• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Strawberry peanut butter M&M's

General Zod

Level of Triple Jade Feather
Who else loves them?:munch: I may have to pester them to make it a permanent flavor,instead of a limited time flavor I do miss the cherry M&M's

wtf is this nonsense? I've never heard of no cherry or strawberry flavored m&ms.

wtf is this nonsense? I've never heard of no cherry or strawberry flavored m&ms.

Don't get out much do you? :p

It's not nonsense I am a serious junk food junkie Last year there was a limited time cherry flavored M&M's I loved them

This year it's the strawberry peanut butter flavor This flavor ties in with the new Transformers movie

I loved the Cherry and Raspberry ones, they were so good!

Haven't seen these yet but I'll have to find them. I'm such a sucker for this kind of stuff.

Someone gave me some at work the other day. I was rather dubious, but they were down right yummy. Never would have thought to put peanut butter and strawberries together, but it works!

Nor have i.This is a travesty,an affront to the natural order of things and a gross injustice.Dare i say a crime against humanity.:ranty:

It's a fucking outrage man. And I won't stand for it. I wont stand for it, you hear?!

It's a fucking outrage man. And I won't stand for it. I wont stand for it, you hear?!

Let us light the torches,take up our pitchforks and storm the ramparts.This depravity must not be allowed to stand!It threatens the very fabric of our society.:mad:

Do they still make those crispy M&M's?
They were the bomb.com!

Who else loves them?:munch: I may have to pester them to make it a permanent flavor,instead of a limited time flavor I do miss the cherry M&M's

I think I just threw up a little in my mouth...............

Don't feel bad... I LIVE here and I haven't heard of any of these. Maybe I need to be more of a sweets person.

Every time I visited the states I was astonished about the sheer size of supermarkets there, and the amount of choice you had for something as simple as cereals.

Every time I visited the states I was astonished about the sheer size of supermarkets there, and the amount of choice you had for something as simple as cereals.

When I was little... there wasn't anywhere near that many.

Um, excuse me but I put things in my mouth all the time and I have never heard of any of this. Except the crispy M&Ms those WERE bomb.

I'm going to the store. This is unacceptable. Where is my debut card. :p

o_O that sounds disgusting... either strawberry OR peanut butter, but not both...bleh!

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back