• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

story of another ex m/f very ticklish feet

banddmagic1

So honestly, I'm writing true stories from my past as a way of occupying my mind so I don't get tempted to buy clips. lol sorry I'm not sorry.

Ok..I'll talk about an ex I had, I'll say her name was Liz...I met her my freshman year of college at a Halloween party. She was a sophomore, and approached me, which I totally wasn't expecting. Neither of us were really dressed in a costume. I can remember she was wearing a lot of black including black pants, black socks, and black ankle boots that zip up that she took off when she got there. She reminds me now of Cassie Wilson from SNL/Happy Endings. We had a good conversation that night and hit it off, and decided to try "dating", how immature of me. I basically asked her to be my girlfriend. No talk of tickling or feet happened that night, however a douche bag who was trying to cockblock me all night payed me a great favor without knowing it...As we were trying to leave the party so I could drive her back to her dorm, she was looking for her shoes...He was sitting on the floor nearby and as a way to flirt started "poking" her feet, noticing that she had no shoes on..She flipped out. Was jumping all over the place trying to get away from his hands...I played it cool, but I immediately thought "OH hell yes." She's ticklish, I didn't even need to try or awkwardly ask, and I'm even more excited at getting physical with her.

So our relationship progressed. We weren't sexually active right away, but I can fondly remember many lovely afternoons making out in her dorm room on her small, small bed. In these make outs is when I found out more about her ticklishness. She wasn't terribly ticklish on her upper body. Which was kind of perfect because she was extremely tolerant of having her belly/ribs tickled, as she barely reacted. A few months into our relationship I was shocked at one time we were making out, and she said "TICKLE ME!" If I remember correctly, I tried to go towards her feet, and she immediately corrected me and insist I keep it upper body...When I did it was almost the look of someone waiting for a massage chair to start and once it starts it's like "Oh here we go....this feels good!"

One clever way I got a tickling "recording" out of her was one night we were at a pizza place, and we were with her friends, and I said "You haven't left me ANY voicemails in a long time. You just hang up when you don't get me." and she's all "Awww I'll leave you one right now sweetie and tell you how much I love you." ...yeah. THAT'S what I wanted. So I have her call my phone...I don't answer it..she's looking at me and starts leaving her voicemail, and I immediately reach into her leather coat, dig my way into her armpit which she almost is fast enough to "close", but not quite and go to town on them and her upper body..So for a while I could listen to that voicemail and enjoy a quick 5 second tickle audio clip.

She never asked for that again, but as I said, very ok with the upper body, but as she barely reacted, it wasn't as exciting...Her feet were where it was at. I remember the first few times getting to those I was so excited. I remember maybe giving her a back massage, straddling her butt, massaging her jean covered legs, her butt, maybe got a little wiggle when I went to her knees, but as I sat on her calves, she immediately got extremely nervous, not trusting at all and before she could say "NO NO NO WAIT" I tried to massage her feet and she went freaking nuts. Every time i touched her feet suddenly for any reason I was seriously concerned that she was going to hurt herself or the police would be called and come to the scene for a murder in process.

Tickling her feet never ever got old, because she was so ridiculously ticklish there. Unfortunately, I could never do it for more than maybe 7 seconds tops. And that would be torture that I would get in trouble for. She told me stories about how her sisters would relentlessly tickle her feet for a long time, and I don't know how they could...It was seriously like she got "Mom trying to get a car off a baby" super strength when her feet were messed with. The muscles in her feet seemed strong and willing to curl and stop anything from bending her toes back. She would immediately try to pull me away from them or hide them...I would give a lot of little quick tickles...Even me trying to give her a foot massage-she would look terrified and there would be a lot of uncontrollable flinching. Trying to give her a foot massage with lotion I remember being a lot of fun, where she would throw her head back and laugh as if she heard the funniest thing, and just have to take it. I somehow got her to play playful games with me, like find something in the dark and if you do I'll do something for you if you don't I get to tickle you...I've tried to get her to let me suck her toes, and on the attempt, we found out it's a truly dangerous thing to try, that we shouldn't. I played another game where you draw out of a hat an action and a body part. I purposely put tickle and feet in there...she drew that one, and almost cried begging me to let her get out of it..I did...I'm not sadistic...but just how passionate she was about protecting her feet was extremely sexy for me...How stressed out she was when she found out she had to get a pedicure for a wedding she was standing up in was pretty adorable and priceless, and I wish I was there to watch it, because what she described seemed to be quite a scene. So those are the highlights of us...We dated for a long time but ended up breaking up. I'll always cherish those milky soft feet that required so much protection.

Last edited:
Great synopsis - thank you. I LOVE the "getting stressed out because she found out she 'had' to get a pedicure for a wedding" - that is hot, hot, hot :)

So honestly, I'm writing true stories from my past as a way of occupying my mind so I don't get tempted to buy clips. lol sorry I'm not sorry.

Ok..I'll talk about an ex I had, I'll say her name was Liz...I met her my freshman year of college at a Halloween party. She was a sophomore, and approached me, which I totally wasn't expecting. Neither of us were really dressed in a costume. I can remember she was wearing a lot of black including black pants, black socks, and black ankle boots that zip up that she took off when she got there. She reminds me now of Cassie Wilson from SNL/Happy Endings. We had a good conversation that night and hit it off, and decided to try "dating", how immature of me. I basically asked her to be my girlfriend. No talk of tickling or feet happened that night, however a douche bag who was trying to cockblock me all night payed me a great favor without knowing it...As we were trying to leave the party so I could drive her back to her dorm, she was looking for her shoes...He was sitting on the floor nearby and as a way to flirt started "poking" her feet, noticing that she had no shoes on..She flipped out. Was jumping all over the place trying to get away from his hands...I played it cool, but I immediately thought "OH hell yes." She's ticklish, I didn't even need to try or awkwardly ask, and I'm even more excited at getting physical with her.

So our relationship progressed. We weren't sexually active right away, but I can fondly remember many lovely afternoons making out in her dorm room on her small, small bed. In these make outs is when I found out more about her ticklishness. She wasn't terribly ticklish on her upper body. Which was kind of perfect because she was extremely tolerant of having her belly/ribs tickled, as she barely reacted. A few months into our relationship I was shocked at one time we were making out, and she said "TICKLE ME!" If I remember correctly, I tried to go towards her feet, and she immediately corrected me and insist I keep it upper body...When I did it was almost the look of someone waiting for a massage chair to start and once it starts it's like "Oh here we go....this feels good!"

One clever way I got a tickling "recording" out of her was one night we were at a pizza place, and we were with her friends, and I said "You haven't left me ANY voicemails in a long time. You just hang up when you don't get me." and she's all "Awww I'll leave you one right now sweetie and tell you how much I love you." ...yeah. THAT'S what I wanted. So I have her call my phone...I don't answer it..she's looking at me and starts leaving her voicemail, and I immediately reach into her leather coat, dig my way into her armpit which she almost is fast enough to "close", but not quite and go to town on them and her upper body..So for a while I could listen to that voicemail and enjoy a quick 5 second tickle audio clip.

She never asked for that again, but as I said, very ok with the upper body, but as she barely reacted, it wasn't as exciting...Her feet were where it was at. I remember the first few times getting to those I was so excited. I remember maybe giving her a back massage, straddling her butt, massaging her jean covered legs, her butt, maybe got a little wiggle when I went to her knees, but as I sat on her calves, she immediately got extremely nervous, not trusting at all and before she could say "NO NO NO WAIT" I tried to massage her feet and she went freaking nuts. Every time i touched her feet suddenly for any reason I was seriously concerned that she was going to hurt herself or the police would be called and come to the scene for a murder in process.

Tickling her feet never ever got old, because she was so ridiculously ticklish there. Unfortunately, I could never do it for more than maybe 7 seconds tops. And that would be torture that I would get in trouble for. She told me stories about how her sisters would relentlessly tickle her feet for a long time, and I don't know how they could...It was seriously like she got "Mom trying to get a car off a baby" super strength when her feet were messed with. The muscles in her feet seemed strong and willing to curl and stop anything from bending her toes back. She would immediately try to pull me away from them or hide them...I would give a lot of little quick tickles...Even me trying to give her a foot massage-she would look terrified and there would be a lot of uncontrollable flinching. Trying to give her a foot massage with lotion I remember being a lot of fun, where she would throw her head back and laugh as if she heard the funniest thing, and just have to take it. I somehow got her to play playful games with me, like find something in the dark and if you do I'll do something for you if you don't I get to tickle you...I've tried to get her to let me suck her toes, and on the attempt, we found out it's a truly dangerous thing to try, that we shouldn't. I played another game where you draw out of a hat an action and a body part. I purposely put tickle and feet in there...she drew that one, and almost cried begging me to let her get out of it..I did...I'm not sadistic...but just how passionate she was about protecting her feet was extremely sexy for me...How stressed out she was when she found out she had to get a pedicure for a wedding she was standing up in was pretty adorable and priceless, and I wish I was there to watch it, because what she described seemed to be quite a scene. So those are the highlights of us...We dated for a long time but ended up breaking up. I'll always cherish those milky soft feet that required so much protection.

that was an amazing story it reminded me of my neighbors daughter back in Massachusetts her name was Tina and she had extremely ticklish feet as well but overall great story

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back