• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Strange dream last night: Live Synchronized Lesbian Window Display

TonyInMyThroat

2nd Level Orange Feather
I often have sexual/tickling related dreams, but this one really takes the cake.

I have no idea what City or street this was or why I was there. Walking up to the window, I was shocked and mesmerized by the most beautiful live display I’ve ever seen.

Three beds were spaced a couple of feet apart, across the span of the window. Each bed with two girls embracing each other with only a loose sheet around them used to selectively cover or expose parts of the girls during the choreographed moves.

Sometimes all six girls were synchronized in their slow deliberate movement, and sometime they would break the synchronization for affect. Each pair slowly moved around the other changing position in a dance-like fashion, kissing and stroking different body parts as they flowed.

The best part for me was the synchronized foot worship, especially when all three beds simultaneously tickled a girl for a few seconds where you see and hear their synchronized reaction.

There was no overt sexual interaction and the sheet always covered the genitalia with breasts being exposed and covered as part of the dance.
After I woke, it took me a few seconds to recover from the experience as if I had just been transported from an actual location.

Obviously this could never be displayed in a public area, but for those who frequent Vegas type adult venues, have you ever seen anything close to what I experienced?

Maybe you should look up lucid dreaming. I hear it's something you can actually learn how to do.

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back