• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Strippers wearing boots

bftk2005

3rd Level Orange Feather
Are strippers completely unaware of the fact alot of men like feet? Why insult us or ignore one of the most attractive parts of the female body by wearing boots?

Patronize the ones who wear sandals and ignore the ones who wear boots. If enough guys do that, they will figure it out. :feets:

Last edited:
I havent been to a strip joint since the 1990s. I'm a foot guy too, as most people know. Unfortunately, in my experience, most strippers I've seen have worn boots. I dont know why this is.

Mils, bftk, unfortunately, I've not yet met a stripper who wore sandals while stripping. Either I havent been to enough strip joints.. or.. not many strippers wear sandals while working.

Mitch

Are strippers completely unaware of the fact alot of men like feet?

I would say the percentage of men who like to see high heels on a woman is higher. A lot of guys think boots are sexy, and a lot of guys don't care about feet. :)

Many wear stilettos or some type of sexy heel, which is fine with me. Then I can at least see there feet and know whether I want a private dance or not. I wish they all danced barefoot but that only happens sometimes. But boots, I just don't get that at all, I mean they are completely disregarding the foot fetish. But I guess if more men cared then they would not do that.

I would have boots banned for health purposes, if I could figure out what that purpose would be other than my own amusement.

I'm a legs guy, not a feet guy, and I can't stand any type of footware that covers any part of the leg. And boots can cover a lot leg.

Those boots are just useless. I think they are comfortable and allow them to not have there feet looking good. But as a customer boots are just awful.

There is a higher concentration of foot people here obviously than in the big world. Not all guys are into feet, which sounds surprising, I know, but how many times have I heard some lady say that no other men have paid attention to their feet? We're a lucky group.

Yea, if there was a demand for feet then there would be feet, but I still can't stand boots.

Because tits, vags, and asses are the majority and the money maker ... I had a brief job as a bouncer at a strip club and none of the girls were barefoot.

Because tits, vags, and asses are the majority and the money maker ... I had a brief job as a bouncer at a strip club and none of the girls were barefoot.

Normally they don't go barefoot at the clubs I go to either. There is supposed to be some law against it but every so often they do anyway. Sometimes there feet hurt or it isn't that crowded. One strip club I go to has the girls do line dancing on Tuesday nights and the owner lets them take off there shoes for that, YUMMY!

I would say the percentage of men who like to see high heels on a woman is higher. A lot of guys think boots are sexy, and a lot of guys don't care about feet. :)

Very true. And then there are are some of us, who not only don't give a damn about feet, but find a gorgeous pair of knee high, high-heeled boots just freakin' delicious! :woot2:

They may not be able to read the minds of every John in the audience, but they all have several outfits they put together to cover as many bases as they can. I'd bet money there's not a stripper out there who doesn't own a sexy schoolgirl uniform outfit. But don't trash them all just because they don't cater to your specific demographic, bftk2005.

I don't mind boots at all. I find them sexy. And, for some reason, they seem even sexier on a woman who's 5' 11", 205, with hair all the way down to her damn kneecaps, Ray Bans, and a vintage Pan Head. But then, that's my thing, I guess.

I like the mystery of removing those boots, after a hot ride, and having her plant her stockinged feet right in the middle of my face. Or using those boots to pin my arms down, while she disrobes me from the belt buckle down.

Boots are great.

I don't think it's just some. I think there are a lot of men who like a girl in a sexy pair of boots. Personally, I adore boots as well, and I'm rather sure there's a safety issue or a health code issue of some kind in places like strip clubs, I can't be sure entirely, but that's why you never see a stripper in sandals, I think.

I guess men like alot of different things. I personally cannot stand when they wear boots, but I see some men love it. But for a man with a foot fetish, I don't think the boots are a turn on, at least for me they are not.

Your best bet then is to simply ask them to take the boots off once you get into your private session or whatever it is. That's all the advice I can give considering, first of all, I'm not a fan of feet in the first place, and, second, I've never been to a strip club.

Your best bet then is to simply ask them to take the boots off once you get into your private session or whatever it is. That's all the advice I can give considering, first of all, I'm not a fan of feet in the first place, and, second, I've never been to a strip club.

Thats normally what I do. I just prefer the stilettos:) to boots so I can see what they are working with.

Two words: stripper shoes. Aren't these more associated with strippers than boots nowadays? But if you wanna tickle a stripper who is wearing boots, she will gladly take them off. Well I guess "gladly" depends on how she feels about being tickled LOL, but she'll at least be glad to get out of the boots for a little while.

CEN706-WLE.jpg

Yes, I love stripper shoes. I also notice when they start to hurt or it is not that crowded, they tend to take them off and go barefoot! Also whenever they have special performers come in, often times they go barefoot.

Ok, this is Rachelle Laree. She is a well known stripper who travels all over the country doing shows. When she performed in Oklahoma, she went barefoot.

youtube.com/watch?v=rs2BnLYh6nc

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back