• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Story/post length

TickledToDeath

2nd Level Violet Feather
Not sure if this is the right place....sorry if it isn't however my question is,
is there a limit to the length of a story/post.......working on part 2 of a story and it is not finished yet but it is currently 128 KB (will be more soon as I add to it).
I am trying not to have to split it and have it seperated in the forum.

Thanks

TTD :feets:

The size limit on attachments is 200k per attachment. The size limit within a post is on a per-character basis, I think it's 180,000 characters.

MTP Jeff said:
The size limit on attachments is 200k per attachment. The size limit within a post is on a per-character basis, I think it's 180,000 characters.

Thanks for the quick response. Unfortunatly hotmail, at least as far as I know, does not have a character count and it is not like I am counting toes and or ribs my friend! lol.

Thanks for the info though......I'll do my best. Worse case scenario is when I post it, if it doesen't let me, I'll know it's too long.

TTD

If you wanted to find out in advance, for whatever reason, of figure out how to cut it approximately in half, you could probably paste it into any word processor and it would give you a character count.

MTP Jeff said:
If you wanted to find out in advance, for whatever reason, of figure out how to cut it approximately in half, you could probably paste it into any word processor and it would give you a character count.

Thanks much, I was just curious as the story is getting longer and longer and I am not quite near the end of this part. I guess I could do that word processor path.

Thanks again and by the by..........Damn nice metting ya at NEST!

TTD

TickledToDeath said:
Thanks much, I was just curious as the story is getting longer and longer and I am not quite near the end of this part. I guess I could do that word processor path.

Thanks again and by the by..........Damn nice metting ya at NEST!

TTD

You too! :)

You can cut it in parts of it does not fit, and post the second part as a reply to the first :)

Myriads

Myriads said:
You can cut it in parts of it does not fit, and post the second part as a reply to the first :)

Myriads

Yeah!!!!!!! Never even thought of that!
Much thanks.
So far, according to the character counter I pasted it to, I am far from too much.
So far.
Thanks again my friend!

TTD

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back