• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sticker (F/M, M/F)

NoahSwitcher

TMF Novice
This happened just this morning and I thought it was cute so I decided to share.

Very slow day at work today (I work in sales) and had to go into the office, meaning that instead of killing time by napping or playing video games at home I have to go talk to and do stuff with other people. I have a coworker/friend (I gave her a recommendation for the job) who I was hanging out with this morning. She brought in some sticker sheets and gave stickers to people, putting them on bags and shit. She asked if I wanted a sticker, so I took one from the sheet and stuck it right to the middle of her forehead.

Naturally, she took it off her forehead and stuck it off my forehead. It's like 9:15, we've got so much time to kill, whatever, let's play a stupid game! I took it off my forehead and put it on her back where she couldn't really reach. Still, she got it with her other arm. She knows that I'm ticklish (she pokes me at work sometimes) so she stuck it right to my side but I was able to control my reaction. Fortunately for me, she's also pretty ticklish, so I did exactly the same thing and she reacted.

After, she did the exact same thing again and I was able to keep my reaction in (it's easier to do it if someone is more ticklish than me.) I took the sticker off, leaned down, and put it right on the ankle bone. She flinched hard and giggled, looked a bit shook and told me that her feet are super, super ticklish and she can't handle them being touched. Damn, I didn't even touch her foot, I touched her ankle! So she took the sticker off and then poked me with it right in my stomach. I couldn't suppress that reaction, that spot is way more sensitive. OK, game on.

The sticker is rapidly losing stickiness, so this time might be the last. I took it, reached inside the top of her sock through her sneaker and stuck it to the top of her foot. She let me, but she was giggling the whole time. She was able to keep her foot still. She was just like, oh my god, stopppppp! The game ended after that, dunno if she took the sticker off afterwards.

Anyway, little thing that happened and thought it was cute so I wanted to share.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back