• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Story #10 More "wild."

TickleToy4You

TMF Regular
This was when I was 19, it was a tickling session but I did a few "crazy" things during it to get it to stop so lol. Enjoy haha.

So I was at a local dungeon and the guy ended up strapped me to a queen sized bed, arms and legs were stretched out so I was wide open. He had me in my 2 piece bikini and started after my neck and armpits. I was going crazy, thrashing my arms around and screaming. He slowly moved to my sides and belly, raking his fingers all over me. I was arching my back and squirming around as much as I could. After a little he covered my mouth with his hand and continued tickling my pits and belly button and I started to lick and eventually bit his hand. He forced a ball gag into my mouth and told me "the torture will now get worse." He leaned down and licked my belly button real slowly, licked up and down my sides and tummy. I was freaking out, struggling and making muffled screams and laughs under the ball gag. Drooling a little from the gag. After licking me all over for a while he oiled up my entire upperbody so I was nice and shiny and slick. Raked and glided his nails and a brush all over me. I started to tear a little and was biting on the ball gag, trying to withstand the torture. After a good hour of belly/armpit tickling he moved to my feet. Before he did, he whispered in my ear 'if you wanna get un-strapped you gotta suck my dick." I was shaking my head back and fourth and he said alright then. He held my toes back and poked and slid his fingers all over my bare soles. Leaned down to suck on my toes and licked slowly around my feet. He then got a pen and showed it to me, basically tormenting me with it. For about a half hour he scribbled on my feet with the pen while holding my toes back. I was drooling and making so much muffled begs and screams I thought I was gonna pass out. Finally, after all the torture and tormenting I agreed to suck his dick. He left me strapped to the bed and sat on my waist and removed the ball gag. He gave me a few armpit tickles before putting his dick in my mouth and I started to give him a b.j. After all that he snuck in a few extra tickles and unstrapped me. Definitely one of my most intense sessions...and hottest........and sorta slutty but I was young lol.

If you really knew before he strapped you down that you were going to give him a blow job before he released you, then it wasn't actually rape. That was not made clear in your original post.

Personally I think that's pretty hot. As long as you were cool with it, sounds like a freaking crazy experience.

All's well that ends well as long as you were OK with the during. Aside from the forced BJ sounded hot.

Wow...what a story. Makes me wonder what you could have been enticed to do working those feet over non stop.

OMG! TT4Y every time I see a post from you it turns me on. Especially occompanied by those pictures. ;)

Since you seem to be okay with this, it is a hot post... reading between the lines I'd say you expected, maybe even wanted this to happen.

"....and sorta slutty but I was young" - so... you expect us to believe you can hold out better now than you did then? Ha! If I got you strapped to a bed, I'll bet I could convince you to run naked into Union Station at rush hour and yodel, in order to be let go! LOL

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back