• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stop Calling Grown Women "Girls"

Yeah, the responses in this thread by usgrant, IrvingKrebb, mabus, smokinj, and silverstar are essentially garbage posts. For some of those, it's not shocking, since they are the usual conservative brigade on the P&R forum...at least they were in the past. They're the ones tanking this. If you look at the actual posters outside them, it's a lot of people being all "well, if they don't want to be called girl, then I will work to not call them girl" or "I've been trying to change this myself for a while" or "I already do this". And so much of that is completely reasonable because it's actually respectful.

So when I'm talking about edgelords and sexually arrested development in posters...it's people like that. It's people who are combative about a very simple request. Which, if you look through this thread, is clear in how they posted. But hey, being a trash person isn't a bannable offense, so whatever. I'll just add them to my ignore list and move on, like most people should.

Interesting. The one full of hate, is the one calling others "trash people." I guess this joker must not have been told the new rules yet: we win, you lose.

Never will you meet an angrier group of zeroes than the type of people that this clown is. They spend their lives actively seeking out things to be "outraged" about and inventing ways to convince you that your life sucks and how you're a "victim". Actually, I should say these tyrants, because they're the minority of assholes with a bullhorn who want you to believe that they are the majority by simply shouting louder than you, who want you to move out of the way for them while lecturing you on how to be a "better person", while they ironically have no problem acting like condescending dickheads in their person to person interactions.

But hey, as long as they at least SAY they are part of a greater cause, then apparently to them that justifies their shortcomings as an individual. Frauds.

You're better off just tuning out these individuals and saving yourself the IQ points.

Last edited:
Interesting. The one full of hate, is the one calling others "trash people." I guess this joker must haven't been told the new rules yet: we win, you lose.

Never will you meet an angrier group of zeroes than the type of people that this clown is. They spend their lives actively seeking out things to be "outraged" about and inventing ways to convince you that your life sucks and how you're a "victim". Actually, I should say these tyrants, because they're the minority of assholes with a bullhorn who want you to believe that they are the majority by simply shouting louder than you, who want you to move out of the way for them while lecturing you on how to be a "better person", while they ironically have no problem acting like condescending dickheads in their person to person interactions.

But hey, as long as they SAY they are part of a greater cause, then I guess to them that justifies their shortcomings as a person. Frauds.

You're better off just tuning out these individuals and saving yourself the IQ points.

You put that much more eloquently than I would’ve. I just think she’s a bitch.

Yeah, the responses in this thread by usgrant, IrvingKrebb, mabus, smokinj, and silverstar are essentially garbage posts. For some of those, it's not shocking, since they are the usual conservative brigade on the P&R forum...at least they were in the past. They're the ones tanking this. If you look at the actual posters outside them, it's a lot of people being all "well, if they don't want to be called girl, then I will work to not call them girl" or "I've been trying to change this myself for a while" or "I already do this". And so much of that is completely reasonable because it's actually respectful.

So when I'm talking about edgelords and sexually arrested development in posters...it's people like that. It's people who are combative about a very simple request. Which, if you look through this thread, is clear in how they posted. But hey, being a trash person isn't a bannable offense, so whatever. I'll just add them to my ignore list and move on, like most people should.

Fully agreed. The thing about combative just to be combative attitude, is that it should have went out of commission right after puberty. But egos man...egos!

wasn't silverstar responding to meangry?

who's the "she" you're referring to?

If only people could follow that sound advice.

I was referring to meangry. Her highness, the royal bitch.

The biggest reason why I love this thread, is that it will stay on the front page of GenDis for a while, and it's putting a great spotlight on a big portion of this forum.

Here's an uncomfortable reality for the posters I named; in this community, you're nothing. You're a pimple on an ass. Don't like me? That's fine. Know why? Because you don't exist in my world. You don't post on this board where I do. You don't interact with the people I do in social settings. You don't create a single bit of content and you don't show up to a single gathering. You don't matter. And you never will matter. You use other people to carry the water for you while you slink in like cockroaches. Actually...scratch that; calling people like smokinj, silverstar, and usgrant cockroaches is an insult to cockroaches. You bring nothing, you do nothing, you ARE nothing.

It's funny easily triggered these meninists get triggered over a simple request.

Here's an uncomfortable reality for the posters I named; in this community, you're nothing. You're a pimple on an ass. Don't like me? That's fine. Know why? Because you don't exist in my world. You don't post on this board where I do. You don't interact with the people I do in social settings. You don't create a single bit of content and you don't show up to a single gathering. You don't matter. And you never will matter. You use other people to carry the water for you while you slink in like cockroaches. Actually...scratch that; calling people like smokinj, silverstar, and usgrant cockroaches is an insult to cockroaches. You bring nothing, you do nothing, you ARE nothing.

It's funny easily triggered these meninists get triggered over a simple request.

Lmao! After reading this, I’m the one who’s triggered? Bitch only knows how to be a bitch I guess.

At the end of the day, I'm not you. So that makes it a good day for me. Unlike you, I'm not a fraud who thinks that if I at least say I'm part of a bigger cause, then that gives me the green light to be a shitty individual. That just shows that you genuinely don't believe in what you try and preach to others. You'll simply lick your finger and go wherever the wind takes you, because you're nothing but a punk who thinks that words mean more than actions. Like I said, as long as idiots like you SAY that you're "fighting" for a larger cause, then to you that justifies your individual shortcomings. However, someone who actually believes in what they say would know that the first step to making a difference, is through your own actions. Like the hollow person you are, you lecture others on being respectful to others, while you're simultaneously one of the biggest dicks on this forum.

You're nothing but a worthless zero who spends his days being outraged, inventing ways to tell other people their lives somehow suck because of this or that.

That's what the uncomfortable reality ACTUALLY is. Both you and I know that. So yeah, I’m fine with being labeled as “nothing” on a tickling forum by an utter zero, because in the larger fight that’s going on in the real world, the one who is actually nothing, is you. Why? Because you don’t even believe in what you think you’re “fighting” for. Tomorrow, it’ll be right on to the next faux outrage campaign for you, completely forgetting what you were outraged about yesterday.

New rules: we win, you lose. Never forget that. So stop whining and get used to it.

Last edited:
Yeah you're a real winner

Well, yeah. The things I care about are being preserved, and watching you tyrants cry when you don't get your way in being able to control and bully others through mandates, is wonderful. The best part is? I couldn't care less about your crying. Apparently, most other people couldn't care less, either.

We win, you lose. New rules.

Well, yeah. The things I care about are being preserved, and watching you tyrants cry when you don't get your way in being able to control and bully others through mandates, is wonderful. The best part is? I couldn't care less about your crying. Apparently, most other people couldn't care less, either.

We win, you lose. New rules.

Couldn’t agree more. The venom spewed over a subject so trivial, so inconsequential is laughable.

Yeah you're a real winner

I imagine if someone looked at their IPs, silverstar and smokinj would be shown to be the same person.

Best thing to do is ignore the nothing trash. They'll talk about how they are true winners while they spend all their time bitching about 'liberuls' on internet. They add nothing to this place. They're awful cancer.

Well, this escalated into a dick measuring contest. Color me unsurprised.

I imagine if someone looked at their IPs, silverstar and smokinj would be shown to be the same person.

Best thing to do is ignore the nothing trash. They'll talk about how they are true winners while they spend all their time bitching about 'liberuls' on internet. They add nothing to this place. They're awful cancer.

^ Clown alert.

Still demonstrating that he's a fraud and that even he doesn't genuinely believe in what he preaches. He tells other people to ignore, while he continues to be triggered and respond. Guy just can't stop making things up as he goes along. But, that's all he "stands" for, which is nothing (since double standards don't count as having standards), so I'm unsurprised.

At least a bunch of people actually brought thoughtful or respectful posts. Sucks that it devolved like it did though.

At least a bunch of people actually brought thoughtful or respectful posts.

^ This joker threw respect out the window long ago, and he knows that. He doesn't believe in it. "Respect" to him means agree with him and just do what he says; don't pay attention to what he actually does.

Tyrant.

I find that term sexist.

Last edited:
^ This joker threw respect out the window long ago, and he knows that. He doesn't believe in it. "Respect" to him means agree with him and just do what he says; don't pay attention to what he actually does.

Tyrant.

I find that term sexist.

Oh, I'm sure you can find lots of examples of sexism in this thread. I look forward to the continued well-thought out and eloquent debate going on here.

Oh, I'm sure you can find lots of examples of sexism in this thread. I look forward to the continued well-thought out and eloquent debate going on here.

You should be more respectful to males by not using that term. It has sexist connotations. That is, unless you don't want to. Which is totally cool.

Be respectful and don't refer to males by using that term.

You completely misunderstood the thread and my post. I didn't refer to any humans as dicks. I referred to the childish bickering you all are doing as a "dick-measuring contest." But it's not like this is the first example of ignorance you've given here.

You should be more respectful to males by not using that term. It has sexist connotations. That is, unless you don't want to. Which is totally cool.

Rewrite it again.

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back