• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Star Wars Tickle Torture! (*/ Princess Leia)

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
It started as a random thought that passed through my mind last night, then evolved into a desire to draw this scene; a scene I'm sure is LONG OVERDO for Star Wars fans in this community!

Enjoy! Feedback appriciated. :)

"Jabba the Hut, becoming wary of merely staring at Princess Leia Organa, devised a new way of passing the time with his new slavegirl, a passtime he found most amusing."

Star_Wars_Tickle_Torture.jpg

Neat! I like the angle and point-of-view of the piece as well as the subject. By the way, the style you drew Leia in reminds me of the Japanese Manga re-tellings of the Star Wars saga, a comic series that I'm still trying to find available for purchase.

Thanks alot. I believe this is the first time you've responded to any of my works. Although, it seems you would be a bit biased, Mr. Jedi Knight. :p

As far as the manga, you could probably order it all online. Try Robert's Anime Corner Store. I do all my anime-business with them.

Great! May the Drawing Force be with you always! Always wanted to see Carrie Fisher tickled. :D

Sci-fi fantastic!

:D Innovative and Creative! I like your style of anime/manga artwork compared to others. I like the idea of putting an anime style to North American mainstream characters.

If you are up for it, I am sure Kornste would appreciate seeing Trish Stratus and Lita from WWE licking and tickling each other in anime/manga style. I have yet to fulfil his request for the comic strip in my cartoon style.
:D

Okay... that's pretty unbelievably cute. :D

I really, really like that one. Everything about it is excellent: the composition, the facial expression, the bondage without nastiness...

Wow. :wow:

@ Fairfeather- Thanks. And may the Force be with you as well. ^_^

@ rajee- Thanks. And yes, although, I would draw anime-style anyways with whatever the subject matter was. If for some reason the content would look better in a different style then would I change it to suit the picture better. Any Star Wars material looks good anime-style however. Also, this is my individual style, so that adds a bit of extra flavor to it all.

You'll notice in this picture however I drew Leia's nose more realistically than anime-style. I think it looks cuter this way. I really enjoyed drawing this picture, and its a wonder than I got it all done in several hours time. That was unusually fast and yet the quality didn't suffer at all. I might just draw a short parody or extended scene for this picture, if I can find the time or patience to draw it.

As far as that request, I only posted in that thread to say I would consider it. I don't like to ever make promises especially ones I might not be able to keep. As I've said recently, I've got alot of my drawing plate right now, and I've got to give certain priorities to certain projects. I've been meaning to get to drawing some of the requests I've recieved, but I still need to sort it all out and decide how I want to approach it, and in what order.

@ U.N Owen- Thanks alot, I'm glad you found it so. ^__^

Yeah, the bondage was a bit of concern, but only because of the nastiness that is Jabba the Hut. I knew drawing him might take some attention away from Leia, but he was very necessary for the picture. His grotesque nature and appearance provide a perfect contrast to Leia's soft, sensual, and innocent side. I also didn't see the bondage as a big deal because, well, she was in bondage in the movie, but only as a means to keep her from getting away, not for any other purpose (that we know of).

Although having her chained as she is in this picture does help the atmosphere of the ticklish situation she is in. It makes her seem helpless, and all she can do is blush, and make a silly smile in attempts to hold back laughter. Leia Organa (or Leia Skywalker, or Leia Organa Solo, whichever you prefer to call her) is a rather stubborn character also, so I'd imagine she would put up a fight even in a situation like this.

I meant for the viewer to be able to see that she doesn't want to give Jabba the satisfaction of seeing her squirm or laugh, but at the same time shes breaking down and is slowly losing her nerve and concentration (you can practically see it in her eyes/eyebrows and on her face). And all these things considered help make the situation captivating (at least for me in drawing it). I'm probably exagerating. I'm just really pleased with this picture. :)

Its almost a shame the whole thing was set up and was a sting operation put together by Luke. I wouldn't have minded Leia being a captive a while longer if these would have been the conditions she'd have to put up with. :D

O______O;;;;

One word... : wwwwowwwwooooooooooowowowowwwwwooooooow!

You know, I like the face on this one, it's different. It leans away from anime a little, resembling a more decidedly toonish look. Kinda like the old Rankin-Bass toons in a way. It's cute, I think you should stick with it.

Anybody get a glimpse of that leaked Episode III on-set footage that's supposedly out there, or did Lucas put the Kibosh on that?

This is all I've seen so far... Anakin!

Love the anime-style Leia. I would imagine she would not give in to tickle torture. Very cute drawing!

DK

Celtic_Emperor said:
Thanks alot. I believe this is the first time you've responded to any of my works. Although, it seems you would be a bit biased, Mr. Jedi Knight. :p

Actually, I think I've responded to a few, but the memory's a bit foggy these days. In any case, consider this a response for all the times I've been remiss. I have liked your work for quite some time now and always look forward to seeing new stuff from you.

I really appreciate what you were thinking when you did Jabba, I agree with you totally.

Scamwich, you can get a lot of behind the scenes stuff going on if you go to www.starwars.com and sign up for "Hyperspace". It's a look inside the making of III as it happens. Be careful of "leaked" information, even clips. Folks were fooled a bit on Episodes I and II with stuff like that. I saw some shots of Anakin from Ep III in "Star Wars Insider" and think the long-haired look suits him much better. He just looks more maleavolent this time around.

Unbearably cute!!!

I have never seen anyone manage to draw feet, face, and feather all together as well as you. Every bit of artwork you do is a masterpiece! Everytime I see that you've done a tickling picture, my heart skips a beat!

@ scamwich- First, its always an honor to have you posting in one of my threads. Thanks alot for the compliments. It makes it extra special coming from someone as accomplished and skilled as you. Let it be known that you help inspire me to raise the bar for myself and do better than I am already. I of course do it for myself and my benefit most of all as well as for others, but its an extra bonus to be in such company as yours. :)

Second, about the face, particularly the nose, it may have crossed some people's minds, because it certainly did mine, in retrospect, in that the nose does bare a resemblance to the way you draw the noses on your characters, original or otherwise. I just want you to know that I didn't nor would I intentionally copy you.

The biggest reason in drawing the nose differently (as I already pointed out) is that I wanted a more realistic looking nose and not just a slant or a curve (as is normal and mundane in most anime), and thats what seemed ideal and cute for me and would compliment the face and expression.

It would be folly for me not to take the advice of one such as yourself, but can I ask why you think I should stick with this random look? I can see the attraction it brings, and I'm pleased with the way it looks, but to keep it and apply it to all my work would require me to ask you why, as I have. Did it really make that much of a difference for you? Because if this is a look that more than one person would agree with, perhaps I should draw it this way from now on. :)

As far as Episode III, I only have rumors about the lightsaber duel and how thats going to play out. Who dies, who lives, how it plays out, etc. One thing I've been hearing though that seems to be factual thus far is that Darth Sidious himself will be having a lightsaber duel at the end of the movie.

I must personally say I am a huge Palpatine fan (in all his guises) and I have been waiting for this for A LONG, LONG TIME!!! I knew he wasn't just some master manipulator that talks the talk but can't hack it in a personal confrontation unless its by using the Force. I hope Episode III puts this adopted stereotype to rest!! :cool:

Palpatine puts the 'War' in Star Wars afterall. He's damn well no longer the "Phantom Menace". :D

@ darkknight- Thanks alot, man. I'm glad you like like it. :)

@ Dave2112- Yeah, now that you mention it yourself and in thinking back, you have responded a few times. But it is perfectly fine and acceptable to make up for lost posting as you have. Although its not like I'm holding a knife to your throat or anything..*glares at him* :D

As for Jabba, yes, I have to totally agree with your agreeing with me. Jabba is disgusting enough as it is. He's also a pervert that would probably have his way with his slavegirls if he could lift his own weight anymore. LOL And for that reason, and others, and the whole bondage thing, it does make it a bit undesireable to see, but like I pointed out, he's very necessary in the picture, not just as the tickler, but to better express the desperate situation and seedy environment Leia is now in. He is also, as I said, the perfect contrast to Leia's beauty and manners.

I think its very important to consider the unseen feelings and attributes when drawing pictures. This applies to everyone that draws, not just myself. In seeing the situation, and feeling it for a moment or while your drawing and applying that and other things to the picture, it provides that X-factor in the final product and makes it thus a better picture than if you had simply 'drawn' the picture with no nuances or characteristics.

In fact, it is the little things, the nuances, and the consideration of the situation or scene that quite often makes or break the picture. Of course I'm just ratling, as I'm sure this is something you already know. :)

Thanks for the Star Wars info and linkage, also. :) I agree with your accessment of Anakin's new look. Its very important for him to look increasing evil or dark. Hopefully his personality has changed also. If hes still the whining brat he was in Episode II (which was ok at times given the loss of his mother) then theres a problem, me thinks. LOL If he doesn't look more evil or act it he should at least seem indifferent and distant in his mannerisms and speech. I think its important to show how troubled and torn he is. Despite all of this he needs to appear weak in a sense. He always has been. Palpatine has been poisoning him for sometime now, possibly even years, so for them to make him seem a bit brainwashed is also important and would add to the climax of the movie. He clearly has a choice to make, and while we know which one that is, they need to play on it as much as they can. It would be an anti-climax if the movie ends with him no worse off than he was before (and I mean more than just physically, given his accident). Total acceptance of the Dark Side in his heart is key, even though he may still be serving the Jedi Order.

@ critterlord- Oh no! Not again!! You don't need another near heart attack! :eek: (as if my art could really cause a heartattack :rolleyes: )

But many thanks for the praise and compliments. It really makes me feel better about drawing these types of pictures for you all, and for myself. When I first started I didn't think I'd stand out and that I'd just sort of blend in with the other artists, but thankfully I'm distinguishly different. :)

Wow, another loooooonnnnng post. Ah well, it was worth it, and it perked me up. I've sure got to buckle down and learn to type less though. :)

Last edited:
Hmmm. As far as the look of her face, I think it's a satisfying non-anime anime look. On occasion, it's good to break the mold. Such as an Akira Toriyama I suppose (for better or worse, depending). As far as sticking with it, it's entirely up to you. I think the expression favors her well, and has a warm look in the large eyes and mouth that doesn't look too common amongst current styles. That really doesn't matter so much as long it caters aesthetically to those who view it, and shows a good degree of competence. I don't know if it would be entirely progressive for you, but you have all your life to develop a style, and that comes with nothing but practice. So no rush to do something drastic if you believe you need a consensus of approval. I found it pleasing, though my words are not gospel. As far as anything in the pic favoring anything of mine, I wouldn't let it trouble you, so, don't worry about it. :)

At that, style aside, there's always something to improve upon, whether it would be anatomy, perspective, technique, values, objects in relation space, etc. Even though people may view what you're doing as strictly pop art, these are things that can be applied to make your work even better. The road to personal perfection is a long one, and just when you think you have something down, there's always more to learn. In that case, we're all ever-learning students. Especially my dumb ass.

As far as having to pay for that Hyperspace membership on starwars.com... *sigh* (kicks dirt). To get the scoop on new info, you have to shell out more cash than the cost of the movie ticket and the subsequent DVD once that hits. What do I know? This is probably more than worth it to others. I do get the gist of certain things so far, and they all add up to just plain not ending well. Mace Windu's fate shouldn't be a surprise, as is the rest of the Jedi council. Sidious will reveal himself as pure evil, and Anakin's going to do something that's the point of no return. Plus, I hear tell of a return of super-monkey-morpheus-dragon-style Yoda saber fighting.

Anyone else perturbed that even though this is Episode III, there's going to be a huge deficit of years between the end of this, and A New Hope? There's still so much in there!

Whew! With all this SW talk, I think it's time to get back into Knights of the Old Republic.

I totally agree with you about art, and one's personal development as an ever increasing artist. Your advice is well taken. :)

As far as Return Of The Sith, I just get the feeling based on what I know now that it might not be a fitting ending, or beginning rather. The biggest thing that worked against Lucas in making this trilogy is that he tried to cram so much into it in such a short ammount of time (film time that is). Its almost as if he created things on the spot rather than those things having been pre-existing. Some of the minor plot points don't fit in. For example, Qui-Gon Jinn (my favorite Jedi next to Leia) is the master of Obi-Wan Kenobi, and yet he isn't mentioned by Obi-Wan himself in Empire Strikes Back as Obi-Wan's master. He says it was Yoda who trained him. This is only true at the very beginning of of a child's training and then he/she/it is assigned a master who will guide and train them from childhood to adulthood, and until they are ready for the Jedi Trials.

In short, Lucas didn't make any mention of a Qui-Gon Jinn in the old trilogy even though he is a very important character in Obi-Wan's life, his father figure.

There are other major and minor things that either don't add up or seem that when put into order with the existing trilogy don't fit. Or its that theres a gap of time in the events of the saga. At least it seems that way to me. This isn't a Star Wars chat thread however, but I thought I'd mention that since I'm sure alot of people were displeased with the last two movies (I liked them actually dispite what was crammed into them as filler). Lucas had better do right by this last one, otherwise the last two and A New Hope won't link the story and movie together as one, IMO.

OMG, that's good!! Been waiting for sumpin' like that for a long, long time (and in a galaxy...anyways:p). Kudos on a great rendering.
Dave2112 said:
I saw some shots of Anakin from Ep III in "Star Wars Insider" and think the long-haired look suits him much better. He just looks more maleavolent this time around.
True. Thanks for the pic, Scamwich. :)

Love, Moses --> praying that Lucas doesn't f*ck up Ep.III

Cheers.:D

Thanks very much. I'm glad the wait was worth it for you. I know there is one more picture of this scene that was drawn by Chad Pet some time ago in 97', but I'm honored to be the first one to submit an anime-style version (at least to my knowledge). :)

And Lucas, well, he's Lucas. Hes always been more concerned with making boxoffice money than completeing any of his works. While he seems a kind man in interviews and such, and I don't doubt his sincere love for his creation, you can't help but wonder how much a role the green-eyed monster is playing in the completion of the series. The last two, while good, seemed a little tacked on that original. It seemed to me that in some instances he just came up with something that wasn't originally there just to make ends meet. While I could be wrong and probably am about that, everything just seemed rushed. While it flowed ok, it seemed forced. What do you think?

EDIT: I'm also honored to now be a 1st Level Red Feather with 1000 posts on my belt. Yay for me! :D

Celtic_Emperor said:
And Lucas, well, he's Lucas. Hes always been more concerned with making boxoffice money than completeing any of his works. While he seems a kind man in interviews and such, and I don't doubt his sincere love for his creation, you can't help but wonder how much a role the green-eyed monster is playing in the completion of the series. The last two, while good, seemed a little tacked on that original. It seemed to me that in some instances he just came up with something that wasn't originally there just to make ends meet. While I could be wrong and probably am about that, everything just seemed rushed. While it flowed ok, it seemed forced. What do you think?

EDIT: I'm also honored to now be a 1st Level Red Feather with 1000 posts on my belt. Yay for me! :D
First of all, congrats on making it to the big leagues, CE. :)

Now for my rant:

Beyong the forced acting, the contrived animosity b/w both sides of The Force, etc., I just did not like the first two episodes...at all.

While most cheered AOTC, I do believe it was in part a response to how lame TPM was. I'm also sad that Lucas didn't reward the fans who made him a gazillionaire in the first place, instead of opting to pander to 12 year old kids who still have nightmares about Chewbacca from when they watched first series.

I was only 7 when SW came out. We had to watch it downtown on a Saturday morn matinee (the only time they would allow kids to see it here in TO...back in the day), but it left an indelible mark on my psyche...and a fan ever since...until the new episodes came out, that is.

Do you remember seeing Empire Strikes Back for the first time, and how wonderful it was to see a sci-fi film intended for a mature audience? It was an adult film, and set the tone for the entire SW universe. Then, in ROTJ, Lucas' unbelievable pre-occupation for cute, furry creatures ruined what was supposed to be the defining moment in one of the best trilogies of all time. And it's been downhill ever since: Jar Jar Binks? Casting Hayden Christensen as Anakin? Samuel L. - put a cap in yo' ass - Jackson as Mace Windu (shoulda been Lawrence Fishburne)? The horrible dialogue? Midicholorians...or meta-chlorines, or whatever? The list goes on and on...

You see how LOTR (just The Fellowhip!!) made a billion dollars worldwide? Why? B/c Peter Jackson took the story seriously, wrote a wicked screenplay, and got real actors to fulfill the roles. And he didn't even write the books!! Now, what would you say to a producer/director who doesn’t even take his own screenplays seriously enough to warrant the devotion to which his own, albeit commissioned, SW novels induce?

Lucas could learn a thing or two from Peter Jackson...:sowrong:

All in all, I have a bad feeling aboot Ep.III, yo. Let’s pray that I’m wrong.

Cheers.:D

Last edited:
First, thanks. :D

Second, allow me to completely agree with you. While I was not born yet when Star Wars came out (I was born in 82', just in time for ROTJ, which I probably wouldn't have remembered anyways), I can appriciate the way the original trilogy was played out. With the exceptions you made, which I agree with you on, the original was far greater even without the fancy advances in computer graphics and cinematography we have today.

In short, Lucas sold out with the prequal trilogy. At least in my mind. Its alot more corny and child-like than than it was before. I've never been embarassed to be a Star Wars fan, but there were parts of the new trilogy that were embarassing to watch. Namely Jar Jar Binks. Although in his case, he fulfilled is role and point despite the hatred the character recieved from the adult audiance.

All I really care about now, in ROTS, is if and when Palpatine has his lightsaber duel. Thats all I really care about now. Because you've got to admit, even though old school Star Wars rocks, the lightsaber duels and everything about them in the new movies are far greater and impactful than were before. Theres much more fluid motion, more martial-art styled fighting, more use of the Force to aid one in combat, more personalized fighting styles for each Jedi/Sith, the music treatment, the build-up, etc.

All of that will make what I want to see even more exciting, even if said and supposed duel only lasts a matter of moments. I've been waiting for this a long time! Screw the rest of the movie, I just want to see Palpatine kick some Jedi ass! And if the rumors are true, I'll get my wish and then some! :cool: :D

This is why I like having a subsciption to Star Wars Insider. Producer Rick McCallum has an article each month on how the films are coming along, and another dedicated to either confirming (if appropriate) or debunking current rumours or myths. One confirmed rumor is that Palpatine will "kick some Jedi ass". One that was debunked was the recent internet rumor that Lucas has settled on a title. Although the title "Rise (or Return) of the Sith" has apparently gained some hold...there's no actual truth to it. A few titles have been kicked around, but there has been no decision as of yet. If you remember correctly, the very same title was assumed to be in place for Episode II, and most fully believed it, until "Attack of the Clones" was unleashed.

There may be a "working title" for script and production purposes, and these things often leak, but don't get too attached to that title. Back in '82 when some desert shots were being done in the Mojave desert, the entire production was under the title "Blue Harvest"...from inter-office letterheads to actual patches on the production team's clothing. Some of these items are among the "Holy Grail" pieces for serious collectors.

I also hope the story takes center stage over the effects this time around, but I'm not as critical of Lucas's decisions as many. It's a big galaxy with a lot of diverse species. More than just the humans had a place in the whole story. As far as the casting of the actors goes...these same discussions were taking place during the original trilogy (for those of us old enough to remember them) until they had passed into "classic" stage. Look back at the old ones...even Harrison Ford's acting was kinda weak in places (his discussion with Leia on the Falcon in ANH after they escaped the Death Star in particular). It's just a matter of perspective. The only character whose acting was superb in both trilogies has been Obi-Wan, both Alec Guiness's and Ewan McGregor's versions.

Yeah. Maybe I should subscribe. As far as Palpatine fighting, rumor or not to begin with, it was pretty much a given plot wise. It wouldn't make sense for him to not personally get involved. Tyrannos can't do what 'needs to be done' on his own. Hes simply not powerful enough. What also makes this so interesting for me is imagining what Palpatine's fighting style would look like.

He would most likely have to develop a style that wouldn't wind him too soon (given his age, like Tyrannos was winded after taking Anakin and Obi-Wan) (like Tyrannos's style which favors swipes and jabs instead of lunges, charges, and the like). I'd imagine perhaps he (Palpatine) uses a more defensive style and would probably be doing more countering than anything dispite how we saw Maul fight. He was very agressive and was all about attacking for the most part (especially when he was fighting one Jedi at a time, since its less defense to worry about). Somehow I imagine Palpatine being composed, calm, and collected as he fights though. Expressionless too. Not rushing in, and not doing anything flashy and waiting for an opening to strike a fatal blow.

Or maybe its the other way about and he just goes crazy on you. It just seems, from the way I've studied the actual dueling, that the masters tend to be more calculating and take one maneuver at a time, whereas the apprentices are more reckless and brash.

Somehow I get the feeling he'll be using more of the Force than his actual fighting ability. He's a Sith Master, so he must be harnessing alot of energy and power, perhaps more than Yoda himself. The only disappointment in this is that we've already seen a sample of what he can do (in ROTJ). The more Force, the less fighting, and thats what would be disappointing.

Any thoughts? If you care about this aspect of the movie at all, that is. :D

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back