• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Strip club

banjokazoo

I wanted to get this down as soon as possible to try to preserve the memory. I uh didn’t know this was a thing that could be done in real life.

I’ve been single for about a year and my friends didn’t feel like hanging out tonight, so I drove to a local club. I parked my car and then drove away. I had only been to a strip club once before on my own and I just don’t want to get into a habit of using them because they’re expensive and honestly it doesn’t feel great to have to pay so much for some company, but I was a bit bored. I drove by a bar and decided I didn’t want to talk to anyone there so I went back to the strip club. I chatted with the guy at the door for a bit cause I knew him from his last job. He used to work security around where I worked. After catching up I went to the bar and got a scotch on the rocks. A barely dressed thin Romanian woman about 5’3” with big expressive eyes, rosy skin and blond hair came up next to me. They seem to know when you’re there alone. We chatted for a while. She told me she was a Libra. Libras are the best. She asked me if I wanted a private room and I said it would be fun, so after struggling with an ATM that has an absurdly low max withdrawal to make you pay the withdrawal fee multiple times, she walked me to the back room pointing out how nice the pleated seats were.

“What do you like sexually?” She asked
“I am afraid to tell you.”
She tilted her head.
I leaned in and said I have a tickle kink.

She seemed confused and asked me to repeat it.

“I have a kink for tickling.” I said again.
“Why?”
“I don’t know.”
“I’ve never.. that’s a new one.”
I nodded.
Where are you ticklish?” She asked.
“Around my ribs.”

She started aggressively tickling all up and down my sides. She had great technique and was going very fast, but I had to tell her to go harder. We made eye contact and she looked like she was really enjoying tickling me.

“Isn’t that fun?” I asked.
“Yes, but it turns you on?”
“It does. May I try on you?” I asked while staring at her flat belly and deep belly button.
“Yeah but I don’t like nails.”
“Ok I don’t want to scratch you, just tell me if it’s bothering you at all.” I had filed my nails before going just in case I had an opportunity like this, but my nails were kinda long cause y’all know how clipping them makes them sharp? Yeah but filing them down seemed to do the trick, because she let me squeeze the sides of her cute little belly while she giggled gently.

“I’m really ticklish.” She assured me.

“Can I try your neck?”
“Sure”

I used the typewriter technique on the sides of her neck. She said it tickled a little bit but didn’t laugh.

I leaned in and asked if I could tickle her butt. She said yes and turned around. I worked up and down her cheeks and squeezed right underneath where the leg starts, but didn’t get much reaction surprisingly. I thought all women were ticklish there, guess not lol.

She sat on my lap facing away from me, and I grabbed her butt for a while and rubbed her back. She had taken her shoes off and was wearing stockings, so since both feet were right next to me with the way she was sitting, I tickled both of them. She jumped and laughed out loud. Definitely surprised her with that one. I tickled the back of her knees and I could tell she really wanted to switch positions because of how vulnerable her legs and feet were, so she turned around to face me. We made eye contact as I tickled her nipples. She burst out laughing and jumped out of my lap. “Oh that’s a good one!” I said and she said yeah lol. I kept tickling her nipples making her twitch around in my lap. “Please tell me if I’m annoying you.”

“No, it doesn’t bother me, it just makes me jump. The tickle makes me want to move. You know?”
“Yes. Just tell me if it’s too much.”
“You’re not annoying me”

Then I asked her to hold her arms up on her head. She stared at me. I stared back. After a few seconds of hesitation, she lifted her arms and I tickled from her ribs to her armpits. She lowered her arms and then raised them again. I tickled her armpits, which broke her again in seconds.

“Sorry, it’s just hard to keep my hands up while being tickled.”
“Yes, it is extremely difficult when someone’s really getting you.” I agreed.
“It’s like I’m gonna hold you still and torture you.” She grabbed my hands playfully.
“Yeah. Do you think you can pin me down? I asked smiling.
“Yes I can.” I let her playfully wrestle my back to the comfy bench we were sitting on, but didn’t hold me. “I’m afraid the security will see and wonder what I’m doing to you.” She laughed.
“Don’t worry. I’ll tell them it’s just a tickle fight.” We both laughed.

She showed me how she likes having her feet massaged. I squeezed the sole of her foot resting on the pleated seat, and told her that I agreed foot massages feel awesome.

“Yeah. It makes me wet.” She explained as I massaged her foot. “You like it but it doesn’t turn you on?”

“Right but it makes sense. Foot massages feel really good. “What if I tickle your rib while massaging your foot? Is that good or bad or both or neither” I asked. She was sitting away from me now, so it was the perfect opportunity to dig into her right side while massaging her left foot.

“Hehe the tickle distracts me from the massage, but it’s ok.”

I went back to tickling her nipples as that seemed to be the best at making her giggle and jump around. I kept it up through her body jerking left and right.

“Please tell me if I’m bothering you.” I said.
“You’re not bothering me! You have to stop thinking like that. Is this something from your childhood where you felt like you were bothering your parents or something?”
“Maybe.” I said looking away for a moment.
“You’re not bothering anyone. You’re adorable.” She assured me.

I tickled her sides a little more and gave her a hug. She hugged me back and said we were out of time. I paid and tipped her, then asked if she always works Fridays.

“Nah it changes sometimes. They don’t always keep it the same.” She said while staring off. Then she offered me her phone number and told me I could text to see if she was working. I gave her a hug while saying I had better go. I walked back to the bar to put down my empty glass of scotch and she came up behind me and spanked me lightly. I looked back and she laughed as she walked by.

We’ve been texting a little since I left. Don’t let me spend all my money.

Last edited:
Nipples are definitely of those spots. My girl is really ticklish there too.

I wanted to get this down as soon as possible to try to preserve the memory. I uh didn’t know this was a thing that could be done in real life.

I’ve been single for about a year and my friends didn’t feel like hanging out tonight, so I drove to a local club. I parked my car and then drove away. I had only been to a strip club once before on my own and I just don’t want to get into a habit of using them because they’re expensive and honestly it doesn’t feel great to have to pay so much for some company, but I was a bit bored. I drove by a bar and decided I didn’t want to talk to anyone there so I went back to the strip club. I chatted with the guy at the door for a bit cause I knew him from his last job. He used to work security around where I worked. After catching up I went to the bar and got a scotch on the rocks. A barely dressed thin Romanian woman about 5’3” with big expressive eyes, rosy skin and blond hair came up next to me. They seem to know when you’re there alone. We chatted for a while. She told me she was a Libra. Libras are the best. She asked me if I wanted a private room and I said it would be fun, so after struggling with an ATM that has an absurdly low max withdrawal to make you pay the withdrawal fee multiple times, she walked me to the back room pointing out how nice the pleated seats were.

“What do you like sexually?” She asked
“I am afraid to tell you.”
She tilted her head.
I leaned in and said I have a tickle kink.

She seemed confused and asked me to repeat it.

“I have a kink for tickling.” I said again.
“Why?”
“I don’t know.”
“I’ve never.. that’s a new one.”
I nodded.
Where are you ticklish?” She asked.
“Around my ribs.”

She started aggressively tickling all up and down my sides. She had great technique and was going very fast, but I had to tell her to go harder. We made eye contact and she looked like she was really enjoying tickling me.

“Isn’t that fun?” I asked.
“Yes, but it turns you on?”
“It does. May I try on you?” I asked while staring at her flat belly and deep belly button.
“Yeah but I don’t like nails.”
“Ok I don’t want to scratch you, just tell me if it’s bothering you at all.” I had filed my nails before going just in case I had an opportunity like this, but my nails were kinda long cause y’all know how clipping them makes them sharp? Yeah but filing them down seemed to do the trick, because she let me squeeze the sides of her cute little belly while she giggled gently.

“I’m really ticklish.” She assured me.

“Can I try your neck?”
“Sure”

I used the typewriter technique on the sides of her neck. She said it tickled a little bit but didn’t laugh.

I leaned in and asked if I could tickle her butt. She said yes and turned around. I worked up and down her cheeks and squeezed right underneath where the leg starts, but didn’t get much reaction surprisingly. I thought all women were ticklish there, guess not lol.

She sat on my lap facing away from me, and I grabbed her butt for a while and rubbed her back. She had taken her shoes off and was wearing stockings, so since both feet were right next to me with the way she was sitting, I tickled both of them. She jumped and laughed out loud. Definitely surprised her with that one. I tickled the back of her knees and I could tell she really wanted to switch positions because of how vulnerable her legs and feet were, so she turned around to face me. We made eye contact as I tickled her nipples. She burst out laughing and jumped out of my lap. “Oh that’s a good one!” I said and she said yeah lol. I kept tickling her nipples making her twitch around in my lap. “Please tell me if I’m annoying you.”

“No, it doesn’t bother me, it just makes me jump. The tickle makes me want to move. You know?”
“Yes. Just tell me if it’s too much.”
“You’re not annoying me”

Then I asked her to hold her arms up on her head. She stared at me. I stared back. After a few seconds of hesitation, she lifted her arms and I tickled from her ribs to her armpits. She lowered her arms and then raised them again. I tickled her armpits, which broke her again in seconds.

“Sorry, it’s just hard to keep my hands up while being tickled.”
“Yes, it is extremely difficult when someone’s really getting you.” I agreed.
“It’s like I’m gonna hold you still and torture you.” She grabbed my hands playfully.
“Yeah. Do you think you can pin me down? I asked smiling.
“Yes I can.” I let her playfully wrestle my back to the comfy bench we were sitting on, but didn’t hold me. “I’m afraid the security will see and wonder what I’m doing to you.” She laughed.
“Don’t worry. I’ll tell them it’s just a tickle fight.” We both laughed.

She showed me how she likes having her feet massaged. I squeezed the sole of her foot resting on the pleated seat, and told her that I agreed foot massages feel awesome.

“Yeah. It makes me wet.” She explained as I massaged her foot. “You like it but it doesn’t turn you on?”

“Right but it makes sense. Foot massages feel really good. “What if I tickle your rib while massaging your foot? Is that good or bad or both or neither” I asked. She was sitting away from me now, so it was the perfect opportunity to dig into her right side while massaging her left foot.

“Hehe the tickle distracts me from the massage, but it’s ok.”

I went back to tickling her nipples as that seemed to be the best at making her giggle and jump around. I kept it up through her body jerking left and right.

“Please tell me if I’m bothering you.” I said.
“You’re not bothering me! You have to stop thinking like that. Is this something from your childhood where you felt like you were bothering your parents or something?”
“Maybe.” I said looking away for a moment.
“You’re not bothering anyone. You’re adorable.” She assured me.

I tickled her sides a little more and gave her a hug. She hugged me back and said we were out of time. I paid and tipped her, then asked if she always works Fridays.

“Nah it changes sometimes. They don’t always keep it the same.” She said while staring off. Then she offered me her phone number and told me I could text to see if she was working. I gave her a hug while saying I had better go. I walked back to the bar to put down my empty glass of scotch and she came up behind me and spanked me lightly. I looked back and she laughed as she walked by.

We’ve been texting a little since I left. Don’t let me spend all my money.

Great story! She sounds like a lot of genuine fun. Happy you had that experience and thanks for sharing it!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back