• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Strictly Bound and Gagged Bastinado (Non-Tickle)

hansen1

Hi,here she gets a Bastinado the way i like it. Strict Gagged and Bound
Prevpic amd vid.:

Attachments

• vlcsnap-95517.png
    vlcsnap-95517.png
    227 KB · Views: 4,263
  • bondagebastinado.wmv
    3.6 MB · Views: 3,846
nice vid where you get it love her feet and her muffled screams:D nice contrib

As a bit (ahem... let's leave it at a 'bit') of a sadist, I must say: I LOVED IT!!!

That poor little innocent thing ^___^
(I can't help but smile)

Nice clip but I'm more into Bastinado + Tickling, it's a shame more producers don't use some light smacking before tickling because it really increases the sensitivity and tickling is so much more effective afterwards. :evil:

No offense to your find, but that person hasn't a clue how to bastinado correctly for this purpose nor what to use to do it. But she makes cute sounds.

Where are your Posts and i think you have enough to do with your own English.You are the Real Kind of B.A.

oh great
i love bastinado
bastinado "falaka" is the best feet torture ;)

Please let's all play nice.

I want everyone to feel like they can post without being criticized. Except constructive criticism! You do not need to say something sucks, unless you give suggestions on how to improve upon it. We need to remember that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. There are things that I personally do not care for, but if that is your cup of tea, why should I complain!

All this may cause some people not to post. Then there may be things we miss that we would rather see. I do not know about everyone else, but I want to see as much here as I can. If I happen not to care for something, I do not have to look at it for long!

Sorry for the sermon. I like it here and do not want to see anything negative happen!

Let us all try to get along!

Although TT is a Tickling orientated Forum, it isn't necessarily a "Tickling only" Forum, we welcome all forms of media. :)

It's why we have such areas like "Non-Tickling images" and "General Discussion".

So let's keep all critisism and comments on here friendly. We take the "Be Polite Rule" seriously, so I don't want to see anything 'of bad taste' here. :D

Also, although the title is pretty clear about the content of the clip, I've put non-tickle in the title. :)

Happy Tickling,

BudweiserBob!

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back