• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

ticklishfan

3rd Level Yellow Feather
3 days to go!!! Who's seeing it? I really believe this will be one of the best Star Wars movies of the series!! They had the world premiere last night in Hollywood and people are loving it!! Can't wait for Friday!!

12120132_1041973019187632_2105846703986571812_o.jpgCTZ-DLaWsAAcBxK.jpgkyloz1.jpg

The Dark Side of Disney has fallen. It had its really good parts, but it was rather lackluster. For example, it had a super boring cantina scene. I will chalk this up as being the Phantom Menace of the addition to the saga.

Great movie, get's a 9/10 from me. I won't spoil anything since some people haven't seen it yet.

I'd give it about a 7/10 as a movie but a 9/10 as a Star Wars movie. There are some things wrong with it, but they're relatively minor compared to the things it got right.

Compared to the prequels, it's Citizen Kane.

I'd give it about a 7/10 as a movie but a 9/10 as a Star Wars movie. There are some things wrong with it, but they're relatively minor compared to the things it got right.

Compared to the prequels, it's Citizen Kane.

I so agree! I think the thing about the prequels was that there was no emotional investment with the characters (even the ones we knew). And all the talk about midi-chlorians... so glad those days are over. J.J. Abrams seems to have a good grasp of the style and direction to take the sequels where they need to go.

Watched it last night, was very good, highly enjoyable.

Not perfect, but an 8/10 from me

Very good. Can't give it a 10 because the material is not really original at this point. Relies greatly on familiar tricks, presentation and canon.

But it was good. Sets up the next movie very well. 9 of 10

I've heard good reviews, but I'll wait till it comes out on pay-per-view.

Saw it today in 3D IMAX. Great film! Best in the franchise since the 1980's. :D

I'll give it a 7. That's as high as it goes. Who are the new characters? What are their origins? Are they part of "the family"? Will chewie have the strongest dialogue of the future? Where was the chosen one? Han and Leia aren't dark, why is their son dark?

This was a milking of the cash cow, I really hope future movies make sense of it. I thought it might have been me being pessimistic, but my relatives agreed. The force has a lot more awakening to do.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back