• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

stocks punishment

tmnt_fan

TMF Novice
Do you think we should sentence criminals to the stocks to get their feet tickled like they did in ye olde days? Whether yes or no, explain why.

If Yes: do you think it would be an effective punishment? and what kind of crimes do you think should warrant the use of the stocks?

(btw, this is just for fun. Plz don't turn this into a rant or a Drama Fest.) :p

As far as females go, I think they would commit crimes on purpose just for the pleasure of being tickled!

for minor crimes..why not!?....the convicted would have to be tickle tested and approved before the punishment is handed out of course. Wouldn't want the unticklish or the "mildly" ticklish getting off easy..lol

You know how private prisons lobby for tougher laws on whathaveyou in order to get more people in their prisons? I think the ticklefetish people would probably lobby to get more crimes to be punishable by teeklin in order to get their rocks off. And that makes me a sad panda.

As far as females go, I think they would commit crimes on purpose just for the pleasure of being tickled!

Doesn't quite work like that, champ.

It's a cute/interesting fantasy.. in real life, I don't think it would be effective at all. Plus some people are truly not ticklish. The idea would make some good videos or stories though!

well, regardless you are the ideal ler / lee

yes for minor crimes and forms of getting information out of those police supsect are not telling the truth, speeding tickets, minor cases

I wonder if they actually did things like tickling to people in stocks when that was a form of punishment or if any physical contact with the person in sticks was off limits?

OP clearly stated this is just for fun, just fantasy.

Calm the fuck down. =]
=======================================

please keep in mind that I'm trying to be funny here and not upset you -what's a sweet / innocent lady like you using such big words for?????????

Physical contact was not off limits. They were left to the mercy of the mob, and tickling would really be the least of the worries. In a lot of cases, they would also leave the offenders in for very long periods of time in all forms of weather; days, weeks - depending on the kind-hardheartedness of others... public stocks were pretty close to a death sentence.

derkitzelnkonig...you loco man!

It's a cute/interesting fantasy.. in real life, I don't think it would be effective at all. Plus some people are truly not ticklish. The idea would make some good videos or stories though!

you have a point but it would be so fun!!!

IMHO stocks are the best restraint for foot tickling. No way to escape. Love putting the damsel in foot stocks and slowly removing shoes and socks, building up ticklish anticipation.

If we still employed the stocks, Lindsay Lohan might still be hot.

Think about it.

Yeah.. This is probably not the best way to cut down on crime. I think it would be a bad idea sorry lol To the stocks with you! :p

Incredibly stupid idea. Lets start bringing back the cruelties of the past again, and set us back further. That's like all of the idiots that "yell" on comment boards about how about we bring back public torture for crimes. Yeah, sure, except there is the little fact that we really have no bargaining power when it comes to what laws are on the books, they are made by the bureaucrats for special interests **and once people start accepting things like this it will slowly (or quickly) snowball out of control again.** The justice system is already totally corrupt enough, feeding non-violet people who have committed victimless crimes into for profit systems, totally ruining their lives. There is no re-rehabilitation in the justice system, it is purely punitive and does nothing to turn peoples lives around. Deter crime? What crime is that? Who's to say one day something you do, that has had no negative impact on anyone, wont be labeled a crime because someone doesn't like it. Occasionally a judge will sentence someone to some form of public humiliation, and when I read about those it enrages me. Those judges need to be banned from any position of political / legal power, permanently.

It really disgusts me to read this sort of thing, especially from tickle-fetishists.

Its all well and good in fantasy, but that's where it needs to stay!

As a fetishist you should realize/know its good to participate in this sort of thing with CONSENTING partners, having fun. But its a whole other ballpark to be forced or coerced into a situation. Yeah, lets bring something back that will totally screw up a person mentally (because of the circumstances of the situation) for some petty crimes, sounds great!

Oh, and another thing. In the olden days, when stocks were used. The idea of incarceration was virtually non-existent. And they also didn't have internet to blast your humiliation all over the place and remain their permanently to ruin your life by labeling you a criminal.

that brings me to another point, when you commit a crime your record is online. That's humiliation, and life ruining enough because you are forever associated with committing a crime, if that or the thought of being locked up for years of your life doesn't deter you from commuting crimes, a spell in the stocks sure wont.

So my answer is NO.

This is a perfect example of the mentalities that those who performed and supported the old justice systems cruelties very likely had. Whenever the topic arises, I often think that the people - such as the authorities carrying out the inquisition, witch hunts, etc. - were really sadists and using the system, and peoples stupidity, to live out their devilish fantasies. Just as OP, and those that agree with him/her, would like to bring stocks back as public humiliation, so he could see people being tickled in them, or just know its happening...

Wow...its just a "what if" question, just for fun. I'm going out on a limb, and thinking a certain someone must have a criminal record. This is not the forum for that debate, but I to support the justice system. CHILL OUTTT!

I think that back then it was done more as a humiliation thing. Tickling was not the main thing and was considered part of the humiliation. (to us, a perk, if you will)
Leave it up to human ingenuity to turn it into a ingenious "toy".

haha...

Well you know what, I answered the what if question, and I explained my answer. And you wanna know another thing? Threads like this make the tickle fetish community look bad because when people stumble across links to threads on google on the TMF talking about how we should have tickling as a form of public humiliation for all ranges of petty crimes, and the majority agrees, or no one disagrees and gives a logical reasoning why (because everyone will say "HEY CHILL OUT THIS IS FOR FUN, WE CAN ALL SAY YES BUT YOU CANT SAY NO IF YOU WANNA RATIONALIZE IT" it makes us all look bad.

And criminal record? No, but you clearly have no realization of the way the justice system really is. Comfort Eagle does though, as he mentioned before I posted, so Kodos to him!

Someone hath peed in your Cheerios, but Kodos (whatever they are) to you for expressing yourself.

Threads like this make the tickle fetish community look bad because when people stumble across links to them on google, finding the TMF talking about whether or not we should have tickling as a form of public humiliation for all ranges of petty crimes/offenses, and the majority agrees, or no one disagrees and gives a logical reasoning why (because everyone will say "HEY CHILL OUT THIS IS FOR FUN, WE CAN ALL SAY YES BUT YOU CANT SAY NO IF YOU WANNA RATIONALIZE IT" it makes us all look bad.

I apologize, you do make a valid point. The OP was just trying to make a fun thread but you're right, it would look pretty bad if someone stumbled on it. Although that really applies to a lot of threads here.

I do think it's interesting at times how we rub away from the past of the old world, it did seem like the world was safer then. But oh well

I think that given my favorite fantasy image which appears on this forum and on DA through various artists, I should make my response.
The whole "tickling prison girls in the stocks (and socks) thing" is just a fantasy of mine. Just a fetish. And that is where I would like it to remain. As a U.S. citizen, it goes back to the 8th Amendment for me. It's kind of like the spanking fetish, too. Great between consenting adults in the bedroom, but I am aginst it being used in schools and against children in general. I believe in a firm separation of sex/fetish fantasy and real life.
Besides, have you ever seen some of the REAL prison uniforms? Ugly, baggy, orange, yuck! Definitely not the cute sexy jailbird-girl Halloween costume-like outfit I like to see in my fetish pics! And most REAL inmates are not people I would lust after. (Not just because some of them are nasty to look at either.)
But, if anyone wants to make some stories, videos, and/or pics depicting this particular fantasy, of course I will be all for it.

Oh and for fun...... I think maybe use it as work place discipline; lateness, failure to preform, as well as policy breakers should be stalked

i read somewhere the Puritans would tickle people to death as a punishment oO. to death!!! jesus lol.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back