• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Story request forum

Bashiku

1st Level Orange Feather
I noticed today that there is no place for people to ask for story.
They either post in general or tickling discussion, some in story forum, some never post there request 'cause they don't have where.
We have image request.
We have clip request.
We CAN have story request.
Well I rest my case and leave it in hand of almighty admins.

I don't think there is enough need for a seperate forum for story requests at this time, but if there is sufficient interest, I suppose we could create a sticky request-thread in the story section.

Thanks for considering! I really hope I can find some way to help community.

Like I've said in other threads, albeit in great length, my opinion is that you should be given a chance to at least see if it can be successful regardless of whether it has a majority push for it. You have my support, and I hope you get whatever the staff feels is sufficient backing from whatever the staff feels are a sufficient amount of people. It's worth a try and I hope you get it. :)

THX coming from you that's big help :)!

Well I am back at this topic and I still think there is need for this site's evolution. Anything that stops evolving is doomed to die. So I again inquire staff's good will on reconsideration of this topic.

Well, I think it would be a good idea... it would give this forum's little underdog... the story section... a new life, with more requests being made resulting in more diverse writings... after all, I know from experience that the requests that I have done for some members differ GREATLY from my usual style. It kind of helps us writers see other aspects of tickling other than our own.
I'm behind this 100% (and my two tickling... um, I meant, writing feathers... yeah, writing).

I think it's a good idea--even if not a whole forum, maybe this thread or a new one can serve--it would be good to set apart a place for it instead of having one in multiple forums!

~K

I found seven story requests posted on the first four pages of the Story forum, going back about two months, so we are averaging about one request per week. Since many of you want a new subforum, I'll run this by the other admins and staff to see if they feel this is enough usage to justify it.

YAY! At least something happened... now all we can do is sit and wait for a evolution...

At least give us a hint... is it a good or bad decision for now?

Yeah... smack Bashiku once for yes, and twice for no:D
Joking.

... or smack me three times for 'I don't know' :D

:D :D :D :D
I am so happy about this action :)
Thank you, you guys :)

Nothing new yet... we are doing military training... Harkonens are not very far from here... would you like me to repeat that Muad'dib?

Check it out :super_hap I moved all the unanswered requests I could find, plus all recent request threads, to populate the new subforum. I hope that it is helpful to our writers and readers.

:D
Oh valerie, thank you thank you :D
How can we repay?

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back