• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stroke and recovery

cloudgazer2k

Verified
Hey, all. I'm sure most of the active users have no idea who I am. For those who do: I'm still alive.

On December 29th, I suffered a medullary ischemic stroke. I was lucky to have already been admitted to the emergency room due to a hypertensive crisis. How I survived as well as I have is a mystery, but I'm currently going through physical therapy and bouncing back.

I know there's a lot of people here I'm their 40s and up. I urge all of you to please pay attention to your body. If your blood pressure is frequently high, if you suffer terrible headaches, if your feet hurt for no reason, see your doctor and avoid the process I'm going through now.

Y'all keep being good to yourselves and each other.

I certainly know who you are, cloudgazer.

I'm very sorry about your stroke.

Thats good about you undergoing physical; therapy and bouncing back/

My thoughts and prayers are with you in continuing to recover

Mitch

Damn, having a stroke in your 40's is awful dude. I'm super glad your bouncing back! Let us know if we can help in anyway kay?

Hey, all. I'm sure most of the active users have no idea who I am. For those who do: I'm still alive.

On December 29th, I suffered a medullary ischemic stroke. I was lucky to have already been admitted to the emergency room due to a hypertensive crisis. How I survived as well as I have is a mystery, but I'm currently going through physical therapy and bouncing back.

I know there's a lot of people here I'm their 40s and up. I urge all of you to please pay attention to your body. If your blood pressure is frequently high, if you suffer terrible headaches, if your feet hurt for no reason, see your doctor and avoid the process I'm going through now.

Y'all keep being good to yourselves and each other.
Hey! Long time, no chat. I am glad to hear that you are recovering. Take care of yourself.

Glad you survived! Taking care of yourself is important. The recovery road is rough, but you're over the hardest part now. I had a partial stroke a few years ago in my early 20s and it was difficult, but I was able to recover with very minimal daily impact now, so I'm sending you all of the healing thoughts your way that your recovery ends up just as well!!

Glad you survived! Taking care of yourself is important. The recovery road is rough, but you're over the hardest part now. I had a partial stroke a few years ago in my early 20s and it was difficult, but I was able to recover with very minimal daily impact now, so I'm sending you all of the healing thoughts your way that your recovery ends up just as well!!
I’m happy to hear you’re recovery is going well!

Thank you for all the kind words! So far, recovery has been quick. The biggest obstacle has been my vision, but the neuro ophthalmologist is extremely optimistic. If you would like to help, please PM me and I'll drop my Gofundme link.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back