• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stocks or Tied

DannyMc

3rd Level Red Feather
As the ler or the lee what do you find the most effective as well as the most comfortable

Padded stocks can be quite comfortable, but I've gotten bruised from struggling in plain wooden stocks.

I agree with Mil. Both can be heavenly with the right equipment and right ler, but both can be hell if I'm uncomfortable.

XOXO

Tied -- with strong padded cuffs, to something that doesn't look about to break. My ideal restraints are so comfortable that I can forget about them: my tickle spots stay wide open and I don't have to worry about how hard I can pull.

tied, there's so much to be said for being roped down and exposed that you just can't get with stocks!

ill have to go with tied also. the tension the ropes gives when im struggling is such turn on.

I think you can have more fun (interesting positions) and be more comfortable with some good padded cuffs rather then stocks... However I have never tried stocks yet so I'll have to get back to you on that one.... :eek:

Leather cuffs for me. Not the thin wimpy kind but rather the thick and durable sort. From there, either ropes or chains will do the job.

I have never even seen a pair of stocks outside a tickle vid clip or in a museum so i'll go for tied too.

Having said that, as someone who's still a bit of a newby to the old joys of tying and being tied up, I have to say I find the more spontaneous the fun....the more exciting I find it !!! :veryhappy So personally I tend to grab whatever is at hand...Scarves, long sports socks, tights and stockings (not mine I should hasten to add!!), rope....and go just with that!!! I like a bit of variety too you see.

You can also have a real good laugh trying out different positions or just play-fighting to get the 'rope' on!! :devil2:

I've tried both, and I'll take tied. With the right tie I can actually make someone more immobile than stocks can, and it's more comfortable usually.

Stocks do have their place, though - they're great for something quick, and they have unparallelled psychological value.

never being closer to a set of stocks other than what's displayed at a museum, i have to say tied as well. though i would really like to try stocks, both being in them and using them on someone, ropes/chains/straps are much sexier and more versatile.

just my opinion

The closest thing to stocks I've ever owned was an old bed with a metal frame and a crank that adjusted the position of the mattress. I used it in place of stocks a number of times, and it worked well. The trick was that I had to use lots of padding -- usually towels -- to make sure it wouldn't be uncomfortable for the girls I was tickling. I had some fun experiences with that bed.

I've only had a limited number of opportunities to tie up a tickling partner, and that can be great fun as well.

Bed sheets can also be used as an affective restraint in tickle play, and I'm surprised more people haven't talked about that option.

Thanks for starting this thread, by the way. It's been great reading everyone's opinions about this.

I love using the right sort of rope. No rope burn and lovely knots

As the ticklee I eventually came to regret ever building them, but we made a set of stocks from our existing leather cuffs and a bit of stuff from the hardware store. The bed we have has a base that is as sturdy as hell, and has timbers running horizontally across the end of the base. In order to use the stocks, I had to ensure that the fabric on the foot end of the bed was modified with a bit of velcro so we could pull it back to attatch the stocks.

To put it shortly, we used some timber with a square cross section (for pieces 1 and 2) and some with a circular cross section with a single straight edge, like you see on many bannisters (for pieces 3 and 4). Both pieces of wood had a 2.5 inch cross section.

The two upright sections (1 and 2) were held firmly onto the horizontal timbers at the foot end of the bed with 4 very sturdy wingnuts/bolts, the wingnuts tightened on the inside of the bed, as opposed to the outside (on the stocks)

Section 3 went across sections 1 & 2 level with the end of the mattress. It was screwed (from every concievable angle) and glued, and if viewed from the side would have sat behind the uprights (1&2). 2 sturdy screw in hookeyes were then used to hold each ankle restraint in place on section 3, with a shackle which passed through the screweye being placed on each side of each restraint.

When viewed from the side, section 3 is behind the uprights.

Section 4 was similarly screwed and glued in the correct strategic place for adding toe restraints (if they're likely to be used for more than one ticklee, a series of holes drilled in the uprights and some bolts/wingnuts will be in order).

When viewed from the side, section 4 is in front of the uprights.

I found it worked best to have the restraints padded, and not done up too loosely - in order to make sure the skin on the backs of the ankles isn't scraped off. (ouch)

Forgive the crappy drawings, but I'm no artist.

bedend6jf.jpg

stocks3gt.jpg

And I take no responsibility for anyone who destroys their bed trying to make or use these.

No stocks for me...

I agree with Drew; sturdy padded leather cuffs work fine for me. I don't like stocks at all! (For me, that is; however, I'll gladly tickle someone else in them!) :smilestar

I think the ticklee should be made to feel the most vulnerable possible - that is, in my view, best accomplished when she's flat on her back with her wrists and ankles in fur-lined leather cuffs attached by unbreakable chains to table legs or bedposts allowing for as little movement as possible and exposing all of her ticklish areas.

Some kind of restraints are definitely called for in my opinion. I have never been around stocks but would like to. Tied and velcro restraints seem good but may need tightening or other adjustments during the tickling session.

I have unfortunately never had the pleasure to tickle a woman's feet whilst restrained in stocks, so i'd have to go with tied. If i had the choice i'd pick stocks anyday as u don't have to fiddle around with the tying process, which if u do wrong makes u look stupid (as i've discovered on several occasions!) whereas stocks is fairly straightforward (i imagine lol.)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back