• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Starving Model Danielle Barker Tickled for 50 bucks

I love the phones calls suposedly to her father.............

I had seen this under a Google search for tickling. I do not remember what all her other "actress" gigs entailed. If she only charges $50 an hour to be a 'lee, no wonder she is starving!!!! Hers seems to be another spin on the viral reality, find that niche that gets the hits, stardom is just a clip away, world. If she is making tickling look weird and creepy, does that mean I lost yet another job??

I had seen this under a Google search for tickling. I do not remember what all her other "actress" gigs entailed. If she only charges $50 an hour to be a 'lee, no wonder she is starving!!!! Hers seems to be another spin on the viral reality, find that niche that gets the hits, stardom is just a clip away, world. If she is making tickling look weird and creepy, does that mean I lost yet another job??

Fuck it if she thinks it's creepy. She allowed herself to be tickled and tied down for only 50 dollars. Who really looks like the fool there seeing as how the going rate for a private session with a tickle model is like 300-500 bucks? Not to mention she's cuter than a lot of the professional tickle models so I'd say that guy that posted the add made quite the bargain there. Especially since she looked pretty crazy ticklish.

I don't think she was that harsh on it to be honest. That portrayal was a lot more positive than some others we've seen, like Tyra Banks. At least she approached it in good humour.

Thanks!

Very cool to see that. She's cute and more than ticklish enough!

If the tickler who paid her had not tickled anyone in a year, he should probably have raised his offer to more than fifty clams.

So which creepy dude from the forum paid her 50 bucks to tickle her for an hour? LOLOL

She reminds me of Goldie Hawn playing the dumb blond back on “Laugh-In”

goldie-hawn-512x768-68kb-media-596-media-77872-1023746401.jpg

That's quite a bargain rate compared to submissives and switches at dungeons. She's cute, too. :D

That's quite a bargain rate compared to submissives and switches at dungeons. She's cute, too. :D

And very ticklish, with real, not overly acted, reactions. She took it like a champ, and for 50 bucks I don't know too many girls that would be willing to have a stranger tie them up and tickle them for 60 minutes. If her next boyfriend is into tickling (not likely but never know) he's just gonna play that scene on youtube over and over and over...lol

Last edited:
She'd be a lot cuter if she wasn't wearing enough makeup to paint a decent-sized house. Just sayin'.

...and in her defense, hiring some girl to come to your house so you can tickle her IS creepy. Hiring someone for any type of sexual gratification is. Does that stop us? I don't see why it should ;)

Yeah - we're not creepy at all......

I don't think she's implying that everyone who gets turned on by tickling is creepy. I think she meant the circumstances there where some guy invited her into his home so he could tickle her for money was pretty creepy. Truth be told, it was pretty creepy.

Now if a tickle company hires her and pays her the fair compensation...then she might no longer be starving...

Now if a tickle company hires her and pays her the fair compensation...then she might no longer be starving...

Based on her reactions to it, I don't think she'll be calling up any tickle producers...lol.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back