• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stomach or feet?

Since I like underarm tickling, I'd have to go with belly over feet, but tickling feet is fun, of course.

Stomach definately. I'll tickle feet if they're extremely ticklish and stuff, but I think feet are kinda ick so they have to be pretty ticklish, or he most ticklish spot on a irl to get me to tickle them.

I love my feet tickled of course, romantically, and it makes me laugh, squirm and moan.. alot. At the same time, I love to tickle a guy on his sides, or even his feet if i can reach them while we're in bed. But yes, it's my feet that make me react most.

lea

Too hard to choose, I vouch for both :) lol.

gotta agree with you on this one.

As for me when I ler I'll go for whatever I get access too. But I tend to hold feet for last considering how it can be one of the most ticklish spots. Build up the suspence

Both is always good haha :) Ticklish on my stomach and feet so its a win win situation for whoever tickles me lol.

I like being tickled on both spots. Light tickles on my tummy drive me wild and my feet are super ticklish in general.

LOve tickling a womans belly, so much skin to tease and explore and cant forget about the dimple in the middle as well.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/10/2024
Check out the TMF Chat Room for real time conversation with other community members! It's free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back