• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

stocks 101!

cncreteman

TMF Novice
Wow, This is the start of a session in the stocks that lasted over 45 mins,, This progresses from no toes tied to secure tied toes,, from tickling to a bit a foot spanking ( that came close to bringing tears when mixed with the tickling) but sit back and relax! what a ride in the stocks,, the most intense session to date,, remember, this was the beginning, the more intense to come,, and does it ever,, 1st clip will be up tonight!

enjoy

Ice & Cncrete

http://clips4sale.com/store/6754

Over the past year every time I go to this site it freezes up on me. All the time. Anyone else having the same problem? :confused:

yes that does happen to me also...

they may want to check that out. When the site starts d'loading it many times freezes up

yes it happens to me all the time too...I avoid the site cause of the freeze up.

sorry bout that

Really not sure why? we are trying to make the photos smaller in size.. we are just a small outfit not made up of any real computer people,, any video web people in central pa care to help us out,, you can tickle all you want,,lol,, would love to know what we are doing computer wise

:bump:

This thread/clip got a bump because it's great/amazing & because Ice Princess recently posted Part 2/the reason I love her.

I never thanked cncreteman for posting this a week ago , so ... thanks dude/you lucky muthafcensoreder. :jester:

I have a problem with that site too. Every time I go there it freezes my explorer and I have to cntl-alt-del to end the session. Sometimes I have to reboot to get hyperlinks to workagain.

Really not sure why? we are trying to make the photos smaller in size.. we are just a small outfit not made up of any real computer people,, any video web people in central pa care to help us out,, you can tickle all you want,,lol,, would love to know what we are doing computer wise

Its still doing it. Hope you can fix it soon so we can see what your site has to offer.

What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back