• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Standing O for CAB!!!

<-------- raising a glass to the man of the hour.......cheers dude!

I agree with and heartily endorse this thread :thumbsup:

CAB's contributions are a huge part of what makes a visit to the Forum worthwhile - when you see his name on a new thread, you KNOW it's going to be cool! Even if he were only a fraction as prolific as he actually is, these thank-yous would still most definitely be in order.

C

Probably my favorite artist on the forum. With so many unique characters, art styles and storylines (not to mention some of the most devious bondage devices I think I've ever seen put on paper), CAB is an artistic genius and an awesome conrtibutor to this forum.

i wholeheartedly agree

your're work is awesome C.A.B., original... funny... sexy... poignant... existential

and you are too generous giving it to us as gifts

thank you

Absolutey, absolutely. Emphasis on the 'salute' part. CAB, you continue to thrill and amaze us. You make our imagination run wild in a world where people would probably run wildly from that which we can imagine. I humbly salute you, in the rain, on a windy day, um...with no umbrella...and naked, if necessary. Tough on the gentry, though.

CAB is definitely an inspiration to us all, and has made the artwork section my first stop on the TMF every time.

Same goes for me keep up the great work......it just keeps getting better and better

Thanks for all the hard work CAB, One of the best ever on the TMF. Good job dude!

Here, here!

CAB has the rare ability to merge quality with quantity with amazing results.

Thank you for all that you do!

Agreed wholeheartedly! Thank you for all your amazing contributions - I know all of us appreciate it more than you know! Outstanding work, and a fantastic member! :)

Thank you, C.A.B.

Relevant to the thread, here is a tribute to a nice art colleague: the Mr. Fetish "Coin".

Coined by yours truly... hehe

Attachments

• MrFetH.png
    MrFetH.png
    120.9 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
CAB is a masterful artist and love that devious mind.

C.A.B. does amazing artwork.
Thanks C.A.B.

Hear Hear... awesome work. Thanks so much for your contributions. You are a very talented artist. *tips hat*

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back