• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spying on An Assassin (Sorority Hazing Side Story 1/7]

SharinganTickle

Hi everyone! Long time no write. It wasn't exactly my plan to be gone for over half of the year, but life happens as they say. Writer's block didn't help either, but I have at least started the next 8-10 chapters, depending on how I break them up. They're not finished yet, but most are probably half done, so hopefully I get them out in a somewhat timely manner.

As for this section of my An Assassin series, I tried to make it less parts, but it just felt cluttered if I combined everything. So, Violet will be on a hiatus for a little longer. She still makes a couple of appearances during the hazing, but she won't be my main focus again until the 7th part of this little detour. As for who the focus will be on, Melissa will be trying to decide between two members of the anime club, Sophie (based on Hikaru Shida) and Daisy (based on Fire Emblem and Pokemon cosplayer Goosaphone). I actually messed up Sophie's cosplay a little bit, but I actually liked the mistake better, so Tifa is wearing camo military pants. Mistake or not, I'll leave some pictures of both girls (assuming I remember how), and hopefully you enjoy the return of this series!

Part 1: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?345637-An-Assassin-s-Newest-Weapon
Part 2: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?346498-An-Assassin-Meets-Her-Target
Part 3: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?347474-An-Assassin-s-Introduction-to-Sorority-Life
Part 4: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?347752-An-Assassin-s-Bonding-Exercise

Goosaphone as Edelgard
received_143410682092240.jpegreceived_1202754423718719.jpegreceived_286683927170467.jpeg

Goosaphone as Hilda from Pokemon (natural hair though)
received_959748548556666.jpeg

Hikaru Shida's Tifa cosplay
received_792396555594517.jpeg

Not Goosaphone but an Edelgard battle cosplay for a mental image
received_512947434300356.jpeg

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Overnight and early in the morning, Julie put fliers for ths year's sorority gathering on nearly every door on campus. It said that there would be two rounds of "qualifying" that the sorority hopefuls had to pass, but pretty much everyone knew that that meant hazing. Julie felt guilty putting up the fliers, since she was indirectly leading to the suffering of each of these girls. That said, Melissa already tickled Julie 2 or 3 times a week, she didn't need to give the sorority a reason to make her suffer more. Oh the things she did to keep Brianna safe.

One of the first people to see the fliers was the leader of the anime club, Daisy. Daisy had been working on a Fire Emblem cosplay all night, specifically Edelgard, so she had actually heard someone stick a flier to their door. At first, she was just going to get rid of the invitation and never bring it up to the other girls, but then she got an idea. The anime club as a whole had been victims of the sorority at one point or another. Whether it was Melissa or her sister before her, all of the "nerds" had suffered some form of torture at the hands of the sorority on a fairly regular basis, and they were sick of it. It wasn't like they could complain to the school, Melissa had her father wrapped around her finger, and very few people in the world were rich enough to challenge them in a legal battle. That left one option. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. They weren't sure if the plan was to make peace, or take the sorority down from the inside, but the entire anime club was going to attend this gathering. One of them had to be accepted if everyone tried to get in, right?

Throughout the evening, Melissa had taken a mental note of the potential new pledges that she had to choose from, and she was very pleased to see that near enough the entire "weeb patrol" had shown up. Sure, this didn't fit the sorority leader's ideal fantasy, but one of them was bound to speak enough Japanese to help her. Once the rich bitch finished scouting out all of her options, she stood on the makeshift podium to address the girls and explain the rules. Every girl would receive two envelopes. The first would be a questionaire for them to fill out so the sorority could get to know them (or how to make them suffer). The second was for their roommate, or whoever they wanted to spend the week with so the hazing would still be somewhat of a surprise (not to mention the paranoia if their friend waited a few days). Once both envelopes were returned to the sorority, the girls that they felt made the cut would be invited to another party for the final part of the initiation.

Daisy felt that this gave the anime club a slight advantage, since they could haze each other and know what was coming. Melissa had other plans for them though, but she couldn't let Violet figure out what they were. So, once their little event was over, the leader of the sorority snuck out in the crowd and followed the anime club at a distance.

Not long after the club got back to their designated location in a random corner of the history building, there was a knock on the door. Daisy answered, immediately letting out a little yelp and jumping back when she saw Melissa in the doorway. "Not happy to see me?" Melissa asked with a chuckle as she entered the room, looking around at all of the posters since it was her first time here. "N-no it's n-not like that at all! It's j-just, uhh...w-well, why are you here?" Daisy was a bundle of fear and confusion, so she just blurted out the question, perhaps not as politely as one would want to when Melissa pays them a visit. Luckily, the queen of the school seemed to be here in peace, at least for now.

"Honest answer? I need help from someone in the anime club" the seemingly untouchable girl said, finally showing that she wasn't perfect. Daisy raised one of her temporarily blonde eyebrows, as if telling the sorority leader to go on, willing to at least consider hearing the girl out. "Who here speaks fluent Japanese? I'll let you skip the second round of hazing if you help me spy on someone in the sorority. I don't trust her" Melissa admitted as a few girls raised their hands, Daisy included. The head cheerleader looked around at her options before continuing "everyone has the same hazing envelope, so in order to save time, who is the most ticklish of the Japanese speakers?"

The girls seemed to be split between a Japanese girl in a Tifa Lockheart cosplay, and Daisy. Daisy was visibly nervous. Her lip quivered, her eyes grew wide and began to twitch, and her arm started to shake as she tried to shift Melissa's attention by pointing at the Japanese girl. She even hesitated to point to the Final Fantasy cosplayer, knowing that it wasn't true. At the very least, "Tifa" could fight, she was trained in several martial arts. The leader of the anime club had no such abilities to fend off tickle attacks, once someone got her, she was a mess of giggles and begging. In fact, Daisy began to cringe as she remembered something from a convention the year before. She was reenacting the Pain and Jiraiya fight from Naruto, but there was one problem, she couldn't die correctly. Every time one of Pain's rods (metal poles) grazed Daisy's side as they went "through" her…she squealed and giggled like an idiot, thus ruining the scene. Just the memory of that day made her wish that Melissa never learned that she was ticklish, but now the bitch knew, and all the Fire Emblem cosplayer could do was keep her shields up and pray she wouldn't be the target.

Melissa already knew her choice, Violet wouldn't be nearly as suspicious of yet another generic white girl, but the leader of the sorority could still have some fun at the expense of these nerds. "You mind if I tickle you both right here? I'll fill out your chart myself" she said as she opened their envelopes to show that she wasn't bluffing about the tickle hazing. "N-no! T-that won't be necessary. I can just fill it out now" Daisy stuttered as she reached for the paper in Melissa's hand, her brave face lasting all of about 5 seconds. The blonde sadist could sense the fear that she put in this girl, but looking into Daisy's eyes, there was something there. Fear aside, this girl had a motive, she wanted to be the hero for her beloved club of nerds. Melissa was going to give her that opportunity, just not how she was likely expecting it.

"Sorry, but you can fake that information too easily. I need to tickle you myself" she said, crossing her arms before continuing her thought. "Better yet, if you let me go all out on each of you, I'll fund this club and make it the best anime club in the country. Do we have a deal?" This made the entire club's eyes light up, even Daisy got a little excited at the idea of an upgrade like that, until she remembered what the cost was going to be. As the leader of the club, as well as one of the people that Melissa wanted to tickle, this was entirely her decision. "F-fine but get her first" said a defeated Daisy, pointing to the Tifa cosplayer once more. Her only hope was that Melissa would get backhanded by accident or something, but it soon became clear that that probably wasn't going to happen.

"As you wish" Melissa said with a smirk as she walked up to the Japanese girl. "What's your name sweetie?" Melissa asked as she patted her on the head to assert dominance before motioning for her to kneel before her. "Sophie" the cosplayer said quietly as she dropped to her knees. She didn't seem to be afraid of Melissa, after all she could kick the blonde bitch's ass if she truly felt threatened. Sophie wasn't smitten either though. It was her culture, ever since she was a little girl in her first judo class, the martial artist had been taught to respect those above her. Daisy and Melissa both fit that criteria in this exact moment, and that would be her undoing.

"This is just for my own protection" Melissa explained as she got a pair of handcuffs from her pocket and wrapped them around a heavy metal desk before pulling Sophie down to her stomach and placing the cuffs on wrists to trap her. The nervous but still unafraid girl nodded to show that she understood, and then it started.

Luckily for her, the spots that were exposed by the cosplay weren't that ticklish. The Japanese girl's armpits didn't get much of a reaction, while her neck didn't get a laugh but made her squirm. Her stomach and sides elicited some light giggles, and she tried to cover her torso out of instinct, but there was no real desperation like Melissa wanted. That all changed when Melissa sat on her calves and started to remove her combat boots, Sophie's eyes widened and she tried to kick the sorority leader as she squirmed nervously. Precision striking aside, that attempt at freedom fizzled out when the expert tickler reached back and tickled the helpless girl's knees. "Shihihihihihihittttt nohohohohohoho" Sophie cried out as Melissa finally got a steady stream of good, hearty laughter out of her. It wasn't as ticklish as her feet seemed to be, but the back of Sophie's knees were by far the most ticklish spot that the sorority girl had found thus far, even with her pants protecting her. Now she truly had no hope of escape. Thanks to this new assault on her knees, the martial artist couldn't even control her kicks, and so her boots came off rather easily.

All resemblance to the strong character she was portraying was now gone, the Final Fantasy cosplayer couldn't stand having her feet tickled. Of course some of the girls in the club had tickled Sophie's feet on occasion, but she could usually use her martial arts or tickle them back to get free. Even if she couldn't, she at least knew that they'd stop and it was all in fun. Melissa was not like that, having made half of the club wet their pants at one point or another, and Sophie didn't want her honor tainted like that. "Oh? Did I find your tickle spot?" Melissa taunted, sensing the panic as she removed the cosplayer's shoes and socks.

The Japanese girl simply nodded, still not willing to beg, even as a squeal escaped her lips upon feeling Melissa's nails make contact with her bare soles. Unfortunately for the ticklish martial artist, Melissa took her toughness as a challenge, so she decided to rate every part of this girl's foot to increase the chances of breaking her. The sorority sadist meticulously tortured every inch of her targets feet, and the worst part was, Sophie didn't even know that she had no chance of getting in the sorority. This was all just Melissa's cruel excuse of a good time.

As the head cheerleader's french manicure explored her poor feet, Sophie did her best to shout out numbers in between her laughter. "6" for the tops of her feet, which were still tolerable. "7" for the sides of her feet, the giggling became harder to control now. "9! You already tickled there" the cosplayer screamed in between laughter as Melissa tickled her soles. Just as the cosplayer was about to beg, she got lucky. Melissa had moved to her heels, which got a "6" and a very welcome sigh of relief from the ticklish girl. Her break didn't last long though, as Melissa tickled Sophie's arches. "9! I told you!" Sophie protested as she descended into hysteria once more, pounding the floor with her fists in frustration. Not having the fetish herself, Sophie thought that her soles, arches and instep were all one big tickle spot, so she screamed "9" and got more agitated with each spot that she felt was duplicated.

She didn't realize it in the moment, but she should've been happy with something that she thought was just the same fucking spot, because it got worse. Melissa dug into the balls of Sophie's feet and that was it, the judo hardened girl broke to hardened tickling. "10 10 10 10! P-please not there" Sophie screamed in desperation, finally begging her tickler to stop in between screams of laughter. "Took you long enough" Melissa said with a smirk, tickling the cosplayer even more, punishing her for her toughness. "P-please! Y-you found my spot, you can stop now" the martial artist begged as she tried tapping out in surrender, crying with laughter at this point. "I can, but I still have one more spot to try" the cruel tickler taunted as she held Sophie's toes. The poor girl had never had her toes tickled before, so she didn't even know what was coming, she was just thankful for the moment of rest as the sorority leader taunted her.

Then it happened. Melissa's manicure dove in between the cosplayer's toes, sending her back into hysterical laughter. Her toes had to be at least a 12, but Melissa wrote a 15, because Sophie couldn't even speak coherently enough to answer the question. She had been defeated, she was nothing more than a bundle of laughter now that Melissa was tickling her worst spot, and found a new one. "Time for the grand finale" Melissa said in an excited tone. Poor Sophie didn't know if she should be scared of what was coming, or glad that the end was in sight, but she would accept another moment to recover all the same. Shame that moment of recovery meant nothing, because what happened next hit her like a lightning bolt.

Melissa was coloring in her feet! Not drawing or writing on them, that would be too normal and quick, she was seriously going to color in every inch of this girl's feet. There was no way Sophie could handle it, every number on her ticklishness scale went up by at least two when the pen hit her flesh. She was doomed and she knew it. If Sophie thought her honor was gone when she begged for mercy, then it was surely gone by the time Melissa was done with her. Tears streaming down her face, laughing and begging until she went into silent laughter, and that fucking pen made her wet her pants halfway though the second foot. The grand finale left her truly broken. Even when Melissa uncuffed her, she just laid there in a puddle of her own tears and piss while she recovered, and now it was Daisy's turn.

Daisy was close to tears just watching her friend's ordeal. She wanted to run away, to change schools and save herself that very night, but she was frozen in fear. Was it fear? She was indeed terrified of Melissa, but she also loved this club dearly, so which one was keeping her here? On the plus side, after what she just witnessed, Daisy knew that there wasn't a single spot on her body that was as bad as Sophie's feet. However, the Fire Emblem cosplayer also knew that there wasn't a single spot that she could tolerate for a long time. She was ticklish everywhere and didn't have the mental strength of her Japanese friend.

"Armor off" Melissa ordered as she poked in between the makeshift plates of protection to tickle the girl's armpit. "Eep! Y-yes miss. One m-moment please, t-this was a bitch to put together" the club leader stuttered, stripping to the thin black body suit she wore underneath. "Hair and contacts too, or is this okay?" she asked as she removed the last piece of armor. Maybe it was her inexperience with dating, maybe it was her love of waifus and husbandos, but something about stripping in front of one of the hottest girls on campus got Daisy blushing as she removed her cosplay. Unfortunately for her, or perhaps fortunately, Melissa picked up on this and decided to use a different tactic. "Considering that I don't know who you're supposed to be, remove it." she said with a shrug before leaning in to whisper the next part. "I want to be looking into YOUR eyes as I tickle and tease you until you beg for mercy" she taunted in her most seductive tone, breathing on her future roommate's neck.

Feeling the warm breath on the back of her neck gave Daisy chills. She didn't want to be attracted to this cruel woman, but she was, she would do anything for this girl right now. And with that, "Edelgard" gulped and blushed one more time, before fully disappearing and turning back into the ordinary student that she really was. Melissa looked the girl up and down with that mischievious smirk of hers, just to fill her with anticipation before making another move. "You know, minus the dyed eyebrows for the costume, you're actually kinda cute. I'll buy you a new body suit if you let me cut this one up so I can tickle you real good" the sorority sadist flirted. Under normal circumstances, Daisy would've said no and tried to get away, but this was different. She couldn't turn her back on these girls now, and who was she kidding, Melissa's flirting was very effective. And just like that, after a few snips here and there, the leader of the anime club was wearing nothing but a makeshift crop top and booty shorts.

"Now that you're dressed appropriately, it's time for your jewelry" the beautiful blonde said as she dangled handcuffs, continuing to tease her prey. Daisy blushed and laid on the floor, in the same vulnerable position Sophie was in, without even being told to do so yet. Like everybody else, Melissa had this girl wrapped around her finger, and cuffs around her wrists. "Let's see if you're as bad as your friend over there" Melissa teased as she straddled the girl's calves and tickled her bare feet. "T-thankfully nohohohohoho n-not quite as bahahahahad" the Fire Emblem cosplayer said in between squeals and giggles. Despite playing the same game that she played with Snphie's feet, Melissa was much more playful and flirty this time around, and Daisy actually seemed to enjoy it some. The anime lover's feet weren't quite as ticklish as her Japanese friend, but other than the tops of her feet only being a 4 on the ticklishness scale, everything else got a good reaction out of her. Her heels were a 7 and got an endless stream of giggles, while her toes were an 8 and Melissa's nails got the occasional squeal out of her as her toes instinctively curled to stop it. The entire bottom of her foot was a 9, and Melissa could play her like a musical instrument if she wanted to. Digging into the ball of her foot made Daisy scream and beg for mercy as she tried to get free, while the soles and arches got more playful squeals, squirming and giggling as the sorority sadist scribbled her nails all over her feet. Melissa could effectively choose to be cruel or playful when it came to Daisy's feet, and both of them secretly found it fun, or at least Daisy thought it was a secret.

In reality, the leader of the sorority had been tormenting and flirting with ticklish girls for years, so she knew exactly how to identify and exploit each person's weaknesses. Sophie's was her pride and Melissa destroyed it by making her wet her pants in front of her friends. Now it was time to exploit Daisy's willingness to do anything for her club, and of course, her apparent attraction to playful domination. In truth, the cosplayer had fantasized about being dominated by various anime characters, both male and female, so this was the closest she'd ever gotten to living out her fantasies.

Taking advantage of her victim's not-so-secret fantasies, Melissa moved up to straddle Daisy's hips, leaning forward to tickle her armpits. "Hehehehehehehe hey! Cut it out, that's a 7" the anime fan giggled as she tried to pull her arms down. "Aww but your laugh is so cute" the cheerleader teased as she continued to tickle the nerd's vulnerable armpits, blatantly flirting at this point. "It's not so cute if you get my sides" Daisy admitted, blushing a deep shade of red as she realized just how much the flirting had gotten to her. A few minutes ago she was petrified at the mere suggestion of Melissa tickling her, and now she was willingly telling the rich bitch her weak spot? Edlegard would be so disappointed in her if she was real.

"Oh? You mean here? Let's try it" Melissa teased before digging into the cosplayer's ribs, eliciting what was easily the best reaction yet. 'Fuhuhuhuhuhuhuck nohohohohohohoho! Not the nails" the Fire Emblem fan begged, thrashing so much that the sorority leader lost her balance. Melissa had finally gotten the desperation that she craved so much, but even she wasn't expecting it to be so bad that she got bucked off of her victim's back. "I uh, I may have underestimated your nails. That might be close to the level of Sophie's feet" admitted the cosplayer in embarrassment, trying to bury her blushing face in the floor. That wouldn't fly with the sorority sadist though.

Now kneeling next to her victim, Melissa grabbed Daisy by the hair to lift her blushing face to meet her own. "Anything else you want to share sweetie? Ya know, before I hurt myself" Melissa teased, going full dominatrix to keep her prey flustered. Daisy's eyes shot open when she heard this. She knew it was meant to be playful, but she couldn't even imagine what would happen to her if she actually had injured the queen of the school. "Uh w-well, I snort like a pig if you raspberry my belly" the ticklish girl responded, wishing that she could just dig a hole and hide her face like an ostrich. Melissa couldn't help but let out an uncharacteristic giggle of her own, she'd never seen someone snort from being tickled. "Okay that's cute, but let's see how ticklish you are here" the sorority girl teased as she snuck her free arm under the helples girl and wiggled a finger in her belly button. "Shit! Nohohohohohoho I wasn't ready" Daisy cried, her ass shooting up in the air as she hit the roof once more. It wasn't quite as bad as her ribs, but Melissa could see the tears of laughter forming in her eyes, and she was desperate to get her tormentor's finger out of her navel.

"How about a little wager sweetie? I have an idea" Melissa said as she stopped torturing Daisy's belly button to let her respond. "If it…means no more…ribs or belly button…I'll do anything" Daisy said as she tried to catch her breath. "I'm going to uncuff you. If you try to tickle me or run away, I'll make you pee yourself just like Sophie, maybe even a few times. But if you lay there and take the last couple spots like a good girl, then I might have a little reward for you" the dominant girl whispered in her most seductive tone. "D-deal" Daisy stuttered, unable to hide her sudden infatuation for this girl. Melissa did as she promised, releasing the ticklish nerd. As Daisy rolled back onto her back, thinking that she was going to get a break, only to be met by a tummy raspberry. "Nohohohohnhoho *snort* Stahahahahahahap it! It's embarrassing" Daisy said with a blush, gripping the leg of the desk to ensure that she behaved. "Aww, but it's cute" Melissa taunted, adding waist tickling to her assault. "Ah! 10 10 it's a 10 Stahahahahahahap it" Daisy squealed, squirming into Melissa's body to keep her end of the deal. "If that's a 10, what's the rest? Hmm" Melissa questioned, digging into her waist now that she couldn't raspberry her. "Fuhuhuhuhuhuck! Okay okay I'll talk. Belly 8, belly button 10, waist 10 and ribs like a 12 at least. Are you happy now? Plehfhehehehehehease stahahahahahahap it" the ticklish girl begged, tears of laughter soaking her tormentor's shirt.

"It's okay sweetie, you're in. You did good" Melissa said once she finally stopped tickling the exhausted pledge, rubbing the nerd's head to comfort her until she recovered. "T-thank you miss. By the way, my name's Daisy" the cosplayer said with a smile, finally sitting up. "Well Daisy, bring me your form and maybe I'll test your thighs in private" the sadist teased, giving the sorority's newest member a quick tickle on the thigh before getting up to leave. Daisy nodded, still blushing as she glanced down at her thighs. "See you soon miss" she said as she looked back up to say goodbye to the girl that she once feared, thinking more about her fantasies than the fact that she just joined the sorority.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back