• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stories of wife or significant other tickled by someone else

Ticklemang

TMF Regular
I know I’m not the only one who likes these stories. I know a lot of these stories, but I’d like to hear more! Please post stories you guys know of and if possible any archives or collections of them as well as more obscure stories and even on other websites. Thanks guys!

If you check out my posts I have quite a few stories of my wife and I ;)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

You can search for stories by usp45. Not sure if he's around much these days but he used to post stories along these lines.

aggressiveangel also wrote some with couples being tickled together if you're in to that.

Guys, guys. Of course I know hooch. I'm kind of looking for more obscure ones that would be kind of tough to come across.

Tickling your wife( directors cut), and tickling your wife a second helping, by thepurplequill, where both commissions I requested about my wife....I also have a few I have written bout my wife,and former highschool sweetheart

You could also check out my deviant art page for my stories and my favorites of stories you may not have seen on here

Tickling your wife( a star is born) is the third story commissioned bout my wife from thepurplequill

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back