• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Star Trek: Jami's Mutiny, Full Post. (ff/f)

love the coloring and facial expressions, but i can't read the dialogue.. anyway of enlarging them?

:eek: :yowzer:
There is something intangibly fulfilling about the richness and depth of your colors, the expressiveness of your characters' positions and the descriptive display of the action.

A moment frozen in time - that's the best way to describe it I think. As though the action was instantly still-framed. You have a unique talent, not just for your artwork, per se, but for your ability to memorialize a single moment in motion. Many artists, regardless of their degree of talent have a very difficult time doing this.

It seems that you think about the positions the toes would be in, and the body arching, the ribs accentuation against the skin as the victim howls in laughter. Are these things you are conscious of, or does it just come out naturally in your drawing?

Okay, enough gushing. Great job as usual.

isabeau said:
love the coloring and facial expressions, but i can't read the dialogue.. anyway of enlarging them?

You should be able to - on IE all I do is hold the mouse over the picture, then a little thing pops up in the lower right hand corner that allows you to expand. Or you can save the image to your harddrive, open it, and use the magnifying glass to make it larger.

thanks all very much!

shadowtklr: Wow, man, thats a very sweet compliment. I hadnt thought of it that way, freezing a moment in time. When I draw I spend a lot of time trying to find just the right position or angle that is something I havent seen before in a tickling pic. Then I spend a lot of time trying to get the skin tone/texture/lighting just right. Female skin is like radiantly gorgeous, it glows and makes everything else in the world seem dull grey, and I am trying to capture that. I also think facial expressions are super important. As for the rest; background, bondage, hair, clothes; I tend to rush them a tad and not spend a lot of time on them. ( or just leave the cloths off, I know they can add lots of character and personality, but I just about always would rather see a womans skin than some fabric. )

So isabeau, did you get to finally see the captions?

TicklishLurker said:
You should be able to - on IE all I do is hold the mouse over the picture, then a little thing pops up in the lower right hand corner that allows you to expand. Or you can save the image to your harddrive, open it, and use the magnifying glass to make it larger.

thanks but nothing popped up.. o well. thanks anyway.

Here is the text in the pics.

Counselor Troi and Doctor Crusher invited Captain Jami Russell to the holodeck for a spa program. The Captain was looking forward to a relaxing evening of mud baths and massage. But Deanna and Beverly were not themselves. Possessed by non-corporeal life forms, they had plans for the Captain, and her ship. The mud baths soothed Captain Russell's tired muscles, and softened and moisturized her skin to a ripe, flushed peak of smooth sensitivity. She didn't notice Bev sliding up next to her with a hypo spray.
Jami awoke from a deep, forced, and quite peaceful sleep to find herself locked in holodeck restraints. Deanna beamed down at her with eager excitement. "Captain, welcome back, don't mind us, we are just going to tickle you to the edge of orgasm, and hold you there until you give us the command codes to the ship. We'll be having a delicious time of it, so don't spoil our fun by giving in too soon."
And with that casual warning twenty slippery fingers went to work. The tickling was so gentle. Light touch stroking that evoked soft giggles, but was as sweet and deliciously arousing as it was ticklish. All Jami's protests and threats were ignored. As she squirmed helplessly in the bondage, she strained to think of a way out. It was so hard to concentrate with the distracting sensations flowing over her soft, nude, shaved body.
"There is no keeping secrets from a beta zoid, Captain. Your most vulnerable spots, your most erogenous zones, are an open book to me; I sense your growing apprehension, and ebbing resistance. You may be highly trained by Starfleet to resist pain, but I know your weaknesses. You won't long resist the allure of a screaming ticklish orgasm."

Beverly was consumed with her task, grinning broadly. Two gorgeous smooth soles flailed and clenched at every stroke of her fingertips. Oh what fun! These cute little toes wiggled and squirmed. Soft arches trembled to her touch. Mesmerizing, intoxicating, it made her feel so powerful. And she just loved it.
Jami loved it too. Her feet were soft as warm butter, smooth as fresh silk, and tender and sensitive as any of her many other blushing ticklish parts. The helplessness of her bare soles was so erotic. Having them playfully teased, tickled, and fondled was driving her crazy with lust. She always knew her feet were erogenous zones, if handled with the right light gentle touch, but my god the stroking of her soles felt
indescribably good.

She laughed. Giggling, bubbling laughter. The laughter of ecstasy and frustrated lust. The sweet tickling siezed her nervous system and forced torrents of snickering, snorting, and wild giggles out of her. She had given up on trying to suppress the ticklish laughter erupting from her twisting body. Instead she focused her will on the swelling hunger. They dangled before the Captain a beautiful sweet agony, the "little death" of climax, and it took all her will to resist it.
Jami knew her situation was dire. Perhaps someone would intrude on this lewd scene of orgasm denial. Beverly's fingers wriggled and stroked her tender pink soles. So gentle and delicious. The ticklish sensations flowed over her slick breasts, heaving chest, shivering underarms, and swollen nipples. As soon as she prayed for a particularly vulnerable spot to be left untouched, the beta zoid zeroed in on it. She never felt so completely naked, so stripped of any defense, totally vulnerable to the soft, gentle manipulations of her throbbing libido. She felt her strength slipping. And cursed the fact that her Counselor knew this the instant she did.

And it just felt sooo good. She loved it. Loved the delicate stroking, the gentle prodding. She wanted more. Hungered for more. Deanna began taunting her. Teasing her with soft soothing promises of the most intense release. "If you have never been brought to multiple orgasms by a beta zoid Captain, then you are in for a real treat. I can expertly manipulate your most sensitive and erogenous zones in exactly the way you need, to sustain a mind blowing climax for as long as your nervous system can take." These words cut right through Jami's resistance. Words as sweet as warm honey tickled her libido. Her genitals were on fire, aching for a touch. Deanna's nimble fingers would flutter around her shaved mound, teasing her as they passed from her pulsing ticklish thighs to her tender tummy. "I am going to give you the most delicious orgasmic experience of your life." The Captain thrust her pelvis rhythmically, begging with her whole body for release.
As her body flushed with sexual tension, bathed in sweat, undulated in desperate need, her ticklishness grew. She loved the tickling, craved it, savored it and hungered for more. Deanna's fingertips glided over Jami's muscled torso; prodding her ribs, stroking her underarms, and gently, so gently, circling and pinching her nipples. She couldn't take it any more. Begging for mercy was met with satisfied laughter. How could she hold out?

Her will quavered, her brain squirmed, the ticklish teasing and seductive words were too much. Then she broke. Blubbering the command codes, she begged for release. Swimming in humiliation and lust and hunger she had never known, she almost wept with her begging and pleading.
Deanna was laughing and leering with savage delight. Her fingers immediately moved to Jami's genitals. Swollen and red, and craving any touch with ravenous fury, her genitals swallowed two slippery fingers in one smooth thrust of Deanna's hand. The Counselor's hot tongue flicked the Captains clit. A scream of pure animal ecstasy ripped through the holodeck. Pleasure coursed through Jami's body like white hot liquid metal. The possessed beta zoid delivered every drop of bliss she had promised. Deanna had wanted to make the Captain scream in delight so badly. The power of controlling the Captains climax, of riding her nervous system and dragging it through wave after wave of ferocious ecstasy, was too delicious and intoxicating to resist. As a beta zoid tongue tickled her throbbing clit, two fingers expertly prodded and stroked her G spot, five more fingers teased her nipples. Ten more fingertips stroked and caressed her soles with medical precision.
And Troi stayed with it. Just as the climax seemed as it would begin to fade, empathic intuition guided fingers and tongue to tickle a fresh bundle of nerves in a new way. The rolling ecstasy rose and fell, but wouldn't stop. How much orgasm can one woman take? This possessed empath was determined to find out. The Captains bucking body, moaning and howling with orgasms that wouldn't quit, began to thrust and strain with a new desperation. What at first was the most merciful release was fast becoming an uncomfortable sensation.
But she couldn't stop it. There was no hiding her bound, nude bodies erogenous zones, from the gifts of an empath. And what was an uncomfortable sensation swelled to utterly unbearable torment. Jami thrashed her head, clenched her teeth, squeezed her eyes tight, trying to block out the forced orgasms. Devilishly nimble fingers danced upon her ticklish genitals. She felt herself swooning with dizziness, flushing with over stimulation. The room spun faster and faster. The forced orgasms were torture. Tightness built in her face and neck. She felt she could no longer breath. Then, mercifully, she blacked out.

thanks for publishing the text, tyklfynd.. hope it wasn't too much trouble. fantastic as always.

Again I say...

... well done as always. However I would still like to see your skills put to work on an Elvira (Mistress of the Dark) pistoral/strip.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back