• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Story #8

TickleToy4You

TMF Regular
Sorry I haven't been on as much as I use to but since I haven't, i'll post another story to keep people busy haha.

I was just telling my friend about this experience I had when I was 18. It was with my boyfriend at the time and I was at his house. His parents were at the shore for the week so we had the place to ourselves for a while. Anyways, we drank a little bit, watched movies but after that was all done with we wanted to fun a little bit of fun. He is still one of my friends today who still tickles me.

We went to his room and he didn't waste anytime and pulled my shirt off and my pants so I was in my bra and panties. I also took his shirt off and we started to kiss and do the whole bf/gf thing. He knew how ticklish I was and I knew it was a fantasy of his to tie a girl up and tickle them so I offered for that to happen. He didn't have rope but he did have handcuffs. He laid me down on the bed and handcuffed my hands above my head to his headboard and left my legs uncuffed. He sat on my waist and leaned down to kiss me and then whispered "i'm gonna torture you so much babe." I started to squirm around, grinning at him. He slowly started to tickle my armpits, poking them gently, watching me pull at the cuffs, giggling at his touch. He had the biggest smile on his face and it just got even bigger when he saw how ticklish my sides were. He kept one hand at my armpits and the other was exploring my ticklish sides. I was trying to hard not to burst out laughing but I couldn't help it. He began tickling my sides and tummy with his fingers, spider tickling me and even started to lick around my belly button and up and down my ribs. I was arching my back, laughing so hard and screaming at him to stop but he was loving it. He would swirl his tounge around my sides and along my belly button, watching me bite my lip and make grunts as his tongue tortured my body. My legs were kicking around, trying to get him off of me even though I was loving it. He just kept grinning at me while he continued to lick all over my helpless, bare stomach. Once he got my upper body, he made his way down to my thighs and legs. He sat on them so I couldn't move while he gently squeezed my legs gently and lightly tickled my knees. I was freaking out, wiggling all over the bed, begging him to stop. He slowly moved to my ankles and kept his one hand on my upper leg, tickling me more while his other hand made it's way to my foot. He saw my reaction and immediately attacked my bare feet. Sliding his fingers all over my soles, tickling my toes slowly watching me squirm around. Leaned down to nibble on each of my toes, squeezing my feet gently, making me go insane. I was tugging as hard as I could at the cuffs, trying to escape but I knew I couldn't. He took his time licking up and down my feet, knowing it was torturing me so much. Poking his fingers againsy my sole real slow, and then randomly stopped. He crawled back up to me, taunting me. I didn't expect him to uncuff me and he didn't, but he did pull off my bra. I really got turned on when he did that but he started to lick my nipples and tickled them with his tongue which made me laugh and moan at the same time. Nibbling them and flicking them, watching my head shake back and fourth. During the nipple torture, he was sliding his hands up and down my sides, tickling my ribs and belly more, knowing I was turned on so much by this torturing. He was really turned on also and leaned down to kiss me more and uncuffed me to do other stuff to me...i'm sure you can guess what haha.

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back