• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Starting from the Bottom

tyler_d

TMF Expert
Lauren Kowski is a hot young lady and I'm just a fat old man. Because of this, she basically blocked me on all of her profiles any time I would do something as simple as liking her pic or sending a friend request. She never even knew me and made snap judgements galore. I didn't even get one chance to message her, ever.

As you can imagine, it took a very long time (and lots of persistence) to finally get my chance at her feet. The only means of salvaging any possible connection was by having hot female friends of hers speak highly about me on numerous occasions. After hearing enough amazing testimonies about me, she finally tore down her walls and let reason dictate her next moves.

These were her next moves and she very much enjoyed all the things I had in mind! In fact, at the end of our second shoot, we met her boyfriend (who had been waiting outside) and she immediately started talking to him about how great it felt to have her feet bitten.

Lesson for any hot young chicks out there:
"Never judge a fat old man by his looks, but instead by his feet pleasuring abilities..."
-Tyler D., Huckuckuckuckuckuckuckuckuckuuuuuu

Great photos, especially the sole shots! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back