore. She was lost in a haze of ticklish suffering that threatened to never lift. She still thrashed about in her bonds, but it wouldn’t do the spy any good. She could feel the soft feathers stroking over her tummy again and again and there was nothing she could do to save herself.

Had she been able to, Kelsey would have begged further. Right now, all she could do was continue to laugh and suffer as the feather duster was put to work on her sensitive skin.

“Tickle tickle tickle! What’s wrong, tough girl? It’s just a feather duster for crying out loud!” Dolly said, reinstating just how humiliating the situation was to the poor woman.

“I mean I’ve met some ticklish folks in my day, it’s part of the job. But YOU are probably the most ticklish! Which is funny, because you’re lasting longer than all the others I’ve tickled before. You’re one tough cookie! But much like a cookie, you crumble.”

“You know what? Let’s do something fun! Kelsey is your name! So let’s write it! K… E… L…” Dolly began to write the letter with the duster on top of Kelsey’s belly.

“... Hmmm, you know, I’m not sure it’s a K or… maybe a C? Let me start over. K… E… L…”

The sounds coming out of Kelsey at this point barely sounded human. The spy was laughing with the voice of a damned soul, unable to even retain the slightest shred of cohesion in what she was trying to say. The patterns the feather duster traced against her tummy made her shriek louder with each movement and she wanted nothing more than to give in.

Lacking the ability to even do that, Kelsey could only endure the unendurable as her toned abs were subjected to the worst kinds of humiliation and tickle torture possible. The feathers tracing the letters against her belly were the worst kind of tool that could be used on the redhead and it was showing. She was full on weeping with laughter and her giant tits shook from the forced ticklish mirth that sprung from her lips.

When would it end? Would it end? Kelsey honestly didn’t know. Her mind was slowly turning to mush as the feathers stroked along her tummy, rendering her unable to process anything but the tickle torture itself.

“I have a better idea.” Dolly said, pulling the feather duster away, “Spell out the name of the woman who hired you. Nice and slow. And no, I won’t write it into your tummy.” Dolly offered.

Was this a way out? Another trick? Was Dolly finally giving Kelsey a chance? “Nice and slow. The name, how much she paid you, and what she paid you for…”

Dolly slowly twisted the feather duster around in her hand, “Be nice and clear when you speak, or I’m gonna see just what else I can get out of you.”

When the feather duster was pulled away from Kelsey, the redhead felt relief like never before. She was still gasping, giggling, sobbing with laughter, but the sensations were dulled and she wasn’t being tortured like before. It still took her a long time to recover enough to speak. She blinked the tears from her eyes and listened to Dolly’s demands, willing to do everything she asked at this point.

She told Dolly everything. Even spelled out Natasha Kirov’s name letter by letter. She told Dolly that she’d been contacted a week ago to look for contract details about the latest merger that Dolly’s employer was looking to perform. Everything she could think of, Kelsey told the clown.

“A-And that’s it, honestly!” Kelsey finished, hoping that this was it, that the torture would end.

Dolly tossed the feather duster aside and shrugged. “Jeeeeeeeez, was that SO hard? You made me do all that work when I told you at the very beginning you were gonna tell me anyway! I bet you feel so silly right now, don’t you?”

Dolly reached into her chest once more, rummaging around through it. “See, now that you’ve told me what I want to know, and because you were an especially lovely ticklee, I’m going to give you something special. A reward!”

A… reward? Was this another joke? Was Dolly’s ‘reward’ going to be more tickling?

Dolly pulled out a bottle of baby oil. “Now, answer me one. More. Question… Who’s a good girl?” She winked.

Kelsey felt many things, mostly broken and defeated before actually feeling silly. And what was this about a reward? Kelsey eyed the bottle of baby oil nervously. What was Dolly going to use that for? She wasn’t going to risk angering her tormentor though and answered back in a very meek voice.

“M… Me? A-Am I a good girl?”

“Correct! You’re a good girl! A great girl, even! You answered all my questions and let me tickle you like crazy! Isn’t that what all good girls do?” Dolly asked, before popping the bottle open and pouring the warm oil onto her hands.

Dolly lifted up her hands, wiggling her fingers once more. “Ready for your reward?”

It was hardly ‘letting’ Dolly do that so much as she didn’t have a choice. Kelsey looked up fearfully at the oiled up hands, realizing that she was still incredibly open to a tickle attack from the crazed clown. She whimpered and tried to not to do anything that would risk Dolly’s anger being brought down on her.

“Y-Yes!” Kelsey squeaked, preparing for the worst.

Dolly giggled and eyed Kelsey’s large breasts, “I remember these two being awful fun to play around with. And something tells me that a little part of you enjoyed it as well.”

Dolly teased, reaching down with her oil covered finders and slowly circling Kelsey’s areolas with her slippery index fingers.

“Round and round I go…” She softly sang before snickering, “It’s not everyday I get to play with puppies like these. So when I do get to, well, I try to make the most of it.”

“NononononoooohhohhohoOHOHOOOOO!!” Kelsey cried out as the fingers circled around her nipples, leading to her breaking out into laughter once more. She couldn’t stand it! Her tits were so sensitive and her nipples were especially bad to be played with.

She’d done what she was told! Why did she have to be tortured like this! It was agony! Screaming with hard laughter, Kelsey’s entire body shook with forced mirth, her tits among them. Her nipples grew hard under the soft and warm touch of Dolly, making Kelsey howl for mercy as each tickle sent a wave of agony through her.

“I CAHAHAHHAHAN’TTT STAHAHAHAANNDD IIHIHITTTT!!” Kelsey screamed, feeling like she was going to completely break at this rate.

“Whoopsies!” Dolly said, pulling her fingers back. “Silly me, I didn’t think your boobs would be ticklish, too!” Dolly giggled to herself, “You really are helpless, huh? Well, no matter, I can be nicer.” She said, her hands now adopting a more traditional technique of grabbing and squeezing the large breasts of the spy.

“Tons of boob needs ton of fun!” She laughed, shaking her hands in place, causing Kelsey’s tits to wobble in her hands.

“Haha! Jiggle jiggle! Wobbly wobbly woo! Awww, I think you’re blushing! Are you having fun when this sexy clown plays with your big tits?” She asked, feeling the hard nipples press against her palms.

The different sensations were certainly more relaxing, although not exactly what Kelsey would call ‘fun’. The tickling had paused, to be replaced by an embarrassing amount of arousal as Dolly’s expert touch sent waves of increasing amounts of pleasure through Kelsey. The redhead spy blushed with pleasure and embarrassment as she felt the fingers knead her giant tits and she couldn’t exactly deny the results.

“A-Ahhhh!!” Kelsey cried out when the palms pressed against her nipples and made her follow it up with a deep moan of utter pleasure from it. She couldn’t bring herself to admit that she was enjoying it, not when Dolly might get other ideas…

“Ooooohohoho, that’s what I wanted to hear!” Dolly got up close to Kelsey’s face and looked deep into her eyes, “That’s the Kelsey I wanna see. One much more fun, much less of a prune.”

“H cup Kelsey, if only you were a K-cup! Then the nickname would have much more of a ring to it. Not that I’m complaining! Your boobs are the fucking bomb!”

Dolly squeezed them more, massaging them slowly and sensually, “You’ve been such a good girl that I have to reward you, and the twins, with some fun. Wouldn’t you agree you’re owed that much?”

“Mmmnnnnn…” Kelsey moaned, wanting to agree, as long as it didn’t lead to some nasty trick. She didn’t have any choice to actually work against it, but she was still on edge about the potential of such a thing happening.

With every squeeze of her large chest though, Kelsey felt a wave of warmth that spread from her tits down to her crotch that just felt wonderful. She felt so hazy now that she was more relaxed and almost even eager to see what Dolly would come up with. It couldn’t be that bad, could it?

Nodding her head absentmindedly, Kelsey agreed to whatever Dolly was going to do, too strung out to really resist.

“Good little spy…” Dolly said, pressing Kelsey’s breasts together, watching them squish as they made contact with each other. “A good little spy with nice big honkers!” Dolly’s fingers went around the areolas again before teasing Kelsey’s massive underbust as well, going back to latching on with all ten of her fingers.

As she squeezed, the abundant flesh overflowed in between her fingers, “Don’t know why you covered them up earlier. Assets like these should be celebrated. And right now, I’m the only one who can appreciate them. Sure makes me feel special…”

Dolly leaned down and seductively whispered in Kelsey’s ear; “Want me to make you feel special, sweetheart?”

Kelsey couldn’t help it, she moaned from the pleasure coursing through her thanks to the squeezing of her tits. She knew that they were sensitive, but this was a level she’d never even considered before. Each squeeze and touch made her want more. From absolute torment to utter delight, it was enough to make the spy dizzy and she tried lifting her body to let Dolly play with her more, but it was a hard sell.

When she felt the clown’s warm breath caress her ear, Kelsey nodded her head almost furiously. She wanted that, she wanted it so bad “Y-Yes! Please! Yes!” She gasped back.

Dolly’s hands squeezed, released, squeezed, released, squeezed, released. Over and over and over again. She got more and more aggressive, pulling on the breasts and pressing them against her hands even harder, but it never got to the point of pain or discomfort.

“I bet you love making these boobie woobies wobble for me!” Dolly kooed, “You’re my own little big titted spy sex toy.”

Dolly’s hands pushed the breasts up, holding them in place as she lowered her head, her soft lips wrapping around Kelsey’s left nipple and beginning to suck on Kelsey’s huge tit.

Kelsey hadn’t really had too much experience with her breasts being played. She had focused more on her career and she was wary about anyone getting to touch them without any kind of control. Dolly’s hands were magic to her and the spy was content to lie back and take everything the clown was giving to her. Her body was flushed and her panties soaked through, she was loving it.

When Dolly brought her mouth down to Kelsey’s nipple, the spy almost protested out of sheer modesty and panic, but then the lips wrapped around the hard spot and the redhead moaned deeply. It felt good! Just so good! Kelsey could came on the spot as the pleasure surged through her, well beyond anything she’d ever felt before and her body writhed about underneath Dolly as much as she could, the clown playing with the spy expertly.

“YeeeeeeessssSSSSSSS!!!” Kelsey cried out, completely lost in the moment.

“Now you wanna cum, don’t you?” Dolly asked, pulling her head up, as soon as her lips pulled away, her hands went back up and latched onto Kelsey’s breasts once more, squeezing them quickly and randomly to keep the spy guessing.

“You want this sexy clown to make you cum, don’t you?” Dolly had Kelsey practically eating out of the palm of her hand.

“You want these big boobs to wobble and jiggle for me, you want them to wibble wobble around all for me! Be a good girl and give me permission to let you cum!”

Her mind a wrung sponge at this point, Kelsey didn’t know which way was up. The constant squeezing of her tits made it impossible for Kelsey to focus and she rolled her head from one side to the other, her body twitching from the pleasure that she was on the cusp of going through. It was impossible to truly resist.

“Y-Y-Yessss!!! I want to cum! Please! Let me cum!”

“That’s my girl… Now… 5… 4…” Dolly slowly began to count down, her hands rubbing and teasing all over Kelsey’s breasts, they were covered in oil, making Dolly’s job that much easier to enjoy.

“When I say 1, you can finally cum. But until then… 3… 2…”

Dolly’s fingers dug into Kelsey’s breasts, TICKLING them! But, as much as it felt horrible, reminding Kelsey of her previous situation, she felt amazing. It was like, so odd and strange that it felt good.

Dolly really was the best tickler around, and the fact that she was about to make a hardened spy cum from tickling her tits only further proved this point.

The sneak attack was something that Kelsey hadn’t been able to prepare for, even if she wasn’t lost in pleasure. The tickling across her huge tits made her shriek wordlessly, the lightning sensations coursing through her at an unbelievable rate. The fingers digging in and lightly scratching across her breasts were the greatest torment possible.

… Or were they? With each movement of those fingers, another surge of pleasure went through Kelsey, bringing her closer and closer to cumming. Ticklish agony clashed with sexual ecstasy and she couldn’t tell which one was coming out on top. Kelsey hated it, she loved it. She didn’t know what to do other than moan and laugh, actual thought denied to her.

Getting closer to the ultimate release, Kelsey truly was nothing more than Dolly’s big titted plaything, dancing at her command.

“And… 1…” Dolly’s lips latched onto Kelsey’s breast once more, licking and teasing the nipple, as her other free hands going to massage the other ones, giving Kelsey everything she could have wanted out of this. Finally, she could climax.

The climax was immense. There was no other word for it. The redhead screamed as it hit her with the force of a truck. Her body convulsed and she let out a series of screams that were more animal than person. She writhed about in her bonds, losing all control as she came hard from the massaging and licking on her breasts and nipples. How could she have ever resisted this?

Within moments, Kelsey was completely and utterly lost and her mind gone. She was cumming so hard that she almost passed out, enjoying the best orgasm she could remember in a long time. After what felt like an eternity, it started to fade and Kelsey calmed down, panting and breathing heavily, barely conscious.

Seeing Kelsey weakly fall back, Dolly smiled. “Thanks for the info, hot stuff.” She smirked, lightly patting Kelsey on the head, leaning down and planting a kiss on her forehead.

With that, Dolly rolled off the table, leaving Kelsey there to slowly get her sanity back as her tormentor walked away with a big smile on her face, and an even bigger check in her cosmetically large clown purse.

This was incredible. Only thing that would have made it better if Kelsey was stripped to her panties

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back